Keyword

Can't edit plugin options using click on plugin

• Richard Renz
  • Richard Renz's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #55878 by Richard Renz
Hello

If i want to edit the plugin options under Joomla Extension-Plugins. When i click on the jw-allvideos Plugin to edit, then it come a 500 error. I use Joomla 2.5. I hav deinstalled, and installed it 10 times, and it want work.
Can there be some in the database, that i should also remove bevor new install ?

500 - Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten

Die Datei „_jw_allvideos.xml“ konnte nicht gefunden werden!

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #55883 by Lefteris
Try this:

1. Ensure that you are using the latest Joomla! version for your series ( 2.5.22 ).
2. Ensure that you are using the latest version of AllVideos.
3. Uninstall AllVideos. Then delete the folder ( if it is not already deleted ) /plugins/content/jw_allvideos .
4. Install AllVideos again. Download a fresh copy of the latest version.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Richard Renz
More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #55887 by Richard Renz
Replied by Richard Renz on topic Can't edit plugin options using click on plugin
Hi, i have try your Idea 10 Times. My Joomla is the newest Version updatet! And i have the latest Version from All-Videos!
When i uninstall, the the Folder in plugins/content is also uninstall. And when i have installed new, the I click in extensions-plugins on all_video, and have a 500 error.
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Richard Renz.

More
9 years 8 months ago #55890 by Lefteris
Have you tried to install other plugins? This looks like a server issue. Go to "Site" -> "System Information" -> "Permissions" and check for errors. Also try to go "Extensions" -> "Extensions Manager" and click on both "Database" and "Warnings" . Let me know if something is reported there.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• Richard Renz
More
9 years 8 months ago #55904 by Richard Renz
Replied by Richard Renz on topic Can't edit plugin options using click on plugin
I have try install today 8 other Plugins/Components/Moduls. No Problem, they work fine! Only jw_allvideos work not. I think it is not compatible with Joomla 2.5.22! I hav try a downgrade zu Joomla 2.5.19, and there it works. Then when i update to 2.5.22 then the Problem comes again.

More
9 years 8 months ago #55914 by Lefteris
I don't think so. I just tried again under Joomla! 2.5.22 and everything works fine for me. We need to look more on this to find out what's causing this.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---