Keyword

I disabled some extensions, now I have issues

• Manolis Georgopoulos
  • Manolis Georgopoulos's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #56015 by Manolis Georgopoulos
I disabled some extensions, now I have issues was created by Manolis Georgopoulos
I did some terrible mistakes in my Joomla Extensions Manager. I have high MySQL traffic and my site goes down often. So I've disabled some k2 and Video extensions from the "Extensions Manager" .

Right now the All Videos module doesn't work in all of my past articles!

So I have re-installed it and also I have enabled k2 extensions from Extensions Manager but still I can't see any changes to the old articles, plus I post the code in new articles and same. Nothing happens.

We only see code, not embed video: Codes are all like this one:

{youtube}bBBaGqBHMe0|500|300{/youtube}

I'd like to ask if anything is needed from my site in order for All Videos to work. Which are the extensions that need to be activated in order for the embed code to work? (there might be any core extension that I de-activated?)

Please give me details asap because I have huge problem with all of my articles!

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Manolis Georgopoulos
  • Manolis Georgopoulos's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #56016 by Manolis Georgopoulos
Replied by Manolis Georgopoulos on topic I disabled some extensions, now I have issues
Ok, I just saw that all Videos seems to work when I type the full code.

For example this is shown as embed:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcy1DR6gr-U

Right below I posted this code (the code of all of my old videos)
{youtube}zcy1DR6gr-U|500|300{/youtube}
but it shows only the code.

What should I do? The plugin needs to be customized? If yes then how? My old developer had customized it but I don't know how to do it.

Thanks.

More
9 years 8 months ago #56018 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic I disabled some extensions, now I have issues
Hi. AllVideos is a content plugin. The only requirement to work is that the extension where you type the code tag supports content plugins. Where exactly are you placing the tag? is it in Joomla! articles or K2 items ( or a different extension )? Is it in a component or a module? Is there a link to your site?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)