Keyword

Video membership website

• Samantha
  • Samantha's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #56472 by Samantha
Video membership website was created by Samantha
Hello,

I am hoping someone can help by telling me if the All Video player has certain features. I'm certainly new to Joomla and appreciate the help.

I'm having a membership website created, and members can watch tutorials for up to one year after they access the video. One feature I really need is for the video to resume where the viewer left off, even if hey come back a month later. I've seen this functionality with JW player, but this media player is rated the highest on the Joomla extensions website and looks better.

The second feature is that the video must be completely protected from viewers copying/downloading.

The last feature I need isn't a feature of the video per se, but I am wondering if API can be written to trigger this to happen as soon as the video ends...when the viewer finishes the tutorial video, the end of the video should signal a certificate of completion for the viewer which will show that they completed the entire tutorial. It can be an html certificate or a pdf certificate, doesn't matter, so long as it automatically pops up in their member account.

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #56474 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Video membership website
Hi. Unfortunately none of these features are available to AllVideos. AllVideos is just a video player. What you are asking for requires a custom extension.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.