Keyword

DISQUS plugin ordering?

More
9 years 9 months ago #55746 by Ady Cousins
Replied by Ady Cousins on topic DISQUS plugin ordering?
Sorry, I wasn't clear:
What I'd like is for the plugin 'Author List" to insert directly after the content and before Disqus - the link I posted isn't my site but is taken from another post on this thread - where the user has managed to get the plugins in the right order (somehow), as you rightly say, Disqus is last.

On my site Disqus appears before the 'Author List' plugin, despite the ordering:

What I'm asking is how do I get Author List to appear before Disqus as in the first screenshot?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #55749 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic DISQUS plugin ordering?
I don't think that there is a way to do this. DISQUS will always get rendered in the article text. The other plugins you are using are probably rendered after the text has been displayed.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
8 years 1 week ago #152224 by Edward
Replied by Edward on topic DISQUS plugin ordering?
Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Tags, navigation (next / previous article), etc. are located UNDER the DISQUS-plugin — it absolutely makes no sense and is very uncomfortable! =(

More
8 years 1 week ago #152268 by Lefteris
@Edward

Please read all the discussion. The DISQUS plugin is always rendered with the text of your article. You can move it at the start or the end of the text but you cannot move it around in the page.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
8 years 1 week ago #152274 by Edward
@Lefteris Yes, I read the whole discussion and I want change the code to comments to be displayed at the bottom of the page (under the tag and navigation) as the plugin Simpledisqus. But I don't know what to fix in the code. Maybe onContentAfterDisplay or something like that.

More
8 years 6 days ago #152344 by Lefteris
@Edward

There is no way to do this without hacking the plugin:

www.joomlaworks.net/forum/disqus-comments-for-joomla/12242-disqus-plugin-ordering?limitstart=0#47372 .

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
8 years 6 days ago - 8 years 6 days ago #152346 by Edward

Lefteris wrote: @Edward

There is no way to do this without hacking the plugin:

www.joomlaworks.net/forum/disqus-comments-for-joomla/12242-disqus-plugin-ordering?limitstart=0#47372 .

This solution to the problem or not? Because I change "onContentPrepare" to "onContentAfterDisplay", but nothing happens.
Anyway, I found another plugin (JB: Disqus) - comments are displayed at the bottom of the page, and it has the same settings (I had to include comments only for certain categories).

PS. Please tell me why you used onContentPrepare? It's inconvenient (the reasons are written in this thread).
Last edit: 8 years 6 days ago by Edward.