Keyword

Comments counter in listing breaks other plugins

• Bokkie
  • Bokkie's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #56412 by Bokkie
After installing the DISQUS Comments plugin v3.5 (on Joomla 2.5.24), I noticed that when I set the option 'Display a comments counter/anchor link in (category) listings' to 'YES', the plugin code for Sigplus gallery isn't rendered anymore in the articles on the front page of my website. The comments counter/anchor link is nicely placed under the articles, but the Sigplus gallery is shown as a line of code ( {gallery}...{/gallery} ). When the option is set to 'NO' the Sigplus gallery is shown like it should, but obviously there is no comments counter/anchor link placed under the articles.

In article view there is no problem: both the Sigplus Gallery and the DISQUS plugin renders as intended...

Anyone got any idea what might cause the DISQUS plugin to break the rendering of other plugins in (category) listings?

Thanx!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #56418 by Lefteris
Hi. Go to the plugins manager and re-order the content plugins so DISQUS is the last one in the list.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Bokkie
  • Bokkie's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #56492 by Bokkie
Dear Lefteris. Thanks for your answer, but the DISQUS plugin already has the highest number in the list (99). I tried experimenting a bit with the order the plugins are ordered in, but to no avail... Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance!

More
9 years 5 months ago #56494 by Lefteris
After you change the ordering of the plugins you might need to clean Joomla! cache. Note that you need to re-order plugins of the same group ( "content" ).

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)