Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Remove transparent background with content on Frontpage slideshow (movies theme)

• Stephen Greenstein
  • Stephen Greenstein's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #47962 by Stephen Greenstein
Hi All -

I am trying to remove the transparent background and content on the movies theme but I can't seem to figure it out.

The page I am trying to do it on is: sandbox.oregon.envistaacademies.com/

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Stephen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #47963 by Katia
Disable all the text, read more etc., that are related to the background please.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Stephen Greenstein
  • Stephen Greenstein's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #47964 by Stephen Greenstein
i tried that and then all content is gone. is there another solution? i tried to do it in the CSS but that messes it up.

More
11 years 11 months ago #47965 by Katia
Re enable them in order to give you css instructions please.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #47966 by ZeroLimites
Hello,

I have the same issue, have text on one side of the model, only the right information ... but if the text active, gets the backgound, left side, and I do not want any content in that part ..

Thanks

Update... 

Remove this line on CSS Joomla Folder modules/mod_fpss/tmpl/Movies/css/template.css.php

#fpssContainer<?php echo $mid; ?>.fpss-template-movies .slide {width:<?php echo $width; ?>px;height:<?php echo $height; ?>px;overflow:hidden;list-style:none;.fpss-template-movies .slidetext

{position:absolute;top:0;left:50px;width:40%;height:<?php echo $height; ?>px;margin:0;padding:0 8px;background:url(../images/transparent_bg.png);z-index:1;}}
Attachments: