Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Can not order the slides

• Ahler.de
  • Ahler.de's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #50485 by Ahler.de
Can not order the slides was created by Ahler.de
Hello people,

I have no way to sort the photos. If I click in the admin section on slides and then click in the table above to order, just the symbol appears on the display changes sorting.

No way to move something with the mouse or the cursor keys, or even enter a different sort number.
Should not the disk icon will be displayed there?

Do you know the problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #50486 by Katia
Replied by Katia on topic Re: Can not order the slides
This is from FPSS documentation:
If you want to arrange a category's slides under a specific order, you need to enable "ordering" in the backend.
To do so, follow these steps:

-In the "slides" list, filter a certain category from the drop down, located on the top-right, just above the slides list.
    -Now you see the slides for that particular category. Hit the "Order" table header, so manual ordering is enabled.
    -Re-arrange a slide by clicking, holding and moving the 4-directional arrow. You can then place the slide anywhere you want in the list of slides for that category.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
10 years 4 months ago #50487 by ebbstar
Replied by ebbstar on topic Re: Can not order the slides
Hello...

I know all replies in numerous threads say the same as above but on my Slides screen, there is no "Order" column header as you can see in the screen cap grab.by/sHzW

I'm on Frontpage Slideshow v3.5.5 (Joomla)

Would appreciate if you could advise me.

Thanks so much  :(

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 4 months ago #50488 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Re: Can not order the slides
@ebbstar

Official support for commercial extensions has moved into the new JoomlaWorks Ticket Support System.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board will remain public for purposes of knowledge exchange ONLY.