Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Images/slide won't show on frontend even though uploaded fine. Path issues?

• Joshua Benson
  • Joshua Benson's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #54383 by Joshua Benson
Having an issue and would appreciate any help.

I have Joomla version 2.1.6.

I have FPSS version 3.5.5

Everything was working fine for months. I went in to update a slide and when I clicked to browse for photo and upload it, it worked. When I clicked save, it saved. But on the slideshow it shows an empty box for the thumbnail and image.

The path says its writeable and all good.

I clicked the Preview icon in the slide list and it shows the image. The address to the image is in the media/fpss/cache - but when I went in to look from FTP, it's not there!

So confused and really need this fixed. Is there any way to set the path for the images to somewhere else? I have the latest version of the extension. My core could be updated. But it was working fine before.

Thanks for any and all help.

JB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 3 months ago #54384 by Krikor Boghossian
Official support for commercial extensions has moved into the new JoomlaWorks Ticket Support System.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board will remain public for purposes of knowledge exchange ONLY.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.