Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Bottom Comments display in Comp, NOT in Module

• Bruce Nazarian
  • Bruce Nazarian's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #55240 by Bruce Nazarian
Bottom Comments display in Comp, NOT in Module was created by Bruce Nazarian
I am using FPSS 3.10 in Joomla 1.5.26, and it's been working flawlessly, as long as I was invoking
it from the COMPONENT (linking my Home Menu item to the Component).

My slideshow had individual popup comments along the bottom of each slide, and all worked fine.

However, I recently had to change to using the FPSS MODULE to display the slideshow, and
once I got all the slides copied ( there's no bulk way to copy them into a new category)
I find that the MODULE display does NOT show the popup comments, EVEN THOUGH the information
was faithfully copied from the original slideshow to the new slideshow.

More curiously: Even when I use the ORIGINAL slides that worked find in the Component, they
do NOT display their popup bottom comments.

So to summarize: invoking the COMPONENT will display popup comments, but the MODULE does not!

Any idea of why?

Sofiaslinen.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #55243 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Bottom Comments display in Comp, NOT in Module
Hi. Please note that official support for commercial extensions is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk at www.joomlaworks.net/dashboard/helpdesk .
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for purposes of knowledge exchange ONLY.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Bruce Nazarian
  • Bruce Nazarian's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #55246 by Bruce Nazarian
Replied by Bruce Nazarian on topic Bottom Comments display in Comp, NOT in Module
So, let me see if I get this right:

I post here, seeking knowledge exchange about how to fix a problem I am having, yet
you are adamantly suggesting that I cannot inquire here for casual support from some other user who may have already experienced this problem,
and you are DEMANDING that I PAY for a subscription in order to post a support request in your support forum?

I have purchased many Joomlaworks premium products, and PAID for them outright, to support your efforts...
While I appreciate your products, I don't appreciate being jammed up for a subscription in order to seek casual assistance.

What kind of BAD message does that send about Joomlaworks?
You care MORE about MONEY than helping someone to get your product working properly again?

More
9 years 11 months ago #55250 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Bottom Comments display in Comp, NOT in Module
Probably you didn't read properly what i wrote. We are not demanding anything. Your question will of course remain here in case someone has the answer for you and wants to share it with you. Otherwise we could have lock this topic forcing users to go to the help desk. I just remind you that in order to get OFFICIAL support you need to have an active subscription and use the JoomlaWorks help desk system.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)