Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Does not work with Joomfish

• Joel Thompson
  • Joel Thompson's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #149100 by Joel Thompson
Does not work with Joomfish was created by Joel Thompson
Just an FYI for those that have not purchased FP Slideshow yet and are wondering if it really works.

Using Joomla 2.5 and Joomfish 2.5.1 it would not load any translated articles. Period.

The support person I had helping me had no clue how to use Joomfish so that was also an issue.

JoomlaWorks will not give you your money back under any circumstance, so if you are wanting this to work with Joomfish, I am saving you a lot of trouble and money.

Thanks,
Paid Customer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #149117 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Does not work with Joomfish
Since you took the time to inform the world about this, you should tell the full story.

You should tell that you have mixed JoomFish translation system with Joomla! multilingual system.

You should tell that you have created menu links in language A pointing to content in language B.

You should also have understood that Frontpage Slideshow DOES NOT load articles at all. It just displays links to content YOU select. Your "advanced" setup has slides in language A linking to content in language B. And you are complaining why the site language changes to B when you click that slide....

Frontpage Slideshow works fine with JoomFish. There are thousands of sites out there to prove that. Period.

Finally, our refund policy is not a secret. It's publicly available at our terms of service page.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.