Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

v3.5.6 and joomla 3.4.5 take Apache to crash

• damiano
  • damiano's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #149245 by damiano
Hi guys;
as title state on my local copy of a website that is running with 3.5.6 and J! 3.4.5 with PHP 5.3.29 as soon as i try to edit a slide from the administrator area i get an error message saying that HTTP apache server crashed.
Similar story on a live website where i can't edit any slides after the update of joomla, in this case i can enter the edit mode but all the buttons at the top(save/save and new/close.....etc...) doesn't work.
Any hint?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #149273 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic v3.5.6 and joomla 3.4.5 take Apache to crash
Hi,

The HTTP error indicates a server setup issue. That information alone is not enough to let us know what's wrong.

Regarding the buttons, this is a known issue and has been fixed in the latest version of Frontpage Slideshow so i suggest to update the extension.

Finally, if you need more help you are kindly requested to create a ticket to our help desk at www.joomlaworks.net/dashboard/helpdesk ( an active subscription is required ) .

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.