Keyword

Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

More
12 years 4 months ago #58690 by nehlaw
Need help!!!

I have buy the tool but not working for me.

Joomla version - 1.5.15
K2 version - K2 v2.2
Php version - 5.2.17

error page is in attachment.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Individual IT
  • Individual IT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Developer of the K2 Import / Export Tool
More
12 years 4 months ago #58691 by Individual IT
Replied by Individual IT on topic Re: Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Hi,
at first K2 2.4 is required, but of course you can test also with other versions, but no guarantee that it will work.

Your PHP installations do not allow you more than the software tries to allocate. So you can try to change the settings in the php.ini or try to import less rows per loop.

BTW. at what point does this error appears?

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #58692 by Witucki
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
leider selbst für 2,13 EUR rausgeschmissenes Geld, da das Tool für aktuelle Versionen Joomla 1.7 nicht funktioniert....

Oder gibt es da eine Möglichkeit über Umwegen.. ??

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #58693 by nehlaw
Thanks for reply.
The installing is working properly. It working with the import but I want is to export. When i click the export button it happen to as i posted attachment before.

Please can you help me about this because i really need it.

• Individual IT
  • Elite Member
More
12 years 4 months ago #58694 by Individual IT
Replied by Individual IT on topic Re: Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Hi,
then you are trying to export a really big database.

You will have to adjust your php memory settings

• Individual IT
  • Elite Member
More
12 years 4 months ago #58695 by Individual IT
Momentan gibt es da keine Moeglichkeit mit dem Tool, ausser bei der Programmierung mithelfen :-)
Oder manuell per phpmyadmin

ausnamsweise kann ich das Geld zurueckschicken wenn du die Erweiterung nicht nurzen kannst.

More
12 years 4 months ago #58696 by reecesp
hi guys,

I just installed this onto an online server running joomla 1.6 under i.e.9

it seemed to install fine (i tried both versions) - but when i select the import/export tool under components it takes me to the HTTP500 internal server error screen ...

when i refresh the cache under joomla admin it brings the following error

Failed loading XML file
/home/sites/mtsgroup.co.uk/public_html/resource/administrator/components/com_k2import/k2import.xml
XML: failed to load external entity "/home/sites/mtsgroup.co.uk/public_html/resource/administrator/components/com_k2import/k2import.xml"
Failed loading XML file
/home/sites/mtsgroup.co.uk/public_html/resource/administrator/components/com_k2import/k2import.xml
XML: failed to load external entity "/home/sites/mtsgroup.co.uk/public_html/resource/administrator/components/com_k2import/k2import.xml"

i have tried both versions and running a gavick pro template i have installed numerous components altready so it shouldn't be a server auth issue.... help please, i have over 1000 k2 articles to put up asap.

ta steve

• Individual IT
  • Elite Member
More
12 years 3 months ago #58697 by Individual IT
The extension just runs with joomla 1.5 please check the requerements

I'm working on a version for joomla 1.7 but cannot tell you a date when its ready!

• Individual IT
  • Elite Member
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #58698 by Individual IT
Happy new year to everybody!

This new year starts with a new version of the K2 Import / Export Tool. ITS NOW WORKING ALSO WITH JOOMLA 1.7
The actual version 0.9_alpha1 is not tested very well. I just publish it for the impatient among us ;) Please remember its an alpha-version

There are no new features, I've done some bug fixes, some clean-up and of course the support for Joomla 1.7

If you still have a valid download-link from your previous purchase, you can of-course download the new version for free.
And as always: if you buy it now you will be able to download updates for 10 days for every EUR you pay. This means, pay 3€ and you will be able to download updates for one month, pay 6€ for two month, and so on.

Because for some its maybe strange to buy an untested version, I will give the alpha version away for free for every tweet that:
  1. contains my twitter account
  2. mentioning this extension
  3. and contains a link to this forum, to my page or to JED

Additionally I will send the alpha version to the first 10 people that are interested in serious testing. This will include testing in different environments, with data you would have to create and reporting back to me.

Please send me an Email if you are interested in testing: www.individual-it.net/en/kontakt-impressum.html

More
12 years 3 months ago #58699 by luis
hello, i got this error when trying to export:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 96468992 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 10649601 bytes) in xxx/xxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/environment/response.php on line 176

I ask to the host company to increase the memory and they told me this:
128M is allowed to your account, but according to the number (96468992) somewhere in your script 10M is restricted. You have to check your script where it is showing 10M and change it to 128M.

What should i do?