Keyword

Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

More
9 years 7 months ago #58920 by Saifullah Sammo
Replied by Saifullah Sammo on topic Re: Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Hi,
I am using k2 import component for importing English and Turkish article by Csv format.
but getting a lots of error.
Joomla! 3.3.1 Stable [ Ember ]
K2 Version 2.6.8
some of them are:

Strict Standards: Declaration of K2importController::display() should be compatible with JControllerLegacy::display($cachable = false, $urlparams = Array) in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/controller.php on line 23

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/k2import.php on line 29

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/k2import.php on line 30

Strict Standards: Non-static method k2importToolbarHelper::upload() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 28

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/helper.php on line 14

Strict Standards: Non-static method k2importToolbarHelper::export() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 30

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/helper.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 34

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 56

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 57

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 144

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/models/category.php on line 133

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/tmpl/default.php on line 14

Even though i am using the sample csv file format from www.individual-it.net/en/Instructions-fo...mport-Component.html here.

what should i do??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Individual IT
  • Individual IT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Developer of the K2 Import / Export Tool
More
9 years 7 months ago #58921 by Individual IT
Replied by Individual IT on topic Re: Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Its not a error it just says I could program stricter. Your Error reporting is very verbose, good for development, bad for usage. Go to System-> Global Configuration->Server and set "Error Reporting" to "Simple"

More
9 years 7 months ago #58922 by Saifullah Sammo
Replied by Saifullah Sammo on topic Re: Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
:( Hi, I have done that. I am importing English and Turkish content using your component.
It works fine English Content. But there are some Turkish character which are like Ğ Ç Ş Ü İ , and this characters can not be imported with this component. Now what to do?

• Individual IT
  • Elite Member
More
9 years 7 months ago #58923 by Individual IT
Replied by Individual IT on topic Re: Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Please check if your file is saved as UTF 8 and your server and database also run UTF8

More
9 years 7 months ago #58924 by Saifullah Sammo
yes, Indeed. Both the MySQL settings and Open Office File settings are in UTF 8 :|

• Individual IT
  • Elite Member
More
9 years 7 months ago #58925 by Individual IT
Can you please post a part of your file, so I can try to make an import.

More
9 years 7 months ago #58926 by Marco Cevoli
Hi,
I've exported a category with 6 items, made some modifications and tried to import the file, but I get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 80 bytes) in /home/servername/public_html/libraries/legacy/exception/exception.php on line 130

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

• Individual IT
  • Elite Member
More
9 years 7 months ago #58927 by Individual IT
Hi,
you will have to increase the memory_limit in your php.ini

More
9 years 7 months ago #58928 by kelvin
Hello, I just bought the component and exported a category on my website, when importing the csv file for that category i get this error massage at the end (Had to make the error massage short because it was very long);
row: 1 there is no user with the ID: 62 I'm using the ID:411
row: 1 - save item -

could not find item to overwrite I will create a new one. WHERE clause: title = 'Music | D-Eye - Caro [@Yungboy_D_Eye]' AND `catid` ='3'

row: 1 - save image - Local file doesn't exist. /home/content/93/9888393/html/media/k2/items/src/73d7edd1405081e5433c41d9ad2ee18c.jpg
row: 2 there is no user with the ID: 62 I'm using the ID:411
row: 2 - save image - Local file doesn't exist. /home/content/93/9888393/html/media/k2/items/src/ce93b7c97ea8831859bbe17c36b83648.jpg
row: 3 there is no user with the ID: 62 I'm using the ID:411
row: 3 - save item -

After which the exported category that had 197 items on the old site now has just only 9 items on the new site after importing. what happened to the remaining items and why are images not imported.

How do i export and import the complete amount of items that was in the category?
How do i export and import the images for all the items belonging to that category?

More
9 years 7 months ago #58929 by JoomlaWorks
@Artur I think it's time for you to setup a forum for your extension. It's proven to be quite popular :)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)