Keyword

Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

More
7 years 16 hours ago #161590 by Alex Plaksin
Replied by Alex Plaksin on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Export from Joomla! 2.5.28, K2 v 2.7.1 with K2 Import v 1.4.1
Export -> Ok to CSV file
This exported CSV file imported to Joomla 3.6.4, K2 ver 2.7.1 with K2 Import v 2.5 beta 4
No data imported
Result:
error - Unexpected text after end quote in quoted field 1 of csv line 6 (text line 40). The first 50 chars from the start of the field are '"Файл PDF, "Статья", 2.67 Мб","132_Pri'.
When reporting this error check Javascript Console for more information
Server: nginx
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 21:23:54 GMT
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Connection: keep-alive
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.4.45
X-Logged-In: True
X-Content-Powered-By: K2 v2.7.1 (by JoomlaWorks)
P3P: CP="NOI ADM DEV PSAi COM NAV OUR OTRo STP IND DEM"
Cache-Control: no-cache
Pragma: no-cache

What should I do to import this CSV?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Individual IT
  • Individual IT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Developer of the K2 Import / Export Tool
More
7 years 10 hours ago #161594 by Individual IT
Replied by Individual IT on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Hi Alex,
did you modify the CSV file after export? It looks like some " are missing?

More
7 years 9 hours ago #161595 by Alex Plaksin
Replied by Alex Plaksin on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
No, I didn't. Here is the screen of the CSV file from 1 string: joxi.ru/Rmzqdjqt0Qwler
What "-symbols should I check?
It seemes they all are in place.

• Individual IT
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 4 hours ago #161599 by Individual IT
Replied by Individual IT on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Please set "Error Reporting" in System->Global configuration->Server to "Simple" or "None"
and then try the export again

More
6 years 11 months ago #161608 by Alex Plaksin
I set errors to none and repeated export. Exported file: joxi.ru/12MDJyDSMnn6km
When importing this new file still error appears: joxi.ru/Rmzqdjqt0QQ7wr

• Individual IT
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 11 months ago #161615 by Individual IT
That does look better, at least I can see one error gone.
Could you please upload that CSV file itself and not only the screenshot?
That would help to debug
If you need I can provide you a place to upload the file

More
6 years 11 months ago #161616 by Alex Plaksin
File uploaded to: j3.ecosakh.ru/export(12).csv

• Individual IT
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 11 months ago #161634 by Individual IT
I think I know what your problem is, please send me an email: individual-it.net/kontakt-impressum.html
and I will send you a fixed version

• Individual IT
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 11 months ago #161653 by Individual IT
The bug that was reported by "Alex Plaksin" got fixed in version 1.4.1 and 2.5

To get the most recent version pleas try to use the link you got after payment and see if its still valid. If not you will have to purchase the component again. For every EUR you pay you get 10 days of download period. So for 36EUR you get a whole years of updates.

K2 Import/Export tool

More
6 years 9 months ago #162848 by antonio
hello
i have a problem with this extension. Wihen i try to go on components i see this

Strict Standards: Declaration of K2importController::display() should be compatible with JControllerLegacy::display($cachable = false, $urlparams = Array) in /..../administrator/components/com_k2import/controller.php on line 23

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /....../administrator/components/com_k2import/k2import.php on line 29

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /...../administrator/components/com_k2import/k2import.php on line 30

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /..../administrator/components/com_k2import/helper.php on line 14

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /......./administrator/components/com_k2import/helper.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /...../administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 34

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /....../administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 56

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /......./administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 57

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by refearence in /...../administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 144

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /....../administrator/components/com_k2import/models/category.php on line 133

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /...../administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/tmpl/default.php on line 14

i use joomla 3.7.3 and k2 2.7.1 i have try with all pkg of zip file that i have dowloaded
thanks