Keyword

Issues installing K2 2.6.2 with Joomla 2.5.7

• Vivek Moorthy
  • Vivek Moorthy's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #107090 by Vivek Moorthy
Issues installing K2 2.6.2 with Joomla 2.5.7 was created by Vivek Moorthy
Hi all,

I've seen a number of threads on google about this, but no definitive answers.

Here is the issue. I have a QuickInstall instance of Joomla 2.5.7 (HostGator). Nothing else is installed in the instance.

I'm getting the following error message on the install of K2.

Thank you for installing K2 by JoomlaWorks, the powerful content extension for Joomla!

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/djtiger/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 375

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/djtiger/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 375

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/djtiger/public_html/tmp/install_50b57849205db/script.k2.php on line 212

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/djtiger/public_html/tmp/install_50b57849205db/script.k2.php on line 233

I'm also getting similar errors with categories:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/djtiger/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/models/categories.php on line 80

and items:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/djtiger/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 383

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/djtiger/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 383

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/djtiger/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/table.php on line 409

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/djtiger/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 504

Please advise at your earliest convenience. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #107091 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Issues installing K2 2.6.2 with Joomla 2.5.7
Go to Joomla Global Settings Server Tab and set error reporting to None. These are warninngs

• Vivek Moorthy
  • Vivek Moorthy's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #107092 by Vivek Moorthy
Replied by Vivek Moorthy on topic Re: Issues installing K2 2.6.2 with Joomla 2.5.7
Thanks. Sorry about the noob question.

More
11 years 4 months ago #107093 by Jim
I'm new to K2 but not to Joomla.

I had similar warnings upon installation of K2, and have set warnings to none. When I try to make a K2 category I get this failure error:
TableK2Category: :store failed
Table 'oabjlkyi_1721969.jos_k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_k2_categories` (`id`,`name`,`alias`,`description`,`parent`,`published`,`access`,`ordering`,`params`,`language`) VALUES ('','News and events','news-and-events'... etc.

Any thoughts?