Keyword

K2 v3 BETA - Category extraFieldsGr scope manager is missing

More
9 years 4 months ago #135320 by Johan
Hi,
I update the last K2 v3 BETA commit yesterday. The extraFieldGroup scope managment has change : For the items scopes, the manager is on the category edit pages ok!
But where is the category extraFieldGroup scope manager ? Because now I have all extraFieldsGroups scoped on a category on all category edit pages...
And I can't find where define the category scoped by an extraFieldsGroup. Look at the screens before and after :

Scope manager before update :
File Attachment:

And after, the manager is missing
File Attachment:

Can you help me please ??
Thanks. Visu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #135323 by Mr_Anonymous
You should post this here so Lefteris can look into it: github.com/joomlaworks/k2-v3-dev-build/issues
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Mr_Anonymous.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #135336 by Johan
When I have a question, the developer does not answer me and told me to go put it on the forum. You saw that on my last post : github.com/joomlaworks/k2-v3-dev-build/issues/125
So I do ...

Also I would like to thank you for having understood what I wanted and have continued my issue.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Johan.

More
9 years 4 months ago #135347 by Mr_Anonymous
Hi Johan no worries. :)

The last ticket you had created in Github was misunderstood by Lefteris at first and thats why he suggested the forum for it. But github was the right place for that.

With this post about category scope, I think it might be related to a ticket created by franz-wohlkoenig yesterday. Here it is: github.com/joomlaworks/k2-v3-dev-build/issues/150

More
9 years 4 months ago #135348 by Lefteris
@Johan

There were made some changes in the extra fields . There is no management for extra fields for users, tags and categories. All the groups assigned to those scopes will always be displayed. The management of the item's extra fields has moved into the category edit form, under the "Category view options" .

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
9 years 4 months ago #135351 by Johan
Ok, thank you for your answer !