Keyword

K2 articles error

• CraigMartin
  • CraigMartin's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #144449 by CraigMartin
K2 articles error was created by CraigMartin
Hello I have an issue on my site which I hope you can help me with.
I have purchased a quickstart install theme package from gavick pro which has k2 pre installed and all its features.Inside k2 categories there are 6 pre loaded Action,Adventure,Comics,roleplay,Sports,Shooter.I created a new category called simulation which shows up in my list and I create a new article in that category.
I goto the front page and edit the module settings by default it lists Action at the top of the list so I change that to simulation which is the category I want to use but when I click save and close at get a 1064 syntax error and my page becomes unuseable.
I also notice in my article items list I see my article but no image icon is next to it even though when I click on the article the image displays.

I am a new user with joomla so I am learning all the time and have followed and read many tutorials online and everything is correct how I have set things up.
Thank you for any help or guidance you may help me with

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 10 months ago #144461 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic K2 articles error

I also notice in my article items list I see my article but no image icon is next to it even though when I click on the article the image displays.

This is a template issue. You need to address this issue to the template's developer.

I click save and close at get a 1064 syntax error

Try updating K2. Also what is the exact error you are getting?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.