Keyword

How do you embed flickr when it is already in K2 tab

• Jay Grayson
  • Jay Grayson's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #145165 by Jay Grayson
Ok, I am a little confused and am already tired of looking for the answer. I have tried a few things and they all fail. There is obviously a way to do this or there would be no reason in having the ability to add the flickr set in the Image Gallery tab on the K2 item. Once I have added the link to the flickr set, how do I embed that set in the article? And yes, I realize I can just put the link inside of the tags, I don't feel that is the correct answer. If that is the answer, what was the point in putting it into the tab? This is a site that has multiple people that post articles that have to be approved afterwards. If they post the url in the image gallery tab, it will link the set but, then I have to put the tag onto the article as well? What needs to be put inside of the tags to make it embed the gallery that was inserted into the tab?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 9 months ago #145188 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic How do you embed flickr when it is already in K2 tab
If it is on the gallery tab it will be embedded, there is nothing else you need to do.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Jay Grayson
  • Jay Grayson's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #145279 by Jay Grayson
Looking into this, I remembered that I had turned off the Image Gallery display in the category settings. I have attached an image for anyone that may run into this issue as well.

Thanks again,

Jay

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 9 months ago #145282 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic How do you embed flickr when it is already in K2 tab
Thank you for the screenshots Jay :)

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)