Keyword

How to change layout of main blog page (categry.php)

• Leanne
  • Leanne's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #148288 by Leanne
Hi,

I am new to both Joomla and K2. I have installed K2 for the blog features. I have this set up but am not 100% happy with the layout of the blog. I want a very simple and traditional blog layout so that all blog entries are listed on the one page (with page numbering) and I would also like to have a right hand column that lists all the blog titles and links to the relevant item. I have edited the category.php page to have a right hand column but how do I get a list of all blog title and the URLs?

Many thanks in advance for your help.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Leanne.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kannan Naidu Venugopal
  • Platinum Member
  • Aham Brahmasmi
More
8 years 6 months ago #148330 by Kannan Naidu Venugopal
Replied by Kannan Naidu Venugopal on topic How to change layout of main blog page (categry.php)
Depends on your template, if you have a right position, you can publish a K2 Content module in that position.

Not sure how you edited the category.php file to have a right column.

K2 Rocks \m/

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 6 months ago #148394 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic How to change layout of main blog page (categry.php)
Actually the module position should be included in your template's index.php file or some other block.
In order to know more about your template's module positions, you should address this question to the template's developer.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)