Keyword

Display Menu Category item as a list

• Graeme
  • Graeme's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #153984 by Graeme
Display Menu Category item as a list was created by Graeme
Hi Fairly new to K2 and need to know if I can display a category or the whole of K2 as a list similar to the way you can with a joomla core articles. If this is possible is it then further possible to display only the article name and specific Extra fields i have generated .

Basically i have developed a simple realestate feature a using a search configurable search module for K2 my client thinks its great but really wants to have much simpler search results

simply to display the article name which would link to its page a couple of other Extra fields one of which would be a pdf link basically in a simple table format

Appreciate any thoughts have done the work and need to know if it can be done of if i have to scrap this solution appreciate any help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 11 months ago #154049 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Display Menu Category item as a list
Hello Graeme,

You can do this by using a different template where only the elements you need.

If you need this for search results only, you can control these elements from K2's parameters.

You can also override generic.php, the file which is used to display the search results.

getk2.org/documentation/tutorials/174-templating-with-k2-and-the-concepts-of-sub-templates

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.