Keyword

Mansory grid layout + Upload button question

• Antho Niro
  • Antho Niro's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #158298 by Antho Niro
Hello everyone!

How are you!

My name is Anthony I`m making a Memes website ( Funny images - video...) here my website www.memespasdrole.com ( french canadian website).

Before downloading K2 I have a few question which are very important for the making of my project.
I paid a Images Gallery component ( ignite gallery) which is a very good extension but It doesnt respond to my demand Because it doesnt show Social button ( share. like) and Rating below my images thumbnail.. I really like the style Masonry Grid which you can see on the frontpage of my website * www.memespasdrole.com . I Need to know if With K2 I Can do something like that .... imgur.com/a/A8wnD . Artcile/image set as a masonry grid style with social and comment stuff below. ?

Also, I Want to give my users access to upload their own image to the community. I find the Upload button is way too complicated for them. I dont want them to see the media manager.. I need something easy and fast like this imgur.com/a/lcFXL . Only images but also I want them to be able to write article for some other element of my website.

Thank you very much!
best regards
Anthony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #158322 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Mansory grid layout + Upload button question
Hello Anthony,

All this functionality is relatively easy with K2 but you will need either to develop your own template or find a template which offers these features if you do no posses sufficient coding skills.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.