Keyword

K2v3 & 3.7 - no go

• Kelsey Brookes
  • Kelsey Brookes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 11 months ago #161667 by Kelsey Brookes
K2v3 & 3.7 - no go was created by Kelsey Brookes
I've reported this on GitHub, but there doesn't seem to be much activity over there in the last six months.

If you're thinking of updating your K2v3 test site to 3.7: don't.

Modules work fine, but category and item views both report the following errors:
Notice: Undefined property: K2Categories: id in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/brandmatters/administrator/components/com_k2/resources/resource.php on line 98

Notice: Undefined property: K2Categories::$image in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/brandmatters/administrator/components/com_k2/helpers/images.php on line 484

Notice: Undefined property: K2Categories: title in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/brandmatters/administrator/components/com_k2/resources/resource.php on line 98

Notice: Undefined property: K2Categories: title in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/brandmatters/administrator/components/com_k2/resources/resource.php on line 98

Notice: Undefined property: K2Categories: id in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/brandmatters/administrator/components/com_k2/resources/resource.php on line 98

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/brandmatters/administrator/components/com_k2/resources/resource.php on line 46

Notice: Undefined property: K2Categories::$image in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/brandmatters/administrator/components/com_k2/helpers/images.php on line 484

Fatal error: Call to undefined method K2Categories::getParent() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/brandmatters/administrator/components/com_fields/models/fields.php on line 204

It'd be nice to know if K2v3 development will be continued or not.

You know me - I'm an ardent and vocal supporter of K2 and have been for a very, very long time. The lack of comms around this issue is now at the point that I've been told (privately) that my continued support is damaging my credibility in the Joomla communities I'm a part of.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 11 months ago #161705 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic K2v3 & 3.7 - no go
Let us have a look at it and I'll post at the repo.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.