Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

TOPIC: How do I make different styles for the price of the modules and for the price on

• 4ort

How do I make different styles for the price of the modules and for the price on 3 years 9 months ago #40876

Please help solve this problem - on the product page and in modules to display the prices of goods used one and the same class:
class="productPrice"
How do I assign a different class for the price of goods in item.php?

I tried to find a solution to the file \plugins\k2\k2mart\tmpl\module.php and \plugins\k2\k2mart\tmpl\item.php, but nothing could come up because of lack of knowledge of PHP...
  • Lefteris

Re: How do I make different styles for the price of the modules and for the price on 3 years 9 months ago #40877

Hi. Using the same class is really good in a lot of ways. I suggest to apply the different CSS rules based on the container class. If you are a little familiar with CSS you will have no problem.
IMPORTANT: Please search the forum before posting a question!

JoomlaWorks Support Team Member

---
JoomlaWorks
www.joomlaworks.net/