Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

module to display selection from k2 galeries?

• Russ Winter
  • Russ Winter's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #54926 by Russ Winter
I'm using SIG-Pro and for the many K2 articles/items with galleries and I would like to display a random selection of those different images of each of the galleries in a module position. Is there such a module for SIG-Pro?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #54931 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic module to display selection from k2 galeries?
Hi. No as far as i know. One thing you can do is to assign all items with galleries to a specific K2 category and then use K2 content module to pull items from that category randomly.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Russ Winter
  • Russ Winter's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #54934 by Russ Winter
Replied by Russ Winter on topic module to display selection from k2 galeries?
Thanks for the quick response, really appreciate your time. I had actually already tried that and that it displays the item image, but not any of the gallery images, but it's a start, it's a little bit of a pity that the Galleries are so limited in access outside of the item, but it's not a show-stopper.

Thanks again, Russ

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #54939 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic module to display selection from k2 galeries?
You can also use a tag for this. In any case K2 has a lot of options for hiding/showing elements. Even if you don't find what you need in an option you can always do it with a template override. To get more help regarding K2 you can visit K2 community at getk2.org/community

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)