Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Simple Image Gallery Pro: How to Set Gallery Cover

• Chelsea T Lim
  • Chelsea T Lim's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #55296 by Chelsea T Lim
Hello,

I'm using Simple Image Gallery Pro, using the "Single thumbnail" mode. This is because I have multiple galleries per K2 item. How do I set which photo in the album is the "album/gallery cover"?

It seems now that the default ordering per album is based on the smallest file size, thus it makes the photo with the smallest file size the gallery cover of the album. Is there a way to work around this? My client is very specific on what album cover he wants for each album so I need to manually set them.

Please see screenshot: imgur.com/A4zrXSs
Please help. Thanks!
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Chelsea T Lim. Reason: Added a screenshot for better understanding

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #55300 by Lefteris
Hi. Please note that official support for commercial extensions is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk at www.joomlaworks.net/dashboard/helpdesk .
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for purposes of knowledge exchange ONLY.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
9 years 11 months ago #55317 by Kyle Vasquez
Replied by Kyle Vasquez on topic Simple Image Gallery Pro: How to Set Gallery Cover
ONLY, rude. I think its annoying to have to search for the answer only to see EVERY TIME you must open a support ticket.. I want an answer now not wait and wait and wait.. If you haven't purchased your Simple Image Gallery Pro.. DON'T!!!!!!

More
9 years 11 months ago #55322 by Lefteris
I don't think that the one who is rude here is me. Your question will remain here just in case a member of the community has the time to help you. However, to get official support you need to use the help desk and have an active subscription.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• InfiNet Computer Solutions, Inc.
  • InfiNet Computer Solutions, Inc.'s Avatar
More
9 years 8 months ago #56020 by InfiNet Computer Solutions, Inc.
Replied by InfiNet Computer Solutions, Inc. on topic Simple Image Gallery Pro: How to Set Gallery Cover
I am in the same boat. I just sent you all a support ticket and I hope to hear back soon, but having the answer in the forum would be nice. It would be awesome if there was a forum only for subscribers, just a thought for the future. Might help you all not have to answer the same question multiple times. Hope to hear back soon.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 8 months ago #56041 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Simple Image Gallery Pro: How to Set Gallery Cover
Hello and thank you for your feedback,

Your ticket has been answered.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---