Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Custom order/Reordering items

More
9 years 2 months ago #140143 by ivan
Custom order/Reordering items was created by ivan
Hi guys!

Do you have a plan for implementing this very useful feature? I would love to have it in my plugin, since now I discovered only one way to make reordering in a gallery, by renaming files to 001-filename1, 002-filename2 etc., wich is not user friendly.
I've searched competing gallery plugins and found that many of them luck that option, by YOU might want implementing it... Combined with simplicity and very nice UI SigPRO already has, it will make your plugin outstanding

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #140149 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Custom order/Reordering items
Hi,

I cannot tell for sure, since i am here just to provide help. However, usually we do hear what our clients have to say. In any case thank you for your valuable feedback.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
9 years 1 month ago #141553 by Michael Scruse
Replied by Michael Scruse on topic Custom order/Reordering items
I'd like to add my voice to this option too. It would be very handy. Either the ability to number the images via the CMS to order them, or drop-and-drag would be better.

More
9 years 1 month ago #142066 by Andreas Kunze
Replied by Andreas Kunze on topic Custom order/Reordering items
Hello all,

SIGE and sigplus are supporting a custom order within the order of files in the captions text file. It would be great if the developers add such a feature in future - perhaps easily with Drag & Drop.

Regards, Andreas