Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Simple Image Gallery PRO/K2

• Richard Marshall
  • Richard Marshall's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #147066 by Richard Marshall
Simple Image Gallery PRO/K2 was created by Richard Marshall
Hello All,

Was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on this for me. I am using K2, mainly for the front-end capabilities in terms of editing articles and adding images to them, as this makes it easier for the end users.

Adding Galleries are perfect and works amazingly, now I know the module is called Simple Image "Gallery" I was wondering if there was a way of just adding single images, without the need for a new gallery? As I want to keep this as simple as possible for end users.

I appreciate any advice you can give me on this, and if anybody has another module they can suggest to me I would be very grateful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #147233 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Simple Image Gallery PRO/K2
Hi,

The PRO version of Simple Image Gallery allows you to add images without creating a new gallery. You can take a look at the product page at www.joomlaworks.net/extensions/commercial/simple-image-gallery-pro .

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.