Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Accidentaly deleted the component

• Manolis Sketos
  • Manolis Sketos's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #154870 by Manolis Sketos
Accidentaly deleted the component was created by Manolis Sketos
Hello. I am the new administrator of a joomla site . I have only access to ftp directory of the webpage because the old administrator does not giving me credentials for the hosting panel (because he has other sites in the same hosting place).
Yesterday i made some changes and i installed a component for backup. Accidentally i deleted the com_sig_pro component somehow.
So all the articles that we had gallery option inside did not show the gallery images. They show only white thumbnails , but you can see the image behing if you click on the thumbnail.
We have over 50-60 categories inside the site . Is there a way to display the gallery images only with the plugin?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 9 months ago #154872 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Accidentaly deleted the component
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk. Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan. This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.