Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Simple image gallery pro - layouts and box

• leonardo battistelli
  • leonardo battistelli's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #160197 by leonardo battistelli
Simple image gallery pro - layouts and box was created by leonardo battistelli
Hi,
I have open a ticket but after the first response after no one he has answered me.
This is the transcription of the discussion:
Hello, I do not understand how to change the gallery layout and also the lightbox display mode. I do not find no button to do this.
How do it?
Thanks
Best Regards
Leo
Krikor Krikor Posted: 2017-01-18 18:26
Hello Leo,

These options are located in the extension's settings.
To find the settings, in the component area open the sidebar and click on the gear icon.
My reply Posted: 2017-01-19 01:05
Hello,
thanks for the quick answer, I found the way to set the template layout and the pop-up style, but if I'm not mistaken, once you set this is for all the galleries that I have to create my website. Is not possible to create in one a site some galleries with several styles?
My reply Posted: 2017-01-23 10:11
Hi,
you can have any answer to my second question?
Regards
Leo
My second question is still unresolved...
It is possible inside the same site, to have galleries with different styles? If this is possible, where can I find a guide that explains how to do, because I did not succeed. thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 2 months ago #160239 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Simple image gallery pro - layouts and box
Hello Leonardo,

I have already answered your ticket.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.