Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Cannot modify any Gallery

• F. Saskiano
  • F. Saskiano's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #161096 by F. Saskiano
Cannot modify any Gallery was created by F. Saskiano
SIG PRO 3.04, Joomla! 3.6.5
When trying to modify a Gallery, can't Save, can't Save and Close, can't even just Close! Whole system freezes - can't navigate off of the page.

I had bought & installed the PRO version for a client several years ago. They stepped away from getting the site finished. Now, they want me to get it done, but SIG PRO has basically stopped working. Not a permissions issue - no user registration will be permitted on site, so only user is Super User (myself).

Older galleries not editable, new galleries can be created, but once the images are added, no captions can be added and saved, etc. Any attempt to edit gallery leaves me in the Gallery window, unable to even close the SIG PRO component.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 1 month ago #161147 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Cannot modify any Gallery
Hello,

This indicates a JS error.
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

In the ticket please include Super User access so we can troubleshoot the issue.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• F. Saskiano
  • F. Saskiano's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #161182 by F. Saskiano
Replied by F. Saskiano on topic Cannot modify any Gallery
Thanks - I just resubscribed, problems gone.

I had not worked on this site for several years,except to keepo the Joomla! system up to date. For some reason the Joomla! updater did not show the SIG Pro extension as needing an update until I ran the Find Updates control. Now works as expected.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 1 month ago #161190 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Cannot modify any Gallery
Nice to hear that the issue has been resolved :)

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)