Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Is there anyone minding the store?

• Cal Hollister
  • Cal Hollister's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #162361 by Cal Hollister
Is there anyone minding the store? was created by Cal Hollister
I put in a Subscription help desk request last week — no response. Is anyone minding the store? Is S.I.G. Pro abandonware?

Is it possible to re-download the last version of S.I.G Pro that i had subscribed to previously? (Last version my subscription would have covered)? If not, I was given a 10% off coupon code and was interested in a 12 Month subscription to the latest version for Joomla 3.0. But at checkout, i am not seeing a way to enter a coupon code. Thanks for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Cal Hollister
  • Cal Hollister's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #162362 by Cal Hollister
Replied by Cal Hollister on topic Is there anyone minding the store?
And now i am looking at the update history of SIG Pro and am hesitating. I see that updates are sporadic, sometimes a year apart, with no activity in over a year. If i buy 3.1 now with a 6 month subscription, it may not get another update before the subscription runs out. Even if I buy the 1 year subscription, based on the past release history, it may or may not see another update, let alone 2 before that expires. Do you have any assurance for me? Are there any updates in the pipeline nearing release? Thanks!

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 10 months ago #162365 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Is there anyone minding the store?
Hello Cal,

We are currently working on an update which fixes some minor CSS issues and introduces new templates.

Finally, well written software does not these many regular updates.
Updates are generally released when new templates or functionality is being introduced or when a new major Joomla! version is introduced.

Keeping in mind that Joomla! 3.8 will be released within the coming months and 3.9 not long after, there might be more updates.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)