Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Issues with Microsoft signup

• Adam Clark
  • Adam Clark's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #145277 by Adam Clark
Issues with Microsoft signup was created by Adam Clark
Hi we have signed up and created a Microsoft App .... followed the instructions in the document, although we were not to sure what the redirect urls needed to be.

When we tested the signing in with Microsoft, we got the following error message.

login.live.com/err.srf?lc=1033#error=invalid_request&error_description=The+provided+value+for+the+input+parameter+'redirect_uri'+is+not+valid.+The+expected+value+is+'https://login.live.com/oauth20_desktop.srf'+or+a+URL+which+matches+the+redirect+URI+registered+for+this+client+application.&state=2d9f012455241131a0af30b90c60200c

It seems to me that the 'Redirect URLs' are incorrect .... but whatever we put in there we get the same error message

Any ideas?

The documentation doesn't actually say what is needed to be put in there .... any clues?

Our site is also HTTPS if that makes any differnce?

In hope and many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #145296 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Issues with Microsoft signup
Hi,

I have already answered to your ticket in our help desk system. Let's continue our conversation there.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Adam Clark
More
8 years 9 months ago #145318 by Adam Clark
Replied by Adam Clark on topic Issues with Microsoft signup
Hmm, ok .... I can't see it in the help desk section .... is that because I need to 'renew' our subscription package .... will it then show in the help desk section?

• Adam Clark
More
8 years 9 months ago #145319 by Adam Clark
Replied by Adam Clark on topic Issues with Microsoft signup
Just so you know, we have re-subscribed for a years support .... but we are still not seeing it in the help desk area .... any ideas?

More
8 years 9 months ago #145325 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Issues with Microsoft signup
I apologize for my previous message, there was a misunderstanding. Since you renewed your subscription just create a ticket describing your issue and we will help you to solve it as soon as possible.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)