Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Sign in with Linkedin

• Hamlin Gordon
  • Hamlin Gordon's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #156223 by Hamlin Gordon
Sign in with Linkedin was created by Hamlin Gordon
i'm getting the following error with linkedin and Social connect 1.8 invalid (redirect_uri. This value must match a URL registered with the API Key.) all other social network sign in worked without problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 9 months ago #156232 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Sign in with Linkedin
Hello Hamlin,

Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

In the ticket, please do not forget to post credentials so we can troubleshoot the issue.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
7 years 7 months ago #157474 by Toby
Replied by Toby on topic Sign in with Linkedin
Hi Krikor

I can appreciate the reply you have given Hamlin - but I have a similar question and it's really a presales question. I logged into your site with a google account fine but when I tried LinkedIn it was just a white modal screen.

I am using Chrome as a browser.

Most of my logins would come from LinkedIn so it's important this works. I had a similar issue with another social login component earlier today.

I gather there is a plugin native to joomla that interferes with the linkedIn login but it can be turned off - does this sound right?

kind regards,
Toby

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 7 months ago #157481 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Sign in with Linkedin
Hello Toby and thank you for your interest in our product.

I just tested the Linkedin functionality an it appears to be working as expected.

Keep in mind that social login requires 3rd party APIs, if the APIs have issues, then the login functionality will be affected.

SocialConnect by default only logs in users using the data on their social media account, so there is no conflict with another native extension.

I hope this helps :)

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)