Keyword

AllVideos v3.0 to be released in August - What's new?

More
16 years 7 months ago #2153 by arbit3r

We're back and hard at work. August is not over yet and if you remember, we've announced already elsewhere that we will be publishing many updates within a couple of days.

BTW, I like all this bitching about. Really!
But all the money we make as JoomlaWorks is by selling FPSS and SIG Pro. We haven't seen a damn donation for all the free extensions we offer since a few months back (it was 10 dollars then). So, please, be more polite when demanding. Other developers who make free stuff (which are always less than their commercial shit) really don't give a fu*k about updates or responses to support. Not to mention how many posts get deleted. Here, we listen and we definetely don't censor people's posts.

We're doing our best.

Good to hear foltis, il be sure to put in $10-$20 donation
The topic has been locked.
More
16 years 7 months ago #2154 by pickles206

We're back and hard at work. August is not over yet and if you remember, we've announced already elsewhere that we will be publishing many updates within a couple of days.

BTW, I like all this bitching about. Really!
But all the money we make as JoomlaWorks is by selling FPSS and SIG Pro. We haven't seen a damn donation for all the free extensions we offer since a few months back (it was 10 dollars then). So, please, be more polite when demanding. Other developers who make free stuff (which are always less than their commercial shit) really don't give a fu*k about updates or responses to support. Not to mention how many posts get deleted. Here, we listen and we definetely don't censor people's posts.

We're doing our best.

"I'm not an animal; I'm a human being."

--Elephant Man

Oh I see, you're too busy failin' in life.
More
16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #2155 by Mark Peters

But all the money we make as JoomlaWorks is by selling FPSS and SIG Pro. We haven't seen a damn donation for all the free extensions we offer since a few months back (it was 10 dollars then).

Too bad my donation of last month, amounting to half the GNP of Albania didn't get noticed then :P

Ps. for my demand now... I want chocolate/orange flavour added!

I don't have an attitude problem. You just need some perception tweaking.
More
16 years 7 months ago #2156 by gtanime
although this is my first msg here, I've been surfing around for quite a while.
I just registered myself to thank all these guys for making these updates without asking more than gratitude from those who are using their scripts (and some donations lol).

Once again, thank y'all for your effort!. and Im dying to try the playlist mod in this new version, these next 9 days are going to be the worst! lol

ps. my english sucks! bear with me or F**k u
More
16 years 7 months ago #2157 by neolier
Hello everybody.... Fotis Evangelou... Is it going to be released on the next 9 days??? We just wanna know....  8)

By the way I sent an email to Joomlaworks a month ago requesting a quote for a custom component because you do that as well right???

I haven't got a response... But I know you're busy... But I also know that the component I had in mind is related a lot with the AllVideos Bot...  :P

So please let me know... A response to clients is nice sometimes....  :)
More
16 years 7 months ago #2158 by ctrlshift
Playlist function - hoooooorrrraaaay!!!
You can't do a random play function for this?
More
16 years 7 months ago #2159 by gtanime
I meant 9 days at the remaining days of August.
now is only 5.

and yes, you will have the option to have playlist instead of tonz of players at the same time
  • JoomlaWorks
  • JoomlaWorks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Admin
More
16 years 7 months ago #2160 by JoomlaWorks
AllVideos 3.0 will be released this Friday, August 31st. Post locked.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)