Keyword

AllVideos v3.0 to be released in August - What's new?

More
16 years 10 months ago #2053 by pickles206
We get our hopes up when we see "early June".  Well, I'm appreciative but disappointed that it may not be ready in June at all.  I've got a show airing in late June and would like the site to have the new version.  I'm getting nervous, now.

Good stuff.  This site rules.

Dominique

Oh I see, you're too busy failin' in life.
The topic has been locked.
More
16 years 10 months ago #2054 by edkiefer
Are you getting close to releasing 2.5? I have several wmv and mov files that are differnt sizes so this new release would be amazing.
Thanks
More
16 years 10 months ago #2055 by xox8xox
hello Fotis

Fotis, there is no rush on delivering ver 2.5 take your time so you can release an stable release :)... just please if it's alright with you give us development updates on it like what's left of it to be developed, what stage are you on right now etc.. this way we can go along with you by knowing the progress stat

Thanks again for the great works
More
16 years 10 months ago #2056 by redbull
Is it possible to add te folowing functions to version 2.5:
  • Different alignment for each video.
    Add a small (different) comment (credits) text underneath each video. 

I know its kind a late but it would be awesome when this is possible!
More
16 years 10 months ago #2057 by arbit3r
yeah thats mostly what im talking about, theres no rush, but its good to pop in and say we have had a delay ... because etc.

Iv not seen any of the staff on since yesterday, so im guessing there keeping low for now :)
  • JoomlaWorks
  • JoomlaWorks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Admin
More
16 years 10 months ago #2058 by JoomlaWorks
You may shout like mad and I cannot blame you for it.  ;)

But, we're almost done.

We've added new providers, added the playlist functions (pretty cool), the preview image option for FLVs, upgraded the players and now we are shaping up the "player". We're gonna work out some template sort of thing to skin the player with CSS. Plus add some goodies like the "share" textbox, but unfortunately, stuff like rating and such seem impossible without an accompanying component.

We're gonna work on it more this weekend. And let everyone know how we're doing on Monday. No more "final" dates. We're gonna inform everyone on the progress and it WILL be released shortly.

Patience, patience is all I can ask.

As most of you know, us commercial developers have had a hard time with the proposed license change on Joomla! - read here forum.joomlaworks.net/index.php?topic=1185.0

So again, please be patient for a while. Thanks.  ;)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)
More
16 years 10 months ago #2059 by Haseo
Sounds cool, Just as long as the new version is (FREE)  :P and I will be happy to wait for it.
More
16 years 10 months ago #2060 by deleoye
Just wondering if it would be possible to specify an image file to be displayed when an audio file is playing.
More
16 years 10 months ago #2061 by HolyGraal
anything new? it's tuesday:D
More
16 years 10 months ago #2062 by arbit3r
best to check back in july or august then you will be sure its here i think.