Keyword

i need help please....Help me

• John Farouk
  • John Farouk's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #69344 by John Farouk
i need help please....Help me was created by John Farouk
The simple gallery can't be recognize inside the items of K2, please also i can't use the rockstories the module of rocktheme, can someone help me please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #69345 by Mark Banks
Replied by Mark Banks on topic i need help please....Help me
Sara - look under the bug reports - there are several threads about SIG. You need to be using V204.
Mark

• John Farouk
More
14 years 8 months ago #69346 by John Farouk
Replied by John Farouk on topic i need help please....Help me
mark i need to thank you very much, you are very helpful, i need you to give em the exact url where i can download the new version of the simple gallery, also do you know something about the rokstories module, it's working with this rocktheme demo.rockettheme.com/?template=affinity & i need to set it up as i am using the same theme but excuse me i am still a beginner in that so explain in detail if you please

• John Farouk
More
14 years 8 months ago #69347 by John Farouk
also mark i need to know what is the suffix of the module and how can i use the rockcandy tool, also my last question how can i put a parameter inside my joomla the parameters which shown inside {/ symbols like this :) sorry for that but i need your help

• John Farouk
More
14 years 8 months ago #69348 by John Farouk
Mark the simple gallery now good with the K2, the k2 recognize it, need only to explain me what is the suffix means how & where can i put tags, thanks a lot..

• John Farouk
More
14 years 8 months ago #69349 by John Farouk
Please I need help, how can i make K2 files appear on the website, is there a module or something like that

• John Farouk
More
14 years 8 months ago #69350 by John Farouk
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DEC, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '$' in /home/freedo13/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/html/content.php on line 27

what is that error refers to please

More
14 years 8 months ago #69351 by Mark Banks
Sara, you need to speak to the rocket theme people about their extensions - I've no experience with using their stuff. Rocket them did post a message on this forum saying they had upgraded a couple of Rocket extensions to be compatible with K2. If you search the forum you should find that info, otherwise the rocket theme website will have details.

K2 display - once you've created a few categories and a few items for each one, go to the K2 modules that were automatically installed along with K2 version 2. You'll see one named K2 Tools. The module has 5 or 6 different uses - the simplest thing to do is check out the different options/functions that the module has - then copy the module 5 times, rename each copy as one of the options i.e. K2 ToolsSearch, K2 Tools TagCloud, K2 Tools Category Menu, K2 Tools Calendar etc, and publish them and just see what they do.

With your categories make sure you have one Parent Category - HOME and all the other categories that you have should be sub categories of HOME - that way the K2 Category Menu will publish a useful menu for K2 content/item navigation.

I've got no idea about the parse error.

The suffix - if that is to do with your template, I imagine that rocket theme have some documentation that should explain what the suffix codes are for displaying you modules.

Hope that helps a bit,
Mark

More
14 years 8 months ago #69352 by Mark Banks
When you create an item or category you can create tags in K2.
You can also create individual tags in the main K2 dashboard - select the Tags tab.
Mark

• John Farouk
More
14 years 8 months ago #69353 by John Farouk
really i am thankful to you, so kind and helpful gentleman, thank you again hope to speak to you soon :)