Keyword

SIGallery Pro V2.04 Display & Editing Bug?

• Mark Banks
  • Mark Banks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 9 months ago #69365 by Mark Banks
Replied by Mark Banks on topic SIGallery Pro V2.04 Display & Editing Bug?
Hi, have used safe names successfully to display both the gallery and the thumbnails.

But...
Deleting the image gallery and then re-uploading it highlighted a problem - the images were deleted using the checkbox under image gallery, the new archive was then uploaded, (it seems that upload and delete will not work concurrently) - but when the new gallery was created, it became nested inside the original folder - gallery/2/2/ and hence the gallery would not display in the browser.

I ended up manually deleting the image gallery folder from the server using FTP client.

The issue with downloading images remains - i still receive the incorrect path message.

regards
Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #69366 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic SIGallery Pro V2.04 Display & Editing Bug?
Hi. Yes the merge of files is possible so you have to first delete the current gallery ( using the checkbox ) and after that upload the new. As for the download link probably is an issue of SIG and not K2. We are working on such issues. Thanks for reporting.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
14 years 9 months ago #69367 by Carl Geers
Replied by Carl Geers on topic SIGallery Pro V2.04 Display & Editing Bug?
ok.. so let me see if i understand this. i have k2, and sigpro installed. I have created and have been able to display an item in k2 from a menu item. I see that you can create image galleries from archives but can you also just use the {gallery},{/gallery} tags? It doesn't seem to work on my site.

also, is it possible to change the 2meg upload size?

More
14 years 9 months ago #69368 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic SIGallery Pro V2.04 Display & Editing Bug?
Hi. Yes that's how it should work but there was an issue when using both methods. This has already been fixed for v2 final. Regarding the upload size, it is a server setting you cannot change it through Joomla.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)