Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

"There was a problem rendering your image gallery..." problem

More
11 years 8 months ago #47477 by Katia
@spike,
did you follow the previous suggestions?
If so and your problem remains, please pm me access to your backend as super admin in order to check it out.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #47478 by spike1968
Hi Katia,

Thanks for the quick reply, i'm impressed!  :)

It hasn't been solved, I can't give access to the backend as one site is a school I do the webiste for and the other is a client who doesn't want any other access provided.

I have been using your gallery pro for years now. It's been great, but just the last two times I have the same error message.

Permissions are fine.... I am on the same server as other installs so I know its not server, the template is not the issue as I have reverted to the default beez template.

The latest error message is...

The was a problem converting the source image.
There was a problem rendering your image gallery. Please make sure that the folder you are using in the Simple Image Gallery Pro plugin tags exists and contains valid image files. The plugin could not locate the folder: images/stories/gallery/main_gallery/

I have cleared, turned off and restarted cache. Cleared my local cache... and nothing... here is the link

www.clearcraft-catering.co.uk/about-oil-candles/gallery.html

Cheers
Martyn

More
11 years 8 months ago #47479 by Katia
What SIG PRO and joomla! version do you use?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
11 years 8 months ago #47480 by spike1968
Joomla 2.5.6 and Sobi Pro 2.5.6...

More
11 years 8 months ago #47481 by spike1968
Just upgraded to the newest version of Pro and it still won't work... had to disable link

More
11 years 8 months ago #47482 by Katia
I would love to help you but I need access to your backend in order to check your settings, permissions, conflicts...

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #47483 by Robert Gelband
I am also having the same issue on my site ( flackmemorial.com/index.php/about/history .  I have set permissions correctly on the folder/files and on the cache folder.

Katia helped me find out the problem - I had an image that was corrupt.  Once the bad image was removed all worked fine.  Hope this helps others!

More
11 years 8 months ago #47484 by Katia
Could you me with backend access to this site?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
11 years 7 months ago #47485 by armengual2
I have the same problem locally is perfect but I get this error on remote
There Was a problem rendering your image gallery. Please make sure the folder you are That in using the Simple Image Gallery Pro plugin exists and contains valid tags image files. The plugin Could not locate the folder: media/k2/galleries/2 and those folders are all 777 permissions please help.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #47486 by City Sites
Hello,
I have the same error too on one of my clients websites:

There was a problem rendering your image gallery. Please make sure that the folder you are using in the Simple Image Gallery Pro plugin tags exists and contains valid image files. The plugin could not locate the folder: media/k2/galleries/24

We use the newest version of Simple Image Gallery Pro:: v2.5.8
and Joomla! :: v2.5.6

Hopefully there is a way to fix this..?!