Keyword

The Module worked perfectly....

More
2 years 10 months ago #165051 by Stephen
Replied by Stephen on topic The Module worked perfectly....
I got it working again by deleting Joomla's cache. It could have been something else I did but it didn't go into effect until clearing Joomla's cache. However, on the ".au" site, I did nothing but clear Joomla's cache and it fixed the issue.

On just the ".com" site, I updated the plugin, modified the .htaccess file, changed to HTTP instead of HTTPS for the feed links. So, it seems none of that mattered. Only the Joomla cache made a difference.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #165089 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic The Module worked perfectly....
If Joomla! has already downloaded corrupted files, so it makes sense that deleting the cache reinstated the module's functionality.

IMPORTANT: Please search the forum before posting a question!

JoomlaWorks Support Team Member

---
JoomlaWorks
www.joomlaworks.net/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.


Powered by Kunena Forum