Keyword

[SOLVED] K2: Text Under Article's Main Image Not Aligned Properly

More
8 years 10 months ago #144321 by Ruth
K2 Issue:

The text describing the article's main image is misaligned on this website. It is this way for every article.

See this link: 411sportstv.com/index.php/videos/item/98-episode-34-nfl-deflategate-saga-continues-american-pharoah-wins-preakness

I would like for the article's main image description to be left justified just like these articles:

www.whatsthe411.com/fashion/fashion-style-news/item/669-celebrities-take-fashion-to-another-level-at-met-gala-2015.html

www.whatsthe411.com/videos/item/671-beyonce-signs-chloe-and-halle-bailey-uncle-charlie-and-his-brothers-win-big.html

When I toggle the editor, the code for the article's main image description and photo credit are not there. I am not sure where to find them to left-justify the article's main image description throughout the entire website.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #144322 by Joe Campbell
Hello Ruth,

Simply modify the itemImageCaption class (change the text-align elements from right to left).
This is located in the K2.css file (/templates/gk_league_news/css/k2.css)

Search for this class...

.itemImageCaption {
font-size: 11px;
display: block;
text-align: right;
}

Change the text-align to left...

.itemImageCaption {
font-size: 11px;
display: block;
text-align: left;
}

This will render the caption like this...
snag.gy/y6YLR.jpg

Note: This website template is different from the other links you provided. 411sportstv.com does not have right side bar which will create more space empty on the side(s) of the image.

I hope this helps,

Joe Campbell

More
8 years 10 months ago #144323 by Ruth
Thank you, so much, Joseph, for a quick response!

I was looking all over the global configuration for K2 for anything that had anything to do with "image," to no avail.

Consequently, I had the feeling I would have to go into the CSS file to correct this problem.

I have never had to do this before, but that has never stopped me from doing things that need to get done!

Much appreciated.

Best,

Ruth