Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: 500 Internal Server Error)

• oren
14 Oct 2012 17:35

after update canot go into k2 content on front end

Category: English K2 Community

I updated K2 and since then have not been able to access the k2, items,on front end iget a server eror 500 HTTP (Internal Server Error)
in the back end evrything loks ok
there is no problem with my server and there is no problem with my other goomla content.
please if somone can asist
  • Timbod
03 Sep 2012 20:18 - 04 Sep 2012 17:48

[Solved] Help... I've broken something after upgrade.

Category: Simple Image Gallery PRO

Hi there,

Hoping someone might be able to help me. I have just updated Simple Image Gallery Pro from 2.5.7 to 2.5.8 but things didn't go as planned.

I have J2.5.6 and tried using the auto update in the Extension Manager.
Every time, it returned Error 500 / Internal Server error (which is odd as previous updates have worked).

I was in a hurry tonight as I have a flight to catch tomorrow so I decided to FTP the files up to my server instead and save the above problem for my return.

Under Extensions>Manage, it reports back the new version and date of update, all seems well in the back end, however my galleries are not working any more... they are just thumbs that open up the image in a separate tab... there is no light box with <prev or next> on it and no description.

You can see it on this page as an example: poultrykeeper.com/show-photos/the-national-poultry-show-2010

Can anyone help? I took a backup of the files but didn't want to roll them back if there's something simple I could do to make it work having done this 'long-hand'.

I FTP'ed the following:

Content of Media folder > to Media>JWSigpro>Media folder.
Content of JWSigpro > to Plugins>JWSigpro
The two en-GB ini files > to Administrator>Language>en-GB

As for the Error 500 Server Error page, I appreciate this is probably a server / site configuration problem, most likely unrelated to this software and I'll have to try to figure this out too.

Cheers.

Tim
  • Leonid
05 Aug 2012 13:54

500 internal server error on K2 links after Akeeba

Yeah you are right, didnt notice that! But what's the problem with other, and how can i solve it... ?)
  • Kannan Naidu Venugopal
04 Aug 2012 11:46
Replied by Kannan Naidu Venugopal on topic 500 internal server error on K2 links after Akeeba

I dont understand the language on your site :) but this k2 item seems to work goo.gl/79lHU
  • Leonid
04 Aug 2012 10:15 - 04 Aug 2012 10:16

Anybody???? I can't believe that I'm the only one who got this problem!
  • Leonid
03 Aug 2012 14:00

Already did that!
"As a side note, we might also add that some third party components, such as DOCman 1.4.x and VirtueMart 1.x, store absolute paths in their configuration files. If you restored to a different location / server than the one you originally had the site you backed up, trying to access your new web site's public front-end might result in blank pages or HTTP Error 500. You will have to edit the configuration of those components and ensure that you have changed the paths to reflect the correct paths on your new server / location. Special notes for VirtueMart are available in the previous page of this troubleshooter.

Some other software store the database table prefix of your site in their configuration. For instance, SQL2Excel stores the database table prefix of your site inside the SQL queries attached to each worksheet. If you changed the database table prefix when restoring the site you also have to change these SQL queries. If unsure, ask the developer of that specific software. We can't know how all 6,000+ Joomla! extensions listed on the Joomla! Extensions Directory work. We can only provide support for our own software."

So I'm here!
  • Kannan Naidu Venugopal
03 Aug 2012 12:34
  • Leonid
03 Aug 2012 12:02

Hey guys! I was moving my new site from local server to some host server with Akeeba, after succesful recover on host all pages are work correct but K2! Please help! I'm trying to figure out what's the problem like for 2 days alread... Any ideas?
[url=http://]zanderblack17.hosting-test.org.ua[/url]
  • karunakk
03 Aug 2012 09:40

Allvideos Plugin 500 internal server error

Category: AllVideos

hi

We installed allvideos in our website sakshipost.com

when i browse the page first time it is showing 500 internal server error. After refreshing the page it showing properly. can sugest me to solve the problem.

regards
Karuna Kumar
  • Kapoios
26 Jul 2012 16:00 - 29 Jul 2012 12:27
SOLVED: Can't open full k2 articles was created by Kapoios

SOLVED: Can't open full k2 articles

Hello and congrats to the greek team that made such a wonderfull and powerfull tool, most of all congratulations for sharing it for free.

I'm facing a problem on J 1.5.

The whole idea was to move all the joomla content on the current site (near 4.500 articles) to K2 so i used the "time saving" import button and the proccess ended up perfectly. My problem now is that i can't open the k2 articles for full view, they show up as blog view of category but when i click read more i get "HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error)". Even when i create menu to show item i get the same error on the page. Just to be sure that it has nothing to do with the import of joomla content i created some articles manually but i still have the same problem.

sites url with some k2 articles: goo.gl/t5iEi

I'm waiting for some help :D
Thank you very much
  • Adrian Aguilera
20 Jul 2012 16:26
Replied by Adrian Aguilera on topic Can't save item images - 500 Internal Server Error

Can't save item images - 500 Internal Server Error

There is no solution for this issue, I just move my sites to another reseller. Sad but true.
For the new sites I'm creating and hosting at site5 I'm using the content component from Joomla, without K2, and it's working great for me, until Joomla 2.5 have a great improvement in this component. Also I have one site using Zoo component, and works great too, but still doing better with the Joomla Content Component.
  • JoomlaWorks
03 Jul 2012 20:13 - 17 Nov 2012 21:04
July 3rd, 2012: K2mart v2.0.2 was created by JoomlaWorks

July 3rd, 2012: K2mart v2.0.2

Category: Product Updates [Archive]

We have just released version 2.0.2 of K2mart.

More specifically, in this new version, we have:
- Improved compatibility with the just released version 2.0.8 of Virtuemart
- Fixed JS conflicts with SIG Pro when it uses jQuery powered engines
- Fixed some template issues caused by improperly closed HTML tags
- Fixed CSS issue with the "Chosen" jQuery plugin for selects under Chrome
- Re-added code removed in previous version which passes the whole product object to the K2 item in order to make advanced templating in K2 layouts with K2mart (user requested)
- Fixed issue causing infinite redirect loop when K2mart catalog root is not set and the default site front page is linking to Virtuemart
- Added support for redirecting the manufacturer products list into K2
- Fixed some CSS issues in IE
- Fixed the notify button which broke when Virtuemart 2.0.6 was released (what a surprise, right?)

The new version is already published in our demo site at: k2martdemo.joomlaworks.net/

If you want to learn more about the features of the 2.x series, read the updated product page: www.joomlaworks.net/k2mart

This release is only compatible with Joomla! 1.7/2.5 (we highly recommend you use Joomla! 2.5 though) and Virtuemart 2.x.

DOWNLOAD
You can download this version by logging into our PDS system at www.joomlaworks.net/pds or by email (which we have already sent to our newest customers).

UPGRADING
Just install on top of any previous 2.x release.

A notice on upgrading to the latest Virtuemart 2.x release
If for some reason updating Virtuemart via "Live update" throws a 500 internal server error, just grab the latest release zip file, extract it and upload the 2 components included separately (VM and VM AIO). Virtuemart may publish some of its modules randomly, so clear your site's cache and check your site frontend to verify that everything is OK.
  • arturasp88
28 Jun 2012 20:46
SIG Problem was created by arturasp88

SIG Problem

Category: Simple Image Gallery

Hi there,

This time I have a question about the free version of the Simple Image gallery. I set it up and it worked great on one of my articles. Now the problem is this, I created a new article, added my content and wanted to include another image gallery from another folder so I typed in

{gallery}429{/gallery}

When I go preview my page I can't even load the page, it gives me a "server error message." (HTTP ERROR 500 Internal Server Error) but when I take out the {gallery}{/gallery} code the page loads fine but without the gallery obviously.

My thinking is that the free version only supports one gallery? Or I might be overlooking something completely silly.

Thank you for your help!
  • Thomas Kyriakoulis
26 Jun 2012 22:06
Replied by Thomas Kyriakoulis on topic Can't save item images - 500 Internal Server Error

I am also on site5 and having exactly the same issues with k2...
  • Mark Matheson
26 Jun 2012 02:56
Replied by Mark Matheson on topic Can't save item images - 500 Internal Server Error

Site5 system support have now advised me of the following: -

There is a script somewhere in your site that is reaching our limits of 5.00 seconds of CPU time or ~500MB of memory as you can see here:

root@servername [~]# sa -u | grep accountname | sort -rn | head -5
accountname 5.00 cpu 51088k mem php-cgi
accountname 5.00 cpu 50816k mem php-cgi
accountname 5.00 cpu 48336k mem php-cgi
accountname 5.00 cpu 47216k mem php-cgi
accountname 2.22 cpu 62992k mem php-cgi

As a result you will see error messages in the log files such as:

[Mon Jun 25 21:27:16 2012] [error] [client xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx] Premature end of script headers: index.php, referer: www.domainname.com.au/administrator/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&cid=240
[Mon Jun 25 21:27:16 2012] [error] [client xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx] File does not exist: /home/accountname/public_html/500.shtml, referer: www.domainname.com.au/administrator/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&cid=240

These limits were imposed in early May right across the Site5 fleet, and I am now reconsidering my reseller account with Site5, as this will create massive ongoing issues.
  • Mark Matheson
26 Jun 2012 01:56
Replied by Mark Matheson on topic Can't save item images - 500 Internal Server Error

Anyone got a fix for this? I'm also with Site5 and have the same issue and so far their tech support have been very unhelpful.
  • Thomas Kyriakoulis
22 Jun 2012 19:31
Re: Can't save item images - 500 Internal Server Error was created by Thomas Kyriakoulis

Re: Can't save item images - 500 Internal Server Error

Hello,

I am having exactly the same problem and the site is also hosted at site5 !

Any solutions to this ?
  • Kelsey Brookes
05 Jun 2012 03:29
Replied by Kelsey Brookes on topic Can't save item images - 500 Internal Server Error

Yes - Joomla 2.5.4 and k2 2.5.7.

Are you with Site5?
04 Jun 2012 18:46

Hi Kelsey,

thank you very much for give me a possible solution but it still not working. Wich versions of Joomla / K2 have you tried for this? I'm using Joomla! 2.5.4 and K2 v2.5.7

Thank you again
Displaying 101 - 120 out of 229 results.