Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: 500 Internal Server Error)

• sebisu11
17 May 2011 16:46
Replied by sebisu11 on topic Download link returns an internal server error

Download link returns an internal server error

Category: AllVideos

I tried increasing the limit scripts may consume in php.ini -and restart IIS- but it's still return a '500 internal server error' when trying to download files bigger than 150 Mo.

I'm looking forward in IIS6.0 but nothing found yet.
  • william white
17 Mar 2011 01:30
Replied by william white on topic 500 internal server error on content import

500 internal server error on content import

Category: English K2 Community

content uploader pro (paid i think) may allow you to export your articles to xls with phpmyadmin and then import into k2 either all at once or in smaller xls sheets you create
  • Ajit Bohra
16 Mar 2011 17:32

500 internal server error on content import

JOOMLA: Version 1.5.22

K2: 2.4.1

MYSQL: 5.1.52

PHP: 5.2.15

Articles: 2570Sections: 4Categories: 12Users: 6762

Local backup: Page goes blank.

Live: 500 Internal server error [As website is on shared server we cannot get memory increased]

Is their any manual way to import joomla content to k2 or in small batch.

Trying to use the power of K2 to make joomla more lovable !
  • Jeremy Thompson
25 Feb 2011 00:43
Replied by Jeremy Thompson on topic Problems adding an Item

Problems adding an Item

I had gotten an error everytime I click to save an item in K2.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in /home/sandboxs/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/tables/k2item.php on line 74

(Joomla 1.5) (PHP 5.2.9) The only way I could see what the error is it to;

1. Go to Global Configuration

2. Click on the SERVER link

3. Then change the Error Reporting to maximum.

4. Do what you were doing before and this time Joomla should tell you exact what the error is, that is how I got the about error text to know what the error is.

Now, what I did is talked to my hosting company about adding a "multibyte PHP" extension to my server. the "mb_internal_encoding" is trying to call something there but can not do what it needs to do because it needs the multibyte string running. This is from what I understand, please anyone can correct me as I got most of this information dealing with people over at JoomlaXTC and Liquidweb.

I am still awaiting the "mutlibyte PHP" to my server so I can then test this inclusive theory and then I will let you know. This might help the 500 error as well.
  • Jay Benjamin
22 Feb 2011 18:42
Error 500 Image Upload was created by Jay Benjamin

Error 500 Image Upload

It's been a long couple of days... Same image issues you all are having.  I can make an article fine, however if I upload an image, I get a 500 server error:

"Error 500 - Internal server error
An internal server error has occured!Please try again later."

So, onto troubleshooting. 

Keep in mind, I have another installation on the same server that is working fine. 
I was originally working with Yootheme's Spark running 1.5.22.  The install that is working is running 1.5.20, so i downgraded, still didn't work.
I thought mabye a conspiracy between ZOO and K2, so I uninstalled ZOO
turned on plugins, turned off plugins, still didn't work
2nd Conspiracy theory: K2 and YooTheme, so started a new installation using PhotoFolio from Shape5
I messed with some random fixes when i googled this issue- same thing- nothing is working

I am ready to give up.

• patrick harris
09 Feb 2011 20:48
Cannot link to content from menus was created by patrick harris

Cannot link to content from menus

After installing K-2 My links to any type article layout menu item broke. I have a link to virtuemart that is still functional, but all content links broke. I get this error...

"
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request."

Has anyone else had this problem?

• sebisu11
03 Feb 2011 11:40 - 09 Feb 2011 13:06

Download link returns an internal server error

Category: AllVideos

Hi,

I have a strange issue here with this plugin.
For many video files (.flv) we share on the website, there is an internal server error that occurred only by clicking the download link. I mean the Flash player works fine.

Here is the header of the URL starting download :
Connection: close Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 09:20:36 GMT Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0 X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.14 P3P: CP="NOI ADM DEV PSAi COM NAV OUR OTRo STP IND DEM" Content-Type: application/force-download Content-Length: 847280610 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Pres.flv" Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary 500 Internal Server Error

It happens only with files over 150MB.

It clearly hangs at line 105 of download.php :
$file = @ fopen($filepath, 'rb')

Edit 09/02/2011: Internet explorer gives the error:
Unable to download download.php from www.mysite.com Unable to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailbale or cannot be found. Please try again later.

I searched for a file size limit with php scripts but it sounds really strange to increase memory_limit in the php.ini file.

Is anybody can help on this please?

Regards,
Sebastien
  • Doug M
31 Dec 2010 21:33

Every article leads to 500 server error...Out of the blue...Why?? Any Ideas??

I wasn't able to access it either for a while.  Sometimes it loads really slow, like 3 or 4minutes and other times it loads right up.  I have other sites on the same server set up so I know it's not the  host.

I have deactivated any sef, deleted all the translation files, killed any unnecessary plugins that could even remotely be effecting this.  All the articles have extra numbers added to them as William mentioned.  I even created a test article, after the error showed up.  That test article got extra numbers attached to it and has never opened.

Here's a screenshot of the plugins I've installed.  Anybody see anything that looks not so friendly?

Eddiemalar said:

I think there was a permissions folders/archives problems... guess when you intall translations some of the permisions was changed and that´s the 500 internal server error... anyway I Can´t acces your site... are you solved the problem..¿?
  • Eddiemalar
31 Dec 2010 21:11

Every article leads to 500 server error...Out of the blue...Why?? Any Ideas??

I think there was a permissions folders/archives problems... guess when you intall translations some of the permisions was changed and that´s the 500 internal server error... anyway I Can´t acces your site... are you solved the problem..¿?
  • Pedro Martinez
28 Dec 2010 12:12

The K2 component settles perfectly, but it gives error when a category or article is created

Hi:
www.reparacionbarcos.com/

The K2 component settles perfectly, but it gives error when a category or article is created

That I can do?

Errors with different explorers

Fire fox: The page without information

Explorer:
HTTP 500 Error interno del servidor

El sitio web no puede mostrar la página
HTTP 500
Causas más probables:

El sitio web está en mantenimiento.
El sitio web tiene un error de programación.

Este error (HTTP 500 Error interno del servidor)
significa que el sitio web al que está conectado tiene un problema con
el servidor que impide que se muestre la página web.
Para obtener más información sobre errores HTTP, consulte la Ayuda.

Crome:

Error de HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was
encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

Thank you very much

Pedro
  • kire timov
15 Nov 2010 13:01

urgent- i am getting error message internal error server

Hi, Please for fast help, our site is online and we have visitors - but we got this msgInternal Server ErrorThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.Please contact the server administrator, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.More information about this error may be available in the server error log.Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.error log in cPanel[Mon Nov 15 05:45:22 2010] [error] [client 213.149.158.57] File does not exist: /home/kvizkoco/public_html/500.shtml, referer: kvizko.com.mk/[Mon Nov 15 05:44:08 2010] [error] [client 213.149.158.57] File does not exist: /home/kvizkoco/public_html/500.shtml[Mon Nov 15 05:43:25 2010] [error] [client 213.149.158.57] File does not exist: /home/kvizkoco/public_html/500.shtml[Mon Nov 15 05:42:51 2010] [error] [client 213.149.158.57] File does not exist: /home/kvizkoco/public_html/500.shtml[Mon Nov 15 05:42:08 2010] [error] [client 213.149.158.57] File does not exist: /home/kvizkoco/public_html/favicon.ico[Mon Nov 15 05:42:05 2010] [error] [client 213.149.158.57] File does not exist: /home/kvizkoco/public_html/favicon.ico[Mon Nov 15 05:42:05 2010] [error] [client 213.149.158.57] File does not exist: /home/kvizkoco/public_html/500.shtml[Mon Nov 15 05:37:48 2010] [error] [client 213.149.158.57] File does not
exist:
/home/kvizkoco/public_html/plugins/editors/jce/libraries/img/point_bottom_left.gif,
referer: kvizko.com.mk/plugins/editors/jc ... rsion=1574[Mon Nov 15 05:05:42 2010] [error] [client 66.249.71.244] File does not exist: /home/kvizkoco/public_html/500.shtml[Mon Nov 15 05:01:53 2010] [error] [client 213.149.158.57] File does not
exist:
/home/kvizkoco/public_html/plugins/editors/jce/libraries/img/point_bottom_left.gif,
referer: kvizko.com.mk/plugins/editors/jc ... rsion=1574this started to happen today - we use K2 and a
lofk2slideshow - so whenever we make a featured item in k2 we got this
error -- (our k2 and the k2slideshow are setup so when we make it
featuerd it is only shown in the slideshow as top news)please help
  • Lefteris
07 Oct 2010 12:56
Replied by Lefteris on topic Upgrade from v2.2 to v2.4.1 error (?)

Upgrade from v2.2 to v2.4.1 error (?)

A blank page indicates a PHP error. Please turn on error reporting to see the error. Otherwise i m afraid cannot help you. Thanks.

Mats Arvendal said:Yes, I get the HTTP 500 - internal server error in IE, FF just shows a blank page instead of the website. I tried to upgrade to v 2.3 instead, but the result was the same.Rgds
Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. What do you mean by no siet available? Do you get any error?
  • Mats Arvendal
06 Oct 2010 17:14
Replied by Mats Arvendal on topic Upgrade from v2.2 to v2.4.1 error (?)

Yes, I get the HTTP 500 - internal server error in IE, FF just shows a blank page instead of the website.
I tried to upgrade to v 2.3 instead, but the result was the same.Rgds
Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. What do you mean by no siet available? Do you get any error?
  • Darick LaSelle
04 Oct 2010 23:00
Replied by Darick LaSelle on topic Internal server Error adding Article

Internal server Error adding Article

Error 500 - I loaded up my admin site in FireFox, and it was able to give me a much more relavent error. It gave me a file name and an error location. For mine, I was missing a mb_ component on the server.

Hope that helps.
  • Mats Arvendal
30 Sep 2010 17:12
Replied by Mats Arvendal on topic Upgrade from v2.2 to v2.4.1 error (?)

My update from v 2.2 to 2.4.1 failed in frontend. Backend works OK, but loading the website's frontend only creates "HTTP 500 - internal server error".
Is this also a question about Third-Party extensions?

Rgds
  • Igor Kramarsich
01 Sep 2010 19:42
Replied by Igor Kramarsich on topic Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

Problem solved with hoster. It was problem with hard limit of memory. It was set to 200mb. They change temporary to 500mb and after minute and 18 second all items pass. Now is all in K2.
Interesting that in error was nothing about memory limit problem
  • David R.
30 Aug 2010 20:35
Replied by David R. on topic Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

Igor,

Yes, those are the right parameters to change.
2 things to note:

-Whenever you make a change to the php.ini file you need to restart the apache process for those changes to take effect.

-You might need to continue to increase the limits.

Once you have success you can revert the settings back to their original limits.

Igor Kramarsich said:Thanks for your fast replay. I never touch php.ini and if I understand correctly what you write i change this:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Resource Limits ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

max_execution_time = 30 ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
max_input_time = 60 ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data
memory_limit = 128M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (32MB)

to this:

max_execution_time = 300 ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
max_input_time = 600 ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data
memory_limit = 256M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (32MB)

But I still receive 500 Internal Server Error

Did I need to change something else too?
  • Igor Kramarsich
30 Aug 2010 19:40
Replied by Igor Kramarsich on topic Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

Thanks for your fast replay.
I never touch php.ini and if I understand correctly what you write i change this:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Resource Limits ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

max_execution_time = 30 ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
max_input_time = 60 ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data
memory_limit = 128M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (32MB)

to this:

max_execution_time = 300 ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
max_input_time = 600 ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data
memory_limit = 256M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (32MB)

But I still receive 500 Internal Server Error

Did I need to change something else too?
  • Samuel Carbo III
23 Jul 2010 08:05
Replied by Samuel Carbo III on topic Problems adding an Item

Problems adding an Item

I just started getting this problem, I was running just fine, did some cleaning up of my old no longer used components, now all of a sudden when I click the Add new Item link, in the frontend or in the admin area, I get an internal server error 500.
  • Ruth Cheesley
02 Jul 2010 14:43
Replied by Ruth Cheesley on topic Content Module Filter by Tag Addition

Content Module Filter by Tag Addition

Slight problem with this, on one site i have it running just fine, but on another it causes a 500 internal server error when it's enabled :| And as luck would have it it's that site that I really need it for :'(

Edit: Hmm, I uninstalled and reinstalled and put in a different place and it works now! It seems to bomb out if you type in the name of a module position (i.e. if you want to create one while you're setting up the module).

Ruth
Displaying 161 - 180 out of 229 results.