Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: 500 Internal Server Error)

• sndiario
06 Sep 2016 17:32
Replied by sndiario on topic k2 frontend editing 500 internal server error

k2 frontend editing 500 internal server error

Category: English K2 Community

Thank you for your help. I updated the component the problem was solved , but now I have new problem with the configuration of some modules related to k2 .

mod_k2_ content: ( position tabs - right) - Popular and Recent - After updating the text appears below the images. see the print ( imgur.com/3vygMM2)

Mod_ k2_ content: Desporto - Plenty of space between text and images: see the print (imgur.com/0zbGSpx)

You can see it online at www.sndiario.com.

Best Regards.
  • Krikor Boghossian
02 Sep 2016 16:14
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic k2 frontend editing 500 internal server error

Hello,

I can see you are using an obsolete version of K2.
You should update to 2.7.1 or 2.7.2 DEV and let me know if the issue persists.
  • sndiario
02 Sep 2016 15:23

K2 component - Frontend editing: when i try to login to publish items i have 500 internal server error. I contact the support of my server and the Engineers notified that issue is with component 'com_k2'
Call to a member function isCheckedOut() on a non-object in /hermes/bosnaweb10a/b1526/ipg.sndiariocom1/portal/administrator/components/com_k2/views/item/view.html.php on line 100.
They have enabled display errors on web site and i saw many others errors on k2 modules. Now display errors is disabled, but if you need i can ask them to enable it again.

Ckeck the link: www.sndiario.com/publicar-artigo

I hope you can help me.

Best regards
  • JoomlaWorks Support Team
21 Apr 2016 16:02
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic K2 Front End Not Closing iFrame After Saving

K2 Front End Not Closing iFrame After Saving

500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the web site's server. You must check your error log files on the server in order to find out what is this issue.
  • David Hack
21 Apr 2016 15:50
Replied by David Hack on topic K2 Front End Not Closing iFrame After Saving

K2 Front End Not Closing iFrame After Saving

Thanks Krikor. Just upgraded to the newest K2 2.7 and still have the same issue.

The console error is as follows:

POST (website.com/index.php) 500 (Internal Server Error)
e.submitform @ core.js:1
window.submitform @ core.js:1
Joomla.submitbutton @ 120?tmpl=component:182
onclick @ 120?tmpl=component:267
  • Alan Campbell
26 Mar 2016 22:11
Replied by Alan Campbell on topic Internal server error after 2.7.0 upgrade

Internal server error after 2.7.0 upgrade

Viktor,

I'm definitely no expert but it just looks like the standard required fields error.

Put a dummy entry into all your fields and see if it accepts it. If so, you'll need to go into the extra fields in K2 admin and toggle the fields from being required to not.

Anyone any ideas about this 500 Internal Server Error post-2.7.0-upgrade issue? Anyone having it come up in their server logs? It's likely a simple permissions error but with no log I can't fix it.

Alan
  • Alan Campbell
26 Mar 2016 15:39
Replied by Alan Campbell on topic Internal server error after 2.7.0 upgrade

That error looks like a poorly formatted missing fields error - is that from your submission form?

Have a look at the source of that page output and see if it mentions missing/required fields.

Still none the wiser as to the 500 error.
  • Alan Campbell
26 Mar 2016 01:43
Internal server error after 2.7.0 upgrade was created by Alan Campbell

Hello all,

Having upgraded to K2 2.7.0, I am encountering a 500 Internal Error which doesn't seem to appear in my error logs.

Is there any way I can track this down? Is there a K2 error log? Or has anyone else experienced this?

You can see the error in action by viewing any page from within K2 on my site, such as:

quid.org.uk/all-ongoing-projects/on-going-projects
quid.org.uk/all-completed-projects/completed-projects/item/55-buckle-fractures-of-the-distal-radius-increased-efficiency-and-cost-savings-through-a-new-management-pathway

Other components, like JEvents, are working fine.

Any help appreciated!

Alan
  • Kogos Grain
20 Jan 2016 16:23 - 20 Jan 2016 16:25
Replied by Kogos Grain on topic 500 server error.

500 server error.

500 Internal Server Error is a server-side error, so i think there is something wrong server-side... since this is a general server error, i don't think that noone can help you with it without at least a link to the page that generates the error, and credentials to reproduce it. Also, server configuration could be handy, so you need to tell us php version etc

I would suggest disabling any mootools modules/plugins and try again, to start with, so you can point to what is causing this, and report back.
  • Akshay Mandloi
20 Jan 2016 13:52 - 20 Jan 2016 13:59
500 server error. was created by Akshay Mandloi

500 server error.

Sir,
This type of error occur when i click edit new item at front end
mootools-core.js:609 GET /component/k2/5-hotels/edit/1016?tmpl=component 500 (Internal Server error)
mootools-core.js:587 GET /component/k2/5-hotels/edit/1016?tmpl=component 500 (Internal Server Error).
but if i edit old item no any error
I am using Joomla 2.5 K2 v2.6.9
please send solution.
Thank You
  • Angel
28 Aug 2015 00:19
Error User page was created by Angel

Error User page

Category: Comunidad hispana oficial de K2

I have created a registered user but when editing the user page I get this error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please help thanks.
  • Joao Cordeiro
22 Mar 2015 20:46
K2 backend - cannot edit "items" was created by Joao Cordeiro

K2 backend - cannot edit "items"

Hi,

I'm updating a website for a client I did one year ago. At the time, everything was running smoothly but know I'm experiencing issues with editing K2 items on backend.

When I try to edit an item, the backend freezes. Sometimes I get the "500 Internal Server Error", which I've checked on Godaddy error logs and were about memory shortage. I've extended the php script memory to 256MB (uploading an php.ini file) and that particular problem ceased but the issue with k2 persists. Some other times, K2 items actually work but they take ages to open and the results are not visible on the front end (for example, changing the order of the items on a page).

I have downloaded K2 and reinstalled it without any improvements.

I could use of some help here! Thanks.
  • Jim Sharp
19 Mar 2015 22:01
Joomla 3.4 K2 Fatal Error was created by Jim Sharp

Joomla 3.4 K2 Fatal Error

On the front end my blog layout is funky since I've upgraded K2 and Joomla to 3.4
jim-sharp.com/index.php/resources/blog
There should be 2 columns for the primary count. It seems to be making a column but no articles are showing up. The additional pages at the very bottom are also vertical and before looked neat and were horizontal.

In the backend
When I hit save in a Category with the debugging on I get some version of this message:
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 31981568) (tried to allocate 42 bytes) in /homepages/26/d355661528/htdocs/jimsharp/administrator/components/com_finder/helpers/indexer/stemmer/snowball.php on line 128
Without debugging on :
500 Internal Server Error
Though I do see the changes reflected when I hit the back button. But, the problem on the front end doesn't go away.

Joomla 3.4
K2 v2.6.9
  • Krikor Boghossian
27 Jan 2015 14:59
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Internal server error 500

Internal server error 500

Hello Gregor,

Which plugin was it?
  • Gregor Berlisk
27 Jan 2015 14:42
Replied by Gregor Berlisk on topic Internal server error 500

I have found an error. It was third party plugin that was causing problems.

Thanks anyway.
  • Kent Myers
27 Dec 2014 19:08

500 server error when saving some documents

Hello - I had posted this earlier as part of a multi-question post, so I'm separating it for easier tracking.

My Joomla site recently started having an issue where some K2 articles not being able to save. On some articles if you edit them and then try to save or even cancel, you get an Internal Server Error (500). If you were trying to edit the item from the front-end you'll get a black screen that you can't navigate away from.

This is not consistent but seems to happen to some articles more than others. I've tried turning the server PHP reporting on and the Joomla system to full error reporting, but no errors are shown.

I'm running K2 version 2.6.9 with Joomla 3.3.6. I've also reloaded both K2 and Joomla in case I had a file issue.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Kent
  • Krikor Boghossian
24 Dec 2014 12:24

You need to see your server's error_log to find what is driving your CPU crazy. It is 99.999% a misconfiguration. As for the dates issue you need to use K2 2.6.9 or the 2.7 DEV version.
  • dazebao
23 Dec 2014 22:19
Replied by dazebao on topic Internal server error 500

Same problem...and my site is on a dedicated server fully managed...The version of K2 full up the server's CPU when you insert articles.
I have this problem with the new K2 version with Joomla 3.3.6. Even the time is a big problem... In the items does not appear properly. We have to cancel date publication and date creation before to save, otherwise appears the time 00:00.
I hope in a new version of K2, because like this is a tragedy.... ad before is never happened these problems...
Bye
  • Kent Myers
23 Dec 2014 21:08
Images without captions showing full width was created by Kent Myers

Images without captions showing full width

Hello - we recently had K2 start behaving differently and I'm trying to track down why. Three issues have come up:

1) on existing articles that have images in the body text, they have suddenly started appearing the full width of the article regardless of their width setting. If you add a caption to the image, it will then display correctly with the body copy wrapping around the image as intended. Remove the caption and the image goes full width again. This has happened to all articles that use to display correctly. I hadn't updated K2 recently, so I'm wonder what caused the issue.

2) at the same time we're also having issues with some K2 articles not being able to save. Not sure if it is related to the problem listed above but they both started at the same time. On some articles if you edit them and then try to save or even cancel, you then get an Internal Server Error (500)

3) I've also notice the PHP error logs growing rapidly when these first two issues started. Looking at the log I have hundreds of these messages:

23-Dec-2014 16:59:49 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$content in /home/stn/public_html/templates/gk_news2/lib/menu/GKHandheld.php on line 176
[23-Dec-2014 16:59:49 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$content in /home/stn/public_html/templates/gk_news2/lib/menu/GKHandheld.php on line 123

Again, not sure if these are related but they all started at the same time. Any suggestions on where to start here?

Thanks,
Kent
  • Krikor Boghossian
23 Dec 2014 16:51

Could you send me a link please?
Displaying 21 - 40 out of 229 results.