Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: Re Error SQL)

• larry
01 Mar 2015 19:12

installation error , please help! 1146 - An error

Category: English K2 Community

Thanks for the response Krikor.

I'm new to mySQL.

Do I just need to run the command RENAME TABLE xphst_k2_comments1 TO xphst_k2_comments?

Is there any other dependencies etc I should note?

Best
Larry
  • larry
27 Feb 2015 11:21

installation error , please help! 1146 - An error

Hi,

I encountered similar error

1146 - Table 'DATABASENAME.xphst_k2_comments' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xphst_k2_comments WHERE itemID=23 AND published=1

Did both of the remedies suggested and it didn't work.

I checked out the SQL through the cpanel and seems that there is only a table name 'xphst_k2_comments1' , the addition being the 1 as compared to the error message.

I suspect its got to do with that the database was duplicated from a site hosted on another server (though same specs).

Grateful for any advice. Thank you.
  • Ben
22 Feb 2015 12:47
Issue with uploading K2 was created by Ben

Issue with uploading K2

Hi,

I am installing a fresh website with the latest version of Joomla 3.3.6
When Installed it I received this error below

1146 Table 'sugarnsp_joomdb.v2iwd_k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `v2iwd_k2_categories`

Last time installed 2k on a different website I had no issues and the file was created in the component section? Would the file need to be there first?
  • Krikor Boghossian
19 Feb 2015 15:21
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Unable to install K2 - SQL Error

Unable to install K2 - SQL Error

Nice to hear that the issue is resolved.
Make sure to empty the /tmp folder afterwards.
  • Bjorn van de Peut
19 Feb 2015 15:15
Replied by Bjorn van de Peut on topic Unable to install K2 - SQL Error

It was a new / freshly installed Joomla. Only every failed attempt of trying to install K2 was inside the tmp folder.

I've managed to fix the issue myself by manually running K2_v2.6.9/administrator/components/com_k2/install.mysql.sql (after changing the table names appropiately). It installed perfectly fine afterwards. Seems like for some unknown reason the installer doesn't run the SQL file before trying to query the database. Obviously causing errors.
  • Krikor Boghossian
19 Feb 2015 15:02
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Unable to install K2 - SQL Error

Hello,
There are probably files from a previous install/ update left in Joomla!'s tmp folder. Make sure to delete them and try again.
Let me know if the issue persists.
  • Bjorn van de Peut
19 Feb 2015 14:26
Unable to install K2 - SQL Error was created by Bjorn van de Peut

I've just downloaded the latest K2 from the website, but I'm unable to install it on the latest Joomla (3.3.6).

When I click "Upload & Install" using "K2_v2.6.9.zip" on the extension manager, I'm being stopped by the following message:

SQL Error (1146): Table 'Certwell.suqva_k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS `suqva_k2_categories`

I've made sure permission are set fine. I can install any other extension and/or template without any problems at all. The website is running on a dedicated server with root access should it be needed for some debugging.

Screenshot of error:

• Manuel Ketisch
18 Feb 2015 15:12

[SOLVED] SQL DB error 1146 when installing Frontpage Slideshow

Category: Frontpage Slideshow

Okay thanks, i figured it out, it is working now.
  • Lefteris
18 Feb 2015 14:55

[SOLVED] SQL DB error 1146 when installing Frontpage Slideshow

Category: Frontpage Slideshow

Hi,

If you are updating from 2.x version then you should first uninstall the old version and then install the new one. As explained in the documentation there is no upgrade path which means that you will have to create all the slides from the beginning.
  • Alan Campbell
13 Feb 2015 08:24
Replied by Alan Campbell on topic Problems with field validation

Problems with field validation

Lefteris,

Many thanks for both your help and fix. I'm not great at navigating Github so hadn't found this.

Your fix seems to have corrected the missing required fields check/css class! Thank you very much for your help on this.

Unfortunately, data is still not validated for correct data format. I tried putting in random data, including letters instead of dates,and the input is accepted which then causes the site to crash. Here is an example error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND trash = 0' at line 1 SQL=SELECT MAX(ordering) FROM o4h6s_k2_items WHERE catid = AND trash = 0

Again, the testing page is at: chl.soc.srcf.net/quid/ongoing-projects

Login testymctest
password test

Separate to this, I've also noticed that changing the category isn't the drop down menu loses all my custom template changes (I guess because the fields are reloaded via. Ajax ? ). Is this a known error?Should I start a new forum topic for it?

Pleaser can you advise of any ideas on how to fix these

Alan
  • Michael Yaeger
11 Feb 2015 22:04 - 12 Feb 2015 19:39
[SOLVED] Display name of parent category was created by Michael Yaeger

[SOLVED] Display name of parent category

I want to show the name of the parent category on my category page (kind of like a breadcrumb, but in a different context). Here is my K2viewItemList object array:
K2ViewItemlist Object ( [_name:protected] => itemlist [_models:protected] => Array ( [item] => K2ModelItem Object ( [__state_set:protected] => [_db:protected] => JDatabaseDriverMysqli Object ( [name] => mysqli [nameQuote:protected] => ` [nullDate:protected] => 0000-00-00 00:00:00 [_database:JDatabaseDriver:private] => surface_alpha [connection:protected] => mysqli Object ( [affected_rows] => 1 [client_info] => 5.6.21 [client_version] => 50621 [connect_errno] => 0 [connect_error] => [errno] => 0 [error] => [error_list] => Array ( ) [field_count] => 1 [host_info] => Localhost via UNIX socket [info] => [insert_id] => 0 [server_info] => 5.6.22 [server_version] => 50622 [stat] => Uptime: 3667 Threads: 3 Questions: 37806 Slow queries: 0 Opens: 261 Flush tables: 1 Open tables: 239 Queries per second avg: 10.309 [sqlstate] => 00000 [protocol_version] => 10 [thread_id] => 478 [warning_count] => 0 ) [count:protected] => 48 [cursor:protected] => [debug:protected] => [limit:protected] => 0 [log:protected] => Array ( ) [timings:protected] => Array ( ) [callStacks:protected] => Array ( ) [offset:protected] => 0 [options:protected] => Array ( [driver] => mysqli [host] => localhost [user] => surface_alpha [password] => UT*p65!38g5) [database] => surface_alpha [prefix] => ddxnf_ [select] => 1 [port] => 3306 [socket] => ) [sql:protected] => SELECT COUNT(*) FROM #__k2_comments WHERE itemID=11 AND published=1 [tablePrefix:protected] => ddxnf_ [utf:protected] => 1 [errorNum:protected] => 0 [errorMsg:protected] => [transactionDepth:protected] => 0 [disconnectHandlers:protected] => Array ( ) ) [name:protected] => item [option:protected] => com_k2 [state:protected] => JObject Object ( [_errors:protected] => Array ( ) [task] => category [parameters.menu] => Joomla\Registry\Registry Object ( [data:protected] => stdClass Object ( [categories] => Array ( [0] => 6 ) [singleCatOrdering] => [menu-anchor_title] => [menu-anchor_css] => [menu_image] => [menu_text] => 1 [page_title] => [show_page_heading] => 0 [page_heading] => [pageclass_sfx] => [menu-meta_description] => [menu-meta_keywords] => [robots] => [secure] => 0 [mega_showtitle] => 1 [mega_font_awesome] => [mega_desc] => [mega_tooltip] => 0 [mega_tooltip_content] => [mega_cols] => 1 [mega_group] => 0 [mega_width] => [mega_colw] => [mega_colxw] => [mega_class] => [submenu_align] => auto [mega_subcontent] => 0 ) ) ) [event_clean_cache:protected] => onContentCleanCache [_errors:protected] => Array ( ) [isSigInstalled] => 1 ) [itemlist] => K2ModelItemlist Object ( [__state_set:protected] => [_db:protected] => JDatabaseDriverMysqli Object ( [name] => mysqli [nameQuote:protected] => ` [nullDate:protected] => 0000-00-00 00:00:00 [_database:JDatabaseDriver:private] => surface_alpha [connection:protected] => mysqli Object ( [affected_rows] => -1 [client_info] => 5.6.21 [client_version] => 50621 [connect_errno] => 0 [connect_error] => [errno] => 0 [error] => [error_list] => Array ( ) [field_count] => 1 [host_info] => Localhost via UNIX socket [info] => [insert_id] => 0 [server_info] => 5.6.22 [server_version] => 50622 [stat] => Uptime: 3667 Threads: 3 Questions: 37807 Slow queries: 0 Opens: 261 Flush tables: 1 Open tables: 239 Queries per second avg: 10.310 [sqlstate] => 00000 [protocol_version] => 10 [thread_id] => 478 [warning_count] => 0 ) [count:protected] => 48 [cursor:protected] => [debug:protected] => [limit:protected] => 0 [log:protected] => Array ( ) [timings:protected] => Array ( ) [callStacks:protected] => Array ( ) [offset:protected] => 0 [options:protected] => Array ( [driver] => mysqli [host] => localhost [user] => surface_alpha [password] => UT*p65!38g5) [database] => surface_alpha [prefix] => ddxnf_ [select] => 1 [port] => 3306 [socket] => ) [sql:protected] => SELECT COUNT(*) FROM #__k2_comments WHERE itemID=11 AND published=1 [tablePrefix:protected] => ddxnf_ [utf:protected] => 1 [errorNum:protected] => 0 [errorMsg:protected] => [transactionDepth:protected] => 0 [disconnectHandlers:protected] => Array ( ) ) [name:protected] => itemlist [option:protected] => com_k2 [state:protected] => JObject Object ( [_errors:protected] => Array ( ) [task] => category [parameters.menu] => Joomla\Registry\Registry Object ( [data:protected] => stdClass Object ( [categories] => Array ( [0] => 6 ) [singleCatOrdering] => [menu-anchor_title] => [menu-anchor_css] => [menu_image] => [menu_text] => 1 [page_title] => [show_page_heading] => 0 [page_heading] => [pageclass_sfx] => [menu-meta_description] => [menu-meta_keywords] => [robots] => [secure] => 0 [mega_showtitle] => 1 [mega_font_awesome] => [mega_desc] => [mega_tooltip] => 0 [mega_tooltip_content] => [mega_cols] => 1 [mega_group] => 0 [mega_width] => [mega_colw] => [mega_colxw] => [mega_class] => [submenu_align] => auto [mega_subcontent] => 0 ) ) ) [event_clean_cache:protected] => onContentCleanCache [_errors:protected] => Array ( ) ) ) [_basePath:protected] => /home/surface/alpha/components/com_k2 [_defaultModel:protected] => itemlist [_layout:protected] => category [_layoutExt:protected] => php [_layoutTemplate:protected] => _ [_path:protected] => Array ( [template] => Array ( [0] => /home/surface/alpha/templates/theme1666/html/com_k2/product/ [1] => /home/surface/alpha/templates/theme1666/html/com_k2/templates/product/ [2] => /home/surface/alpha/components/com_k2/templates/product/ [3] => /home/surface/alpha/templates/theme1666/html/com_k2/ [4] => /home/surface/alpha/templates/theme1666/html/com_k2/default/ [5] => /home/surface/alpha/templates/theme1666/html/com_k2/templates/default/ [6] => /home/surface/alpha/templates/theme1666/html/com_k2/templates/ [7] => /home/surface/alpha/components/com_k2/templates/default/ [8] => /home/surface/alpha/components/com_k2/templates/ [9] => /home/surface/alpha/templates/theme1666/html/com_k2/itemlist/ [10] => /home/surface/alpha/components/com_k2/views/itemlist/tmpl/ ) [helper] => Array ( [0] => /home/surface/alpha/components/com_k2/helpers/ ) ) [_template:protected] => /home/surface/alpha/templates/theme1666/html/com_k2/templates/product/category_item.php [_output:protected] => Dark Morro Dark Morro Swatchboard Suggested Grout [_escape:protected] => htmlspecialchars [_charset:protected] => UTF-8 [_errors:protected] => Array ( ) [baseurl] => [document] => JDocumentHTML Object ( [_links] => Array ( [http://alpha.surfaceartinc.com/premium-tile/by-collection/venetian-classics/itemlist/category/5-sun-valley-plank.html] => Array ( [relation] => canonical [relType] => rel [attribs] => Array ( ) ) [/premium-tile/by-collection/venetian-classics/itemlist/category/5-sun-valley-plank.feed?type=rss] => Array ( [relation] => alternate [relType] => rel [attribs] => Array ( [type] => application/rss+xml [title] => RSS 2.0 ) ) [/premium-tile/by-collection/venetian-classics/itemlist/category/5-sun-valley-plank.feed?type=atom] => Array ( [relation] => alternate [relType] => rel [attribs] => Array ( [type] => application/atom+xml [title] => Atom 1.0 ) ) ) [_custom] => Array ( ) [template] => [baseurl] => [params] => [_file] => [_template:protected] => [_template_tags:protected] => Array ( ) [_caching:protected] => [_html5:JDocumentHTML:private] => [title] => Sun Valley Plank - Surface Art, Inc. [description] => [link] => [base] => http://alpha.surfaceartinc.com/premium-tile/by-collection/venetian-classics/itemlist/category/5-sun-valley-plank.html [language] => en-us [direction] => ltr [_generator] => Joomla! - Open Source Content Management [_mdate] => [_tab] => [_lineEnd] => [_charset] => utf-8 [_mime] => text/html [_namespace] => [_profile] => [_scripts] => Array ( [/media/system/js/mootools-core.js] => Array ( [mime] => text/javascript [defer] => [async] => ) [/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js] => Array ( [mime] => text/javascript [defer] => [async] => ) [/media/jui/js/jquery-noconflict.js] => Array ( [mime] => text/javascript [defer] => [async] => ) [/media/jui/js/jquery-migrate.min.js] => Array ( [mime] => text/javascript [defer] => [async] => ) [/media/system/js/core.js] => Array ( [mime] => text/javascript [defer] => [async] => ) [/components/com_k2/js/k2.js?v2.6.9&sitepath=/] => Array ( [mime] => text/javascript [defer] => [async] => ) [/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro/includes/js/jquery_magnificpopup/jquery.magnific-popup.min.js?v=0.9.9] => Array ( [mime] => text/javascript [defer] => [async] => ) [/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro/tmpl/GalleriaWhite/js/behaviour.js] => Array ( [mime] => text/javascript [defer] => [async] => ) [/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro/includes/js/behaviour.js] => Array ( [mime] => text/javascript [defer] => [async] => ) [/media/system/js/mootools-more.js] => Array ( [mime] => text/javascript [defer] => [async] => ) [/media/system/js/modal.js] => Array ( [mime] => text/javascript [defer] => [async] => ) [/media/jui/js/bootstrap.min.js] => Array ( [mime] => text/javascript [defer] => [async] => ) ) [_script] => Array ( [text/javascript] => jQuery.noConflict(); jQuery(function($) { $('.magnificpopup').magnificPopup({ type: 'image', tLoading: 'Loading image #%curr%...', gallery: { enabled: true, navigateByImgClick: true, preload: [0,1] // Will preload 0 - before current, and 1 after the current image }, image: { tError: 'The image #%curr% could not be loaded.', titleSrc: function(item) { return item.el.attr('title'); } } }); }); jQuery(function($) { SqueezeBox.initialize({}); SqueezeBox.assign($('a.modal').get(), { parse: 'rel' }); }); jQuery(document).ready(function(){ jQuery('.hasTooltip').tooltip({"html": true,"container": "body"}); }); ) [_styleSheets] => Array ( [/components/com_k2/css/k2.css] => Array ( [mime] => text/css [media] => [attribs] => Array ( ) ) [/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro/includes/js/jquery_magnificpopup/magnific-popup.css?v=0.9.9] => Array ( [mime] => text/css [media] => [attribs] => Array ( ) ) [/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro/tmpl/GalleriaWhite/css/template.css] => Array ( [mime] => text/css [media] => screen [attribs] => Array ( ) ) [/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro/includes/css/print.css] => Array ( [mime] => text/css [media] => print [attribs] => Array ( ) ) [/media/system/css/modal.css] => Array ( [mime] => text/css [media] => [attribs] => Array ( ) ) ) [_style] => Array ( ) [_metaTags] => Array ( [http-equiv] => Array ( [content-type] => text/html; charset=utf-8 ) [standard] => Array ( [keywords] => [rights] => [og:url] => http://alpha.surfaceartinc.com/premium-tile/by-collection/venetian-classics/itemlist/category/5-sun-valley-plank.html [og:title] => Sun Valley Plank - Surface Art, Inc. [og:type] => website [og:description] => ) ) [_engine] => [_type] => html [mediaVersion:protected] => 0463ba70cfe64500152ce66936d97d13 ) [category] => TableK2Category Object ( [id] => 5 [name] => Sun Valley Plank [alias] => sun-valley-plank [description] => [parent] => 6 [extraFieldsGroup] => 1 [published] => 1 [image] => /components/com_k2/images/placeholder/category.png [access] => 1 [ordering] => 1 [params] => {"inheritFrom":"0","theme":"product","num_leading_items":"0","num_leading_columns":"1","leadingImgSize":"Large","num_primary_items":"0","num_primary_columns":"2","primaryImgSize":"Medium","num_secondary_items":"40","num_secondary_columns":"3","secondaryImgSize":"Small","num_links":"0","num_links_columns":"1","linksImgSize":"XSmall","catCatalogMode":"0","catFeaturedItems":"1","catOrdering":"","catPagination":"2","catPaginationResults":"1","catTitle":"1","catTitleItemCounter":"0","catDescription":"1","catImage":"0","catFeedLink":"1","catFeedIcon":"1","subCategories":"1","subCatColumns":"2","subCatOrdering":"","subCatTitle":"1","subCatTitleItemCounter":"1","subCatDescription":"1","subCatImage":"1","itemImageXS":"","itemImageS":"","itemImageM":"","itemImageL":"","itemImageXL":"","catItemTitle":"1","catItemTitleLinked":"0","catItemFeaturedNotice":"0","catItemAuthor":"0","catItemDateCreated":"0","catItemRating":"0","catItemImage":"1","catItemIntroText":"1","catItemIntroTextWordLimit":"","catItemExtraFields":"1","catItemHits":"0","catItemCategory":"1","catItemTags":"1","catItemAttachments":"0","catItemAttachmentsCounter":"0","catItemVideo":"0","catItemVideoWidth":"","catItemVideoHeight":"","catItemAudioWidth":"","catItemAudioHeight":"","catItemVideoAutoPlay":"0","catItemImageGallery":"1","catItemDateModified":"0","catItemReadMore":"0","catItemCommentsAnchor":"0","catItemK2Plugins":"1","itemDateCreated":"0","itemTitle":"1","itemFeaturedNotice":"0","itemAuthor":"0","itemFontResizer":"0","itemPrintButton":"0","itemEmailButton":"0","itemSocialButton":"0","itemVideoAnchor":"0","itemImageGalleryAnchor":"0","itemCommentsAnchor":"0","itemRating":"0","itemImage":"1","itemImgSize":"Small","itemImageMainCaption":"1","itemImageMainCredits":"1","itemIntroText":"1","itemFullText":"1","itemExtraFields":"1","itemDateModified":"0","itemHits":"0","itemCategory":"1","itemTags":"0","itemAttachments":"0","itemAttachmentsCounter":"0","itemVideo":"0","itemVideoWidth":"","itemVideoHeight":"","itemAudioWidth":"","itemAudioHeight":"","itemVideoAutoPlay":"0","itemVideoCaption":"0","itemVideoCredits":"0","itemImageGallery":"1","itemNavigation":"1","itemComments":"0","itemTwitterButton":"1","itemFacebookButton":"1","itemGooglePlusOneButton":"1","itemAuthorBlock":"0","itemAuthorImage":"0","itemAuthorDescription":"0","itemAuthorURL":"0","itemAuthorEmail":"0","itemAuthorLatest":"0","itemAuthorLatestLimit":"5","itemRelated":"1","itemRelatedLimit":"20","itemRelatedTitle":"1","itemRelatedCategory":"0","itemRelatedImageSize":"0","itemRelatedIntrotext":"0","itemRelatedFulltext":"0","itemRelatedAuthor":"0","itemRelatedMedia":"0","itemRelatedImageGallery":"0","itemK2Plugins":"1","catMetaDesc":"","catMetaKey":"","catMetaRobots":"","catMetaAuthor":""} [trash] => 0 [plugins] => [language] => * [_tbl:protected] => #__k2_categories [_tbl_key:protected] => id [_tbl_keys:protected] => Array ( [0] => id ) [_db:protected] => JDatabaseDriverMysqli Object ( [name] => mysqli [nameQuote:protected] => ` [nullDate:protected] => 0000-00-00 00:00:00 [_database:JDatabaseDriver:private] => surface_alpha [connection:protected] => mysqli Object ( [affected_rows] => -1 [client_info] => 5.6.21 [client_version] => 50621 [connect_errno] => 0 [connect_error] => [errno] => 0 [error] => [error_list] => Array ( ) [field_count] => 1 [host_info] => Localhost via UNIX socket [info] => [insert_id] => 0 [server_info] => 5.6.22 [server_version] => 50622 [stat] => Uptime: 3667 Threads: 3 Questions: 37808 Slow queries: 0 Opens: 261 Flush tables: 1 Open tables: 239 Queries per second avg: 10.310 [sqlstate] => 00000 [protocol_version] => 10 [thread_id] => 478 [warning_count] => 0 ) [count:protected] => 48 [cursor:protected] => [debug:protected] => [limit:protected] => 0 [log:protected] => Array ( ) [timings:protected] => Array ( ) [callStacks:protected] => Array ( ) [offset:protected] => 0 [options:protected] => Array ( [driver] => mysqli [host] => localhost [user] => surface_alpha [password] => UT*p65!38g5) [database] => surface_alpha [prefix] => ddxnf_ [select] => 1 [port] => 3306 [socket] => ) [sql:protected] => SELECT COUNT(*) FROM #__k2_comments WHERE itemID=11 AND published=1 [tablePrefix:protected] => ddxnf_ [utf:protected] => 1 [errorNum:protected] => 0 [errorMsg:protected] => [transactionDepth:protected] => 0 [disconnectHandlers:protected] => Array ( ) ) [_trackAssets:protected] => [_rules:protected] => [_locked:protected] => [_autoincrement:protected] => 1 [_observers:protected] => JObserverUpdater Object ( [observers:protected] => Array ( ) [doCallObservers:protected] => 1 ) [_jsonEncode:protected] => Array ( ) [_errors:protected] => Array ( ) [event] => stdClass Object ( [K2CategoryDisplay] => ) [metaDescription] => [metaKeywords] => [metaRobots] => [metaAuthor] => [link] => /premium-tile/by-collection/venetian-classics/itemlist/category/5-sun-valley-plank.html [text] => ) [user] => JUser Object ( [isRoot:protected] => [id] => 0 [name] => [username] => [email] => [password] => [password_clear] => [block] => [sendEmail] => 0 [registerDate] => [lastvisitDate] => [activation] => [params] => [groups] => Array ( [0] => 9 ) [guest] => 1 [lastResetTime] => [resetCount] => [requireReset] => [_params:protected] => Joomla\Registry\Registry Object ( [data:protected] => stdClass Object ( ) ) [_authGroups:protected] => Array ( [0] => 1 [1] => 9 ) [_authLevels:protected] => Array ( [0] => 1 [1] => 1 [2] => 5 ) [_authActions:protected] => [_errorMsg:protected] => [_errors:protected] => Array ( ) [aid] => 0 [gid] => 1 ) [feed] => /premium-tile/by-collection/venetian-classics/itemlist/category/5-sun-valley-plank.feed [leading] => Array ( ) [primary] => Array ( ) [secondary] => Array ( [0] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 17 [title] => Whitney White [alias] => whitney-white [catid] => 5 [published] => 1 [introtext] => Rustic Wood Effect Italian [fulltext] => Tile Outline [video] => [gallery] => Click to enlarge image Sun-Valley---Dark-Morro.jpg Title Click to enlarge image Sun-Valley---Dark-Morro.jpg Click to enlarge image Sun-Valley---Sugar-Brown.jpg Click to enlarge image Sun-Valley-Plank---Sage-Green.jpg [extra_fields] => Array ( [0] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 1 [name] => PEI Rating [value] => V [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 1 [alias] => PEIRating ) [1] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 2 [name] => Shade Variation [value] => 3 [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 2 [alias] => ShadeVariation ) [2] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 3 [name] => MOHS Rating [value] => * [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 3 [alias] => MOHSRating ) [3] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 4 [name] => SCOF Wet [value] => 0.62 [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 4 [alias] => SCOFWet ) [4] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 5 [name] => SCOF Dry [value] => 0.72 [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 5 [alias] => SCOFDry ) [5] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 6 [name] => DCOF [value] => * [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 6 [alias] => DCOF ) [6] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 7 [name] => Composition [value] => PORCELAIN, IMPERVIOUS [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 7 [alias] => Composition ) [7] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 8 [name] => Usage [value] => INTERIOR, EXTERIOR [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 8 [alias] => Usage ) [8] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 9 [name] => Installation [value] => FLOOR, WALL [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 9 [alias] => Installation ) [9] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 10 [name] => Swatchboard [value] => http://www.surfaceartinc.com/files/Tile%20Images/Sun%20Valley%20Plank/svalley-bd2.jpg [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 10 [alias] => Swatchboard ) [10] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 11 [name] => Suggested Grout [value] => Quartz Lock 2 #210 Cream [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 11 [alias] => SuggestedGrout ) ) [extra_fields_search] => V 3 * 0.62 0.72 * PORCELAIN, IMPERVIOUS INTERIOR, EXTERIOR FLOOR, WALL http://www.surfaceartinc.com/files/Tile%20Images/Sun%20Valley%20Plank/svalley-bd2.jpg Quartz Lock 2 #210 Cream [created] => 2015-02-10 10:01:53 [created_by] => 381 [created_by_alias] => [checked_out] => 0 [checked_out_time] => 0000-00-00 00:00:00 [modified] => 2015-02-10 20:40:32 [modified_by] => 847 [publish_up] => 2015-02-10 10:01:53 [publish_down] => 0000-00-00 00:00:00 [trash] => 0 [access] => 1 [ordering] => 6 [featured] => 0 [featured_ordering] => 0 [image_caption] => [image_credits] => [video_caption] => [video_credits] => [hits] => 0 [params] => Joomla\Registry\Registry Object ( [data:protected] => stdClass Object ( [enable_css] => 1 [jQueryHandling] => 1.8remote [backendJQueryHandling] => remote [userName] => 1 [userImage] => 1 [userDescription] => 1 [userURL] => 1 [userEmail] => 0 [userFeedLink] => 1 [userFeedIcon] => 1 [userItemCount] => 10 [userItemTitle] => 1 [userItemTitleLinked] => 1 [userItemDateCreated] => 1 [userItemImage] => 1 [userItemIntroText] => 1 [userItemCategory] => 1 [userItemTags] => 1 [userItemCommentsAnchor] => 1 [userItemReadMore] => 1 [userItemK2Plugins] => 1 [tagItemCount] => 10 [tagItemTitle] => 1 [tagItemTitleLinked] => 1 [tagItemDateCreated] => 1 [tagItemImage] => 1 [tagItemIntroText] => 1 [tagItemCategory] => 1 [tagItemReadMore] => 1 [tagItemExtraFields] => 0 [tagOrdering] => [tagFeedLink] => 1 [tagFeedIcon] => 1 [genericItemCount] => 10 [genericItemTitle] => 1 [genericItemTitleLinked] => 1 [genericItemDateCreated] => 1 [genericItemImage] => 1 [genericItemIntroText] => 1 [genericItemCategory] => 1 [genericItemReadMore] => 1 [genericItemExtraFields] => 0 [genericFeedLink] => 1 [genericFeedIcon] => 1 [feedLimit] => 10 [feedItemImage] => 1 [feedImgSize] => S [feedItemIntroText] => 1 [feedTextWordLimit] => [feedItemFullText] => 1 [feedItemTags] => 0 [feedItemVideo] => 0 [feedItemGallery] => 0 [feedItemAttachments] => 0 [feedBogusEmail] => [introTextCleanup] => 0 [introTextCleanupExcludeTags] => [introTextCleanupTagAttr] => [fullTextCleanup] => 0 [fullTextCleanupExcludeTags] => [fullTextCleanupTagAttr] => [xssFiltering] => 0 [linkPopupWidth] => 900 [linkPopupHeight] => 600 [imagesQuality] => 100 [itemImageXS] => 76 [itemImageS] => 268 [itemImageM] => 556 [itemImageL] => 844 [itemImageXL] => 1132 [itemImageGeneric] => 556 [catImageWidth] => 268 [catImageDefault] => 1 [userImageWidth] => 172 [userImageDefault] => 1 [commenterImgWidth] => 76 [onlineImageEditor] => splashup [imageTimestamp] => 0 [imageMemoryLimit] => [socialButtonCode] => [twitterUsername] => [facebookImage] => Medium [comments] => 1 [commentsOrdering] => DESC [commentsLimit] => 10 [commentsFormPosition] => below [commentsPublishing] => 1 [commentsReporting] => 2 [commentsReportRecipient] => [inlineCommentsModeration] => 0 [gravatar] => 1 [antispam] => 0 [recaptchaForRegistered] => 1 [akismetForRegistered] => 1 [commentsFormNotes] => 1 [commentsFormNotesText] => [frontendEditing] => 1 [showImageTab] => 1 [showImageGalleryTab] => 1 [showVideoTab] => 1 [showExtraFieldsTab] => 1 [showAttachmentsTab] => 1 [showK2Plugins] => 1 [sideBarDisplayFrontend] => 0 [mergeEditors] => 1 [sideBarDisplay] => 1 [attachmentsFolder] => [hideImportButton] => 0 [googleSearch] => 0 [googleSearchContainer] => k2GoogleSearchContainer [K2UserProfile] => 1 [redirect] => 101 [adminSearch] => simple [cookieDomain] => [taggingSystem] => 1 [lockTags] => 0 [showTagFilter] => 0 [k2TagNorm] => 0 [k2TagNormCase] => lower [k2TagNormAdditionalReplacements] => [recaptcha_public_key] => [recaptcha_private_key] => [recaptcha_theme] => clean [recaptchaOnRegistration] => 0 [akismetApiKey] => [stopForumSpam] => 0 [stopForumSpamApiKey] => [showItemsCounterAdmin] => 1 [showChildCatItems] => 1 [disableCompactOrdering] => 0 [metaDescLimit] => 150 [enforceSEFReplacements] => 0 [SEFReplacements] => À|A, Á|A, Â|A, Ã|A, Ä|A, Å|A, à|a, á|a, â|a, ã|a, ä|a, å|a, Ā|A, ā|a, Ă|A, ă|a, Ą|A, ą|a, Ç|C, ç|c, Ć|C, ć|c, Ĉ|C, ĉ|c, Ċ|C, ċ|c, Č|C, č|c, Ð|D, ð|d, Ď|D, ď|d, Đ|D, đ|d, È|E, É|E, Ê|E, Ë|E, è|e, é|e, ê|e, ë|e, Ē|E, ē|e, Ĕ|E, ĕ|e, Ė|E, ė|e, Ę|E, ę|e, Ě|E, ě|e, Ĝ|G, ĝ|g, Ğ|G, ğ|g, Ġ|G, ġ|g, Ģ|G, ģ|g, Ĥ|H, ĥ|h, Ħ|H, ħ|h, Ì|I, Í|I, Î|I, Ï|I, ì|i, í|i, î|i, ï|i, Ĩ|I, ĩ|i, Ī|I, ī|i, Ĭ|I, ĭ|i, Į|I, į|i, İ|I, ı|i, Ĵ|J, ĵ|j, Ķ|K, ķ|k, ĸ|k, Ĺ|L, ĺ|l, Ļ|L, ļ|l, Ľ|L, ľ|l, Ŀ|L, ŀ|l, Ł|L, ł|l, Ñ|N, ñ|n, Ń|N, ń|n, Ņ|N, ņ|n, Ň|N, ň|n, ʼn|n, Ŋ|N, ŋ|n, Ò|O, Ó|O, Ô|O, Õ|O, Ö|O, Ø|O, ò|o, ó|o, ô|o, õ|o, ö|o, ø|o, Ō|O, ō|o, Ŏ|O, ŏ|o, Ő|O, ő|o, Ŕ|R, ŕ|r, Ŗ|R, ŗ|r, Ř|R, ř|r, Ś|S, ś|s, Ŝ|S, ŝ|s, Ş|S, ş|s, Š|S, š|s, ſ|s, Ţ|T, ţ|t, Ť|T, ť|t, Ŧ|T, ŧ|t, Ù|U, Ú|U, Û|U, Ü|U, ù|u, ú|u, û|u, ü|u, Ũ|U, ũ|u, Ū|U, ū|u, Ŭ|U, ŭ|u, Ů|U, ů|u, Ű|U, ű|u, Ų|U, ų|u, Ŵ|W, ŵ|w, Ý|Y, ý|y, ÿ|y, Ŷ|Y, ŷ|y, Ÿ|Y, Ź|Z, ź|z, Ż|Z, ż|z, Ž|Z, ž|z, α|a, β|b, γ|g, δ|d, ε|e, ζ|z, η|h, θ|th, ι|i, κ|k, λ|l, μ|m, ν|n, ξ|x, ο|o, π|p, ρ|r, σ|s, τ|t, υ|y, φ|f, χ|ch, ψ|ps, ω|w, Α|A, Β|B, Γ|G, Δ|D, Ε|E, Ζ|Z, Η|H, Θ|Th, Ι|I, Κ|K, Λ|L, Μ|M, Ξ|X, Ο|O, Π|P, Ρ|R, Σ|S, Τ|T, Υ|Y, Φ|F, Χ|Ch, Ψ|Ps, Ω|W, ά|a, έ|e, ή|h, ί|i, ό|o, ύ|y, ώ|w, Ά|A, Έ|E, Ή|H, Ί|I, Ό|O, Ύ|Y, Ώ|W, ϊ|i, ΐ|i, ϋ|y, ς|s, А|A, Ӑ|A, Ӓ|A, Ә|E, Ӛ|E, Ӕ|E, Б|B, В|V, Г|G, Ґ|G, Ѓ|G, Ғ|G, Ӷ|G, y|Y, Д|D, Е|E, Ѐ|E, Ё|YO, Ӗ|E, Ҽ|E, Ҿ|E, Є|YE, Ж|ZH, Ӂ|DZH, Җ|ZH, Ӝ|DZH, З|Z, Ҙ|Z, Ӟ|DZ, Ӡ|DZ, Ѕ|DZ, И|I, Ѝ|I, Ӥ|I, Ӣ|I, І|I, Ї|JI, Ӏ|I, Й|Y, Ҋ|Y, Ј|J, К|K, Қ|Q, Ҟ|Q, Ҡ|K, Ӄ|Q, Ҝ|K, Л|L, Ӆ|L, Љ|L, М|M, Ӎ|M, Н|N, Ӊ|N, Ң|N, Ӈ|N, Ҥ|N, Њ|N, О|O, Ӧ|O, Ө|O, Ӫ|O, Ҩ|O, П|P, Ҧ|PF, Р|P, Ҏ|P, С|S, Ҫ|S, Т|T, Ҭ|TH, Ћ|T, Ќ|K, У|U, Ў|U, Ӳ|U, Ӱ|U, Ӯ|U, Ү|U, Ұ|U, Ф|F, Х|H, Ҳ|H, Һ|H, Ц|TS, Ҵ|TS, Ч|CH, Ӵ|CH, Ҷ|CH, Ӌ|CH, Ҹ|CH, Џ|DZ, Ш|SH, Щ|SHT, Ъ|A, Ы|Y, Ӹ|Y, Ь|Y, Ҍ|Y, Э|E, Ӭ|E, Ю|YU, Я|YA, а|a, ӑ|a, ӓ|a, ә|e, ӛ|e, ӕ|e, б|b, в|v, г|g, ґ|g, ѓ|g, ғ|g, ӷ|g, y|y, д|d, е|e, ѐ|e, ё|yo, ӗ|e, ҽ|e, ҿ|e, є|ye, ж|zh, ӂ|dzh, җ|zh, ӝ|dzh, з|z, ҙ|z, ӟ|dz, ӡ|dz, ѕ|dz, и|i, ѝ|i, ӥ|i, ӣ|i, і|i, ї|ji, Ӏ|i, й|y, ҋ|y, ј|j, к|k, қ|q, ҟ|q, ҡ|k, ӄ|q, ҝ|k, л|l, ӆ|l, љ|l, м|m, ӎ|m, н|n, ӊ|n, ң|n, ӈ|n, ҥ|n, њ|n, о|o, ӧ|o, ө|o, ӫ|o, ҩ|o, п|p, ҧ|pf, р|p, ҏ|p, с|s, ҫ|s, т|t, ҭ|th, ћ|t, ќ|k, у|u, ў|u, ӳ|u, ӱ|u, ӯ|u, ү|u, ұ|u, ф|f, х|h, ҳ|h, һ|h, ц|ts, ҵ|ts, ч|ch, ӵ|ch, ҷ|ch, ӌ|ch, ҹ|ch, џ|dz, ш|sh, щ|sht, ъ|a, ы|y, ӹ|y, ь|y, ҍ|y, э|e, ӭ|e, ю|yu, я|ya [k2Sef] => 0 [k2SefLabelCat] => content [k2SefLabelTag] => tag [k2SefLabelUser] => author [k2SefLabelSearch] => search [k2SefLabelDate] => date [k2SefLabelItem] => 0 [k2SefLabelItemCustomPrefix] => [k2SefInsertItemId] => 1 [k2SefItemIdTitleAliasSep] => dash [k2SefUseItemTitleAlias] => 1 [k2SefInsertCatId] => 1 [k2SefCatIdTitleAliasSep] => dash [k2SefUseCatTitleAlias] => 1 [sh404SefLabelCat] => [sh404SefLabelUser] => blog [sh404SefLabelItem] => 2 [sh404SefTitleAlias] => alias [sh404SefModK2ContentFeedAlias] => feed [sh404SefInsertItemId] => 0 [sh404SefInsertUniqueItemId] => 0 [cbIntegration] => 0 [categories] => Array ( [0] => 6 ) [menu_text] => 1 [show_page_heading] => 0 [secure] => 0 [mega_showtitle] => 1 [mega_tooltip] => 0 [mega_cols] => 1 [mega_group] => 0 [submenu_align] => auto [mega_subcontent] => 0 [page_title] => Venetian Classics [page_description] => Premium tile and stone [page_rights] => [robots] => [inheritFrom] => 0 [theme] => product [num_leading_items] => 0 [num_leading_columns] => 1 [leadingImgSize] => Large [num_primary_items] => 0 [num_primary_columns] => 2 [primaryImgSize] => Medium [num_secondary_items] => 40 [num_secondary_columns] => 3 [secondaryImgSize] => Small [num_links] => 0 [num_links_columns] => 1 [linksImgSize] => XSmall [catCatalogMode] => 0 [catFeaturedItems] => 1 [catPagination] => 2 [catPaginationResults] => 1 [catTitle] => 1 [catTitleItemCounter] => 0 [catDescription] => 1 [catImage] => 0 [catFeedLink] => 1 [catFeedIcon] => 1 [subCategories] => 1 [subCatColumns] => 2 [subCatTitle] => 1 [subCatTitleItemCounter] => 1 [subCatDescription] => 1 [subCatImage] => 1 [catItemTitle] => 1 [catItemTitleLinked] => 0 [catItemFeaturedNotice] => 0 [catItemAuthor] => 0 [catItemDateCreated] => 0 [catItemRating] => 0 [catItemImage] => 1 [catItemIntroText] => 1 [catItemExtraFields] => 1 [catItemHits] => 0 [catItemCategory] => 1 [catItemTags] => 1 [catItemAttachments] => 0 [catItemAttachmentsCounter] => 0 [catItemVideo] => 0 [catItemVideoAutoPlay] => 0 [catItemImageGallery] => 1 [catItemDateModified] => 0 [catItemReadMore] => 0 [catItemCommentsAnchor] => 0 [catItemK2Plugins] => 1 [itemDateCreated] => 0 [itemTitle] => 1 [itemFeaturedNotice] => 0 [itemAuthor] => 0 [itemFontResizer] => 0 [itemPrintButton] => 0 [itemEmailButton] => 0 [itemSocialButton] => 0 [itemVideoAnchor] => 0 [itemImageGalleryAnchor] => 0 [itemCommentsAnchor] => 0 [itemRating] => 0 [itemImage] => 1 [itemImgSize] => Small [itemImageMainCaption] => 1 [itemImageMainCredits] => 1 [itemIntroText] => 1 [itemFullText] => 1 [itemExtraFields] => 1 [itemDateModified] => 0 [itemHits] => 0 [itemCategory] => 1 [itemTags] => 0 [itemAttachments] => 0 [itemAttachmentsCounter] => 0 [itemVideo] => 0 [itemVideoAutoPlay] => 0 [itemVideoCaption] => 0 [itemVideoCredits] => 0 [itemImageGallery] => 1 [itemNavigation] => 1 [itemComments] => 0 [itemTwitterButton] => 1 [itemFacebookButton] => 1 [itemGooglePlusOneButton] => 1 [itemAuthorBlock] => 0 [itemAuthorImage] => 0 [itemAuthorDescription] => 0 [itemAuthorURL] => 0 [itemAuthorEmail] => 0 [itemAuthorLatest] => 0 [itemAuthorLatestLimit] => 5 [itemRelated] => 1 [itemRelatedLimit] => 20 [itemRelatedTitle] => 1 [itemRelatedCategory] => 0 [itemRelatedImageSize] => 0 [itemRelatedIntrotext] => 0 [itemRelatedFulltext] => 0 [itemRelatedAuthor] => 0 [itemRelatedMedia] => 0 [itemRelatedImageGallery] => 0 [itemK2Plugins] => 1 ) )
  • Michael Yaeger
11 Feb 2015 20:41
Replied by Michael Yaeger on topic [SOLVED] K2 Data Map

[SOLVED] K2 Data Map

I did a print_r command on the category array and got the following output:
TableK2Category Object ( [id] => 5 [name] => Sun Valley Plank [alias] => sun-valley-plank [description] => [parent] => 6 [extraFieldsGroup] => 1 [published] => 1 [image] => /components/com_k2/images/placeholder/category.png [access] => 1 [ordering] => 1 [params] => {"inheritFrom":"0","theme":"product","num_leading_items":"0","num_leading_columns":"1","leadingImgSize":"Large","num_primary_items":"0","num_primary_columns":"2","primaryImgSize":"Medium","num_secondary_items":"40","num_secondary_columns":"3","secondaryImgSize":"Small","num_links":"0","num_links_columns":"1","linksImgSize":"XSmall","catCatalogMode":"0","catFeaturedItems":"1","catOrdering":"","catPagination":"2","catPaginationResults":"1","catTitle":"1","catTitleItemCounter":"0","catDescription":"1","catImage":"0","catFeedLink":"1","catFeedIcon":"1","subCategories":"1","subCatColumns":"2","subCatOrdering":"","subCatTitle":"1","subCatTitleItemCounter":"1","subCatDescription":"1","subCatImage":"1","itemImageXS":"","itemImageS":"","itemImageM":"","itemImageL":"","itemImageXL":"","catItemTitle":"1","catItemTitleLinked":"0","catItemFeaturedNotice":"0","catItemAuthor":"0","catItemDateCreated":"0","catItemRating":"0","catItemImage":"1","catItemIntroText":"1","catItemIntroTextWordLimit":"","catItemExtraFields":"1","catItemHits":"0","catItemCategory":"1","catItemTags":"1","catItemAttachments":"0","catItemAttachmentsCounter":"0","catItemVideo":"0","catItemVideoWidth":"","catItemVideoHeight":"","catItemAudioWidth":"","catItemAudioHeight":"","catItemVideoAutoPlay":"0","catItemImageGallery":"1","catItemDateModified":"0","catItemReadMore":"0","catItemCommentsAnchor":"0","catItemK2Plugins":"1","itemDateCreated":"0","itemTitle":"1","itemFeaturedNotice":"0","itemAuthor":"0","itemFontResizer":"0","itemPrintButton":"0","itemEmailButton":"0","itemSocialButton":"0","itemVideoAnchor":"0","itemImageGalleryAnchor":"0","itemCommentsAnchor":"0","itemRating":"0","itemImage":"1","itemImgSize":"Small","itemImageMainCaption":"1","itemImageMainCredits":"1","itemIntroText":"1","itemFullText":"1","itemExtraFields":"1","itemDateModified":"0","itemHits":"0","itemCategory":"1","itemTags":"0","itemAttachments":"0","itemAttachmentsCounter":"0","itemVideo":"0","itemVideoWidth":"","itemVideoHeight":"","itemAudioWidth":"","itemAudioHeight":"","itemVideoAutoPlay":"0","itemVideoCaption":"0","itemVideoCredits":"0","itemImageGallery":"1","itemNavigation":"1","itemComments":"0","itemTwitterButton":"1","itemFacebookButton":"1","itemGooglePlusOneButton":"1","itemAuthorBlock":"0","itemAuthorImage":"0","itemAuthorDescription":"0","itemAuthorURL":"0","itemAuthorEmail":"0","itemAuthorLatest":"0","itemAuthorLatestLimit":"5","itemRelated":"1","itemRelatedLimit":"20","itemRelatedTitle":"1","itemRelatedCategory":"0","itemRelatedImageSize":"0","itemRelatedIntrotext":"0","itemRelatedFulltext":"0","itemRelatedAuthor":"0","itemRelatedMedia":"0","itemRelatedImageGallery":"0","itemK2Plugins":"1","catMetaDesc":"","catMetaKey":"","catMetaRobots":"","catMetaAuthor":""} [trash] => 0 [plugins] => [language] => * [_tbl:protected] => #__k2_categories [_tbl_key:protected] => id [_tbl_keys:protected] => Array ( [0] => id ) [_db:protected] => JDatabaseDriverMysqli Object ( [name] => mysqli [nameQuote:protected] => ` [nullDate:protected] => 0000-00-00 00:00:00 [_database:JDatabaseDriver:private] => surface_alpha [connection:protected] => mysqli Object ( [affected_rows] => 1 [client_info] => 5.6.21 [client_version] => 50621 [connect_errno] => 0 [connect_error] => [errno] => 0 [error] => [error_list] => Array ( ) [field_count] => 1 [host_info] => Localhost via UNIX socket [info] => [insert_id] => 0 [server_info] => 5.6.22 [server_version] => 50622 [stat] => Uptime: 644838 Threads: 3 Questions: 16275091 Slow queries: 10 Opens: 87623 Flush tables: 8 Open tables: 768 Queries per second avg: 25.239 [sqlstate] => 00000 [protocol_version] => 10 [thread_id] => 90972 [warning_count] => 0 ) [count:protected] => 47 [cursor:protected] => [debug:protected] => [limit:protected] => 0 [log:protected] => Array ( ) [timings:protected] => Array ( ) [callStacks:protected] => Array ( ) [offset:protected] => 0 [options:protected] => Array ( [driver] => mysqli [host] => localhost [user] => surface_alpha [password] => UT*p65!38g5) [database] => surface_alpha [prefix] => ddxnf_ [select] => 1 [port] => 3306 [socket] => ) [sql:protected] => SELECT COUNT(*) FROM #__k2_comments WHERE itemID=11 AND published=1 [tablePrefix:protected] => ddxnf_ [utf:protected] => 1 [errorNum:protected] => 0 [errorMsg:protected] => [transactionDepth:protected] => 0 [disconnectHandlers:protected] => Array ( ) ) [_trackAssets:protected] => [_rules:protected] => [_locked:protected] => [_autoincrement:protected] => 1 [_observers:protected] => JObserverUpdater Object ( [observers:protected] => Array ( ) [doCallObservers:protected] => 1 ) [_jsonEncode:protected] => Array ( ) [_errors:protected] => Array ( ) [event] => stdClass Object ( [K2CategoryDisplay] => ) [metaDescription] => [metaKeywords] => [metaRobots] => [metaAuthor] => [link] => /premium-tile/by-collection/venetian-classics/itemlist/category/5-sun-valley-plank.html [text] => )
  • Michael Webster
11 Feb 2015 19:47
Item Edit Form Not Working was created by Michael Webster

Item Edit Form Not Working

When I log in as a user who is in a user group with permissions to add and edit their own items, I get an error page with the following explanation:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT parent FROM aaq0x_k2_categories WHERE id =

The url is: poseyobserver.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=354&lang=en&layout=itemform&task=add&view=item

If I log in as a super user, I get: 403 You are not authorized to view this resource

Any ideas? I checked and double-checked the permissions in the K2 groups. What could I be missing?

Thanks,
  • Eduard
11 Feb 2015 17:31
Error 1064 en User Page (Blog) was created by Eduard

Error 1064 en User Page (Blog)

Category: Comunidad hispana oficial de K2

Hola,

he migrado el contenido de la web, versión de Joomla 2.5.22 a una nueva con Joomla 3.3.6 con ek componente SP Transfer, pero no parece funcionar K2.
Siempre parece el mensage:
#1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY i.id DESC LIMIT 0, 10' at line 1 SQL=SELECT i.*, c.name as categoryname,c.id as categoryid, c.alias as categoryalias, c.params as categoryparams FROM xxxx_k2_items as i RIGHT JOIN xxxx_k2_categories AS c ON c.id = i.catid WHERE i.published = 1 AND i.access IN(1,1,5) AND i.trash = 0 AND c.published = 1 AND c.access IN(1,1,5) AND c.trash = 0 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2015-02-11 15:11:26' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2015-02-11 15:11:26' ) AND i.created_by=0 AND i.created_by_alias='' AND c.id IN() ORDER BY i.id DESC LIMIT 0, 10

He probado a reinstalar K2, a modificar algun fichero tal y como se describe en la web de Additional Categories for K2, a usar una plantilla standard de Joomla (Beez3), pero sin resultados.
¿Alguien sabe como solucionarlo?
Gracias
Gracias
  • Michael Yaeger
11 Feb 2015 00:33
Replied by Michael Yaeger on topic [SOLVED] K2 Data Map

[SOLVED] K2 Data Map

I did a print_r command on the item array and got the following output:
stdClass Object ( [id] => 3 [title] => Wild Juniper [alias] => wild-juniper [catid] => 4 [published] => 1 [introtext] => High Density Ceramic Body Porcelain Finish Light Commercial Interior Use Rustic Travertine Effect [fulltext] => Tile Outline [video] => [gallery] => Click to enlarge image sunvalleyplank.jpg Mojave Scene #1 Click to enlarge image sunvalleyplank.jpg Click to enlarge image sunvalleyplank2.jpg Click to enlarge image sunvalleyplank3.jpg [extra_fields] => Array ( [0] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 1 [name] => PEI Rating [value] => III [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 1 [alias] => PEIRating ) [1] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 2 [name] => Shade Variation [value] => 1 [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 2 [alias] => ShadeVariation ) [2] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 3 [name] => MOHS Rating [value] => 3 [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 3 [alias] => MOHSRating ) [3] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 4 [name] => SCOF Wet [value] => 0.63 [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 4 [alias] => SCOFWet ) [4] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 5 [name] => SCOF Dry [value] => 0.86 [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 5 [alias] => SCOFDry ) [5] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 6 [name] => DCOF [value] => 0.65 [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 6 [alias] => DCOF ) [6] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 7 [name] => Composition [value] => High Density Ceramic Body [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 7 [alias] => Composition ) [7] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 8 [name] => Usage [value] => Interior [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 8 [alias] => Usage ) [8] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 9 [name] => Installation [value] => Floor, Wall [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 9 [alias] => Installation ) [9] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 10 [name] => Swatchboard [value] => http://www.surfaceartinc.com/files/Tile%20Images/Mojave/mojave-bd.jpg [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 10 [alias] => Swatchboard ) [10] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 11 [name] => Suggested Grout [value] => http://www.surfaceartinc.com/files/Grout/quartzlock-swatch.png [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 11 [alias] => SuggestedGrout ) [11] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 12 [name] => Complimentary Glass [value] => http://www.surfaceartinc.com/files/Glass/cl-gl-slate-zm.jpg [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 12 [alias] => ComplimentaryGlass ) ) [extra_fields_search] => III 1 3 0.63 0.86 0.65 High Density Ceramic Body Interior Floor, Wall http://www.surfaceartinc.com/files/Tile%20Images/Mojave/mojave-bd.jpg http://www.surfaceartinc.com/files/Grout/quartzlock-swatch.png http://www.surfaceartinc.com/files/Glass/cl-gl-slate-zm.jpg [created] => 2015-01-29 16:45:09 [created_by] => 381 [created_by_alias] => [checked_out] => 0 [checked_out_time] => 0000-00-00 00:00:00 [modified] => 2015-02-10 18:56:53 [modified_by] => 847 [publish_up] => 2015-01-29 16:45:09 [publish_down] => 0000-00-00 00:00:00 [trash] => 0 [access] => 1 [ordering] => 1 [featured] => 0 [featured_ordering] => 0 [image_caption] => [image_credits] => [video_caption] => [video_credits] => [hits] => 5 [params] => Joomla\Registry\Registry Object ( [data:protected] => stdClass Object ( [enable_css] => 1 [jQueryHandling] => 1.8remote [backendJQueryHandling] => remote [userName] => 1 [userImage] => 1 [userDescription] => 1 [userURL] => 1 [userEmail] => 0 [userFeedLink] => 1 [userFeedIcon] => 1 [userItemCount] => 10 [userItemTitle] => 1 [userItemTitleLinked] => 1 [userItemDateCreated] => 1 [userItemImage] => 1 [userItemIntroText] => 1 [userItemCategory] => 1 [userItemTags] => 1 [userItemCommentsAnchor] => 1 [userItemReadMore] => 1 [userItemK2Plugins] => 1 [tagItemCount] => 10 [tagItemTitle] => 1 [tagItemTitleLinked] => 1 [tagItemDateCreated] => 1 [tagItemImage] => 1 [tagItemIntroText] => 1 [tagItemCategory] => 1 [tagItemReadMore] => 1 [tagItemExtraFields] => 0 [tagOrdering] => [tagFeedLink] => 1 [tagFeedIcon] => 1 [genericItemCount] => 10 [genericItemTitle] => 1 [genericItemTitleLinked] => 1 [genericItemDateCreated] => 1 [genericItemImage] => 1 [genericItemIntroText] => 1 [genericItemCategory] => 1 [genericItemReadMore] => 1 [genericItemExtraFields] => 0 [genericFeedLink] => 1 [genericFeedIcon] => 1 [feedLimit] => 10 [feedItemImage] => 1 [feedImgSize] => S [feedItemIntroText] => 1 [feedTextWordLimit] => [feedItemFullText] => 1 [feedItemTags] => 0 [feedItemVideo] => 0 [feedItemGallery] => 0 [feedItemAttachments] => 0 [feedBogusEmail] => [introTextCleanup] => 0 [introTextCleanupExcludeTags] => [introTextCleanupTagAttr] => [fullTextCleanup] => 0 [fullTextCleanupExcludeTags] => [fullTextCleanupTagAttr] => [xssFiltering] => 0 [linkPopupWidth] => 900 [linkPopupHeight] => 600 [imagesQuality] => 100 [itemImageXS] => 76 [itemImageS] => 268 [itemImageM] => 556 [itemImageL] => 844 [itemImageXL] => 1132 [itemImageGeneric] => 556 [catImageWidth] => 268 [catImageDefault] => 1 [userImageWidth] => 172 [userImageDefault] => 1 [commenterImgWidth] => 76 [onlineImageEditor] => splashup [imageTimestamp] => 0 [imageMemoryLimit] => [socialButtonCode] => [twitterUsername] => [facebookImage] => Medium [comments] => 1 [commentsOrdering] => DESC [commentsLimit] => 10 [commentsFormPosition] => below [commentsPublishing] => 1 [commentsReporting] => 2 [commentsReportRecipient] => [inlineCommentsModeration] => 0 [gravatar] => 1 [antispam] => 0 [recaptchaForRegistered] => 1 [akismetForRegistered] => 1 [commentsFormNotes] => 1 [commentsFormNotesText] => [frontendEditing] => 1 [showImageTab] => 1 [showImageGalleryTab] => 1 [showVideoTab] => 1 [showExtraFieldsTab] => 1 [showAttachmentsTab] => 1 [showK2Plugins] => 1 [sideBarDisplayFrontend] => 0 [mergeEditors] => 1 [sideBarDisplay] => 1 [attachmentsFolder] => [hideImportButton] => 0 [googleSearch] => 0 [googleSearchContainer] => k2GoogleSearchContainer [K2UserProfile] => 1 [redirect] => 101 [adminSearch] => simple [cookieDomain] => [taggingSystem] => 1 [lockTags] => 0 [showTagFilter] => 0 [k2TagNorm] => 0 [k2TagNormCase] => lower [k2TagNormAdditionalReplacements] => [recaptcha_public_key] => [recaptcha_private_key] => [recaptcha_theme] => clean [recaptchaOnRegistration] => 0 [akismetApiKey] => [stopForumSpam] => 0 [stopForumSpamApiKey] => [showItemsCounterAdmin] => 1 [showChildCatItems] => 1 [disableCompactOrdering] => 0 [metaDescLimit] => 150 [enforceSEFReplacements] => 0 [SEFReplacements] => À|A, Á|A, Â|A, Ã|A, Ä|A, Å|A, à|a, á|a, â|a, ã|a, ä|a, å|a, Ā|A, ā|a, Ă|A, ă|a, Ą|A, ą|a, Ç|C, ç|c, Ć|C, ć|c, Ĉ|C, ĉ|c, Ċ|C, ċ|c, Č|C, č|c, Ð|D, ð|d, Ď|D, ď|d, Đ|D, đ|d, È|E, É|E, Ê|E, Ë|E, è|e, é|e, ê|e, ë|e, Ē|E, ē|e, Ĕ|E, ĕ|e, Ė|E, ė|e, Ę|E, ę|e, Ě|E, ě|e, Ĝ|G, ĝ|g, Ğ|G, ğ|g, Ġ|G, ġ|g, Ģ|G, ģ|g, Ĥ|H, ĥ|h, Ħ|H, ħ|h, Ì|I, Í|I, Î|I, Ï|I, ì|i, í|i, î|i, ï|i, Ĩ|I, ĩ|i, Ī|I, ī|i, Ĭ|I, ĭ|i, Į|I, į|i, İ|I, ı|i, Ĵ|J, ĵ|j, Ķ|K, ķ|k, ĸ|k, Ĺ|L, ĺ|l, Ļ|L, ļ|l, Ľ|L, ľ|l, Ŀ|L, ŀ|l, Ł|L, ł|l, Ñ|N, ñ|n, Ń|N, ń|n, Ņ|N, ņ|n, Ň|N, ň|n, ʼn|n, Ŋ|N, ŋ|n, Ò|O, Ó|O, Ô|O, Õ|O, Ö|O, Ø|O, ò|o, ó|o, ô|o, õ|o, ö|o, ø|o, Ō|O, ō|o, Ŏ|O, ŏ|o, Ő|O, ő|o, Ŕ|R, ŕ|r, Ŗ|R, ŗ|r, Ř|R, ř|r, Ś|S, ś|s, Ŝ|S, ŝ|s, Ş|S, ş|s, Š|S, š|s, ſ|s, Ţ|T, ţ|t, Ť|T, ť|t, Ŧ|T, ŧ|t, Ù|U, Ú|U, Û|U, Ü|U, ù|u, ú|u, û|u, ü|u, Ũ|U, ũ|u, Ū|U, ū|u, Ŭ|U, ŭ|u, Ů|U, ů|u, Ű|U, ű|u, Ų|U, ų|u, Ŵ|W, ŵ|w, Ý|Y, ý|y, ÿ|y, Ŷ|Y, ŷ|y, Ÿ|Y, Ź|Z, ź|z, Ż|Z, ż|z, Ž|Z, ž|z, α|a, β|b, γ|g, δ|d, ε|e, ζ|z, η|h, θ|th, ι|i, κ|k, λ|l, μ|m, ν|n, ξ|x, ο|o, π|p, ρ|r, σ|s, τ|t, υ|y, φ|f, χ|ch, ψ|ps, ω|w, Α|A, Β|B, Γ|G, Δ|D, Ε|E, Ζ|Z, Η|H, Θ|Th, Ι|I, Κ|K, Λ|L, Μ|M, Ξ|X, Ο|O, Π|P, Ρ|R, Σ|S, Τ|T, Υ|Y, Φ|F, Χ|Ch, Ψ|Ps, Ω|W, ά|a, έ|e, ή|h, ί|i, ό|o, ύ|y, ώ|w, Ά|A, Έ|E, Ή|H, Ί|I, Ό|O, Ύ|Y, Ώ|W, ϊ|i, ΐ|i, ϋ|y, ς|s, А|A, Ӑ|A, Ӓ|A, Ә|E, Ӛ|E, Ӕ|E, Б|B, В|V, Г|G, Ґ|G, Ѓ|G, Ғ|G, Ӷ|G, y|Y, Д|D, Е|E, Ѐ|E, Ё|YO, Ӗ|E, Ҽ|E, Ҿ|E, Є|YE, Ж|ZH, Ӂ|DZH, Җ|ZH, Ӝ|DZH, З|Z, Ҙ|Z, Ӟ|DZ, Ӡ|DZ, Ѕ|DZ, И|I, Ѝ|I, Ӥ|I, Ӣ|I, І|I, Ї|JI, Ӏ|I, Й|Y, Ҋ|Y, Ј|J, К|K, Қ|Q, Ҟ|Q, Ҡ|K, Ӄ|Q, Ҝ|K, Л|L, Ӆ|L, Љ|L, М|M, Ӎ|M, Н|N, Ӊ|N, Ң|N, Ӈ|N, Ҥ|N, Њ|N, О|O, Ӧ|O, Ө|O, Ӫ|O, Ҩ|O, П|P, Ҧ|PF, Р|P, Ҏ|P, С|S, Ҫ|S, Т|T, Ҭ|TH, Ћ|T, Ќ|K, У|U, Ў|U, Ӳ|U, Ӱ|U, Ӯ|U, Ү|U, Ұ|U, Ф|F, Х|H, Ҳ|H, Һ|H, Ц|TS, Ҵ|TS, Ч|CH, Ӵ|CH, Ҷ|CH, Ӌ|CH, Ҹ|CH, Џ|DZ, Ш|SH, Щ|SHT, Ъ|A, Ы|Y, Ӹ|Y, Ь|Y, Ҍ|Y, Э|E, Ӭ|E, Ю|YU, Я|YA, а|a, ӑ|a, ӓ|a, ә|e, ӛ|e, ӕ|e, б|b, в|v, г|g, ґ|g, ѓ|g, ғ|g, ӷ|g, y|y, д|d, е|e, ѐ|e, ё|yo, ӗ|e, ҽ|e, ҿ|e, є|ye, ж|zh, ӂ|dzh, җ|zh, ӝ|dzh, з|z, ҙ|z, ӟ|dz, ӡ|dz, ѕ|dz, и|i, ѝ|i, ӥ|i, ӣ|i, і|i, ї|ji, Ӏ|i, й|y, ҋ|y, ј|j, к|k, қ|q, ҟ|q, ҡ|k, ӄ|q, ҝ|k, л|l, ӆ|l, љ|l, м|m, ӎ|m, н|n, ӊ|n, ң|n, ӈ|n, ҥ|n, њ|n, о|o, ӧ|o, ө|o, ӫ|o, ҩ|o, п|p, ҧ|pf, р|p, ҏ|p, с|s, ҫ|s, т|t, ҭ|th, ћ|t, ќ|k, у|u, ў|u, ӳ|u, ӱ|u, ӯ|u, ү|u, ұ|u, ф|f, х|h, ҳ|h, һ|h, ц|ts, ҵ|ts, ч|ch, ӵ|ch, ҷ|ch, ӌ|ch, ҹ|ch, џ|dz, ш|sh, щ|sht, ъ|a, ы|y, ӹ|y, ь|y, ҍ|y, э|e, ӭ|e, ю|yu, я|ya [k2Sef] => 0 [k2SefLabelCat] => content [k2SefLabelTag] => tag [k2SefLabelUser] => author [k2SefLabelSearch] => search [k2SefLabelDate] => date [k2SefLabelItem] => 0 [k2SefLabelItemCustomPrefix] => [k2SefInsertItemId] => 1 [k2SefItemIdTitleAliasSep] => dash [k2SefUseItemTitleAlias] => 1 [k2SefInsertCatId] => 1 [k2SefCatIdTitleAliasSep] => dash [k2SefUseCatTitleAlias] => 1 [sh404SefLabelCat] => [sh404SefLabelUser] => blog [sh404SefLabelItem] => 2 [sh404SefTitleAlias] => alias [sh404SefModK2ContentFeedAlias] => feed [sh404SefInsertItemId] => 0 [sh404SefInsertUniqueItemId] => 0 [cbIntegration] => 0 [categories] => Array ( [0] => 3 ) [menu_text] => 1 [show_page_heading] => 0 [secure] => 0 [mega_showtitle] => 1 [mega_tooltip] => 0 [mega_cols] => 1 [mega_group] => 0 [submenu_align] => auto [mega_subcontent] => 0 [page_title] => High Desert [page_description] => Premium tile and stone [page_rights] => [robots] => [inheritFrom] => 0 [theme] => product [num_leading_items] => 0 [num_leading_columns] => 1 [leadingImgSize] => Large [num_primary_items] => 0 [num_primary_columns] => 2 [primaryImgSize] => Medium [num_secondary_items] => 40 [num_secondary_columns] => 3 [secondaryImgSize] => Small [num_links] => 0 [num_links_columns] => 1 [linksImgSize] => XSmall [catCatalogMode] => 0 [catFeaturedItems] => 1 [catPagination] => 2 [catPaginationResults] => 1 [catTitle] => 1 [catTitleItemCounter] => 0 [catDescription] => 1 [catImage] => 0 [catFeedLink] => 1 [catFeedIcon] => 1 [subCategories] => 1 [subCatColumns] => 2 [subCatTitle] => 1 [subCatTitleItemCounter] => 1 [subCatDescription] => 1 [subCatImage] => 1 [catItemTitle] => 1 [catItemTitleLinked] => 0 [catItemFeaturedNotice] => 0 [catItemAuthor] => 0 [catItemDateCreated] => 0 [catItemRating] => 0 [catItemImage] => 1 [catItemIntroText] => 1 [catItemExtraFields] => 1 [catItemHits] => 0 [catItemCategory] => 1 [catItemTags] => 1 [catItemAttachments] => 0 [catItemAttachmentsCounter] => 0 [catItemVideo] => 0 [catItemVideoAutoPlay] => 0 [catItemImageGallery] => 1 [catItemDateModified] => 0 [catItemReadMore] => 0 [catItemCommentsAnchor] => 0 [catItemK2Plugins] => 1 [itemDateCreated] => 0 [itemTitle] => 1 [itemFeaturedNotice] => 0 [itemAuthor] => 0 [itemFontResizer] => 0 [itemPrintButton] => 0 [itemEmailButton] => 0 [itemSocialButton] => 0 [itemVideoAnchor] => 0 [itemImageGalleryAnchor] => 0 [itemCommentsAnchor] => 0 [itemRating] => 0 [itemImage] => 1 [itemImgSize] => Small [itemImageMainCaption] => 1 [itemImageMainCredits] => 1 [itemIntroText] => 1 [itemFullText] => 1 [itemExtraFields] => 1 [itemDateModified] => 0 [itemHits] => 0 [itemCategory] => 1 [itemTags] => 0 [itemAttachments] => 0 [itemAttachmentsCounter] => 0 [itemVideo] => 0 [itemVideoAutoPlay] => 0 [itemVideoCaption] => 0 [itemVideoCredits] => 0 [itemImageGallery] => 1 [itemNavigation] => 1 [itemComments] => 0 [itemTwitterButton] => 1 [itemFacebookButton] => 1 [itemGooglePlusOneButton] => 1 [itemAuthorBlock] => 0 [itemAuthorImage] => 0 [itemAuthorDescription] => 0 [itemAuthorURL] => 0 [itemAuthorEmail] => 0 [itemAuthorLatest] => 0 [itemAuthorLatestLimit] => 5 [itemRelated] => 1 [itemRelatedLimit] => 20 [itemRelatedTitle] => 1 [itemRelatedCategory] => 0 [itemRelatedImageSize] => 0 [itemRelatedIntrotext] => 0 [itemRelatedFulltext] => 0 [itemRelatedAuthor] => 0 [itemRelatedMedia] => 0 [itemRelatedImageGallery] => 0 [itemK2Plugins] => 1 [galleries_rootfolder] => [vfolder] => [afolder] => [vwidth] => [vheight] => [autoplay] => [enabledownload] => ) ) [metadesc] => [metadata] => robots= author= [metakey] => [plugins] => [language] => * [categoryname] => Mojave [categoryid] => 4 [categoryalias] => mojave [categoryparams] => {"inheritFrom":"0","theme":"product","num_leading_items":"0","num_leading_columns":"1","leadingImgSize":"Large","num_primary_items":"0","num_primary_columns":"2","primaryImgSize":"Medium","num_secondary_items":"40","num_secondary_columns":"3","secondaryImgSize":"Small","num_links":"0","num_links_columns":"1","linksImgSize":"XSmall","catCatalogMode":"0","catFeaturedItems":"1","catOrdering":"","catPagination":"2","catPaginationResults":"1","catTitle":"1","catTitleItemCounter":"0","catDescription":"1","catImage":"0","catFeedLink":"1","catFeedIcon":"1","subCategories":"1","subCatColumns":"2","subCatOrdering":"","subCatTitle":"1","subCatTitleItemCounter":"1","subCatDescription":"1","subCatImage":"1","itemImageXS":"","itemImageS":"","itemImageM":"","itemImageL":"","itemImageXL":"","catItemTitle":"1","catItemTitleLinked":"0","catItemFeaturedNotice":"0","catItemAuthor":"0","catItemDateCreated":"0","catItemRating":"0","catItemImage":"1","catItemIntroText":"1","catItemIntroTextWordLimit":"","catItemExtraFields":"1","catItemHits":"0","catItemCategory":"1","catItemTags":"1","catItemAttachments":"0","catItemAttachmentsCounter":"0","catItemVideo":"0","catItemVideoWidth":"","catItemVideoHeight":"","catItemAudioWidth":"","catItemAudioHeight":"","catItemVideoAutoPlay":"0","catItemImageGallery":"1","catItemDateModified":"0","catItemReadMore":"0","catItemCommentsAnchor":"0","catItemK2Plugins":"1","itemDateCreated":"0","itemTitle":"1","itemFeaturedNotice":"0","itemAuthor":"0","itemFontResizer":"0","itemPrintButton":"0","itemEmailButton":"0","itemSocialButton":"0","itemVideoAnchor":"0","itemImageGalleryAnchor":"0","itemCommentsAnchor":"0","itemRating":"0","itemImage":"1","itemImgSize":"Small","itemImageMainCaption":"1","itemImageMainCredits":"1","itemIntroText":"1","itemFullText":"1","itemExtraFields":"1","itemDateModified":"0","itemHits":"0","itemCategory":"1","itemTags":"0","itemAttachments":"0","itemAttachmentsCounter":"0","itemVideo":"0","itemVideoWidth":"","itemVideoHeight":"","itemAudioWidth":"","itemAudioHeight":"","itemVideoAutoPlay":"0","itemVideoCaption":"0","itemVideoCredits":"0","itemImageGallery":"1","itemNavigation":"1","itemComments":"0","itemTwitterButton":"1","itemFacebookButton":"1","itemGooglePlusOneButton":"1","itemAuthorBlock":"0","itemAuthorImage":"0","itemAuthorDescription":"0","itemAuthorURL":"0","itemAuthorEmail":"0","itemAuthorLatest":"0","itemAuthorLatestLimit":"5","itemRelated":"1","itemRelatedLimit":"20","itemRelatedTitle":"1","itemRelatedCategory":"0","itemRelatedImageSize":"0","itemRelatedIntrotext":"0","itemRelatedFulltext":"0","itemRelatedAuthor":"0","itemRelatedMedia":"0","itemRelatedImageGallery":"0","itemK2Plugins":"1","catMetaDesc":"","catMetaKey":"","catMetaRobots":"","catMetaAuthor":""} [itemGroup] => secondary [category] => TableK2Category Object ( [id] => 4 [name] => Mojave [alias] => mojave [description] => [parent] => 3 [extraFieldsGroup] => 1 [published] => 1 [image] => 4.jpg [access] => 1 [ordering] => 1 [params] => {"inheritFrom":"0","theme":"product","num_leading_items":"0","num_leading_columns":"1","leadingImgSize":"Large","num_primary_items":"0","num_primary_columns":"2","primaryImgSize":"Medium","num_secondary_items":"40","num_secondary_columns":"3","secondaryImgSize":"Small","num_links":"0","num_links_columns":"1","linksImgSize":"XSmall","catCatalogMode":"0","catFeaturedItems":"1","catOrdering":"","catPagination":"2","catPaginationResults":"1","catTitle":"1","catTitleItemCounter":"0","catDescription":"1","catImage":"0","catFeedLink":"1","catFeedIcon":"1","subCategories":"1","subCatColumns":"2","subCatOrdering":"","subCatTitle":"1","subCatTitleItemCounter":"1","subCatDescription":"1","subCatImage":"1","itemImageXS":"","itemImageS":"","itemImageM":"","itemImageL":"","itemImageXL":"","catItemTitle":"1","catItemTitleLinked":"0","catItemFeaturedNotice":"0","catItemAuthor":"0","catItemDateCreated":"0","catItemRating":"0","catItemImage":"1","catItemIntroText":"1","catItemIntroTextWordLimit":"","catItemExtraFields":"1","catItemHits":"0","catItemCategory":"1","catItemTags":"1","catItemAttachments":"0","catItemAttachmentsCounter":"0","catItemVideo":"0","catItemVideoWidth":"","catItemVideoHeight":"","catItemAudioWidth":"","catItemAudioHeight":"","catItemVideoAutoPlay":"0","catItemImageGallery":"1","catItemDateModified":"0","catItemReadMore":"0","catItemCommentsAnchor":"0","catItemK2Plugins":"1","itemDateCreated":"0","itemTitle":"1","itemFeaturedNotice":"0","itemAuthor":"0","itemFontResizer":"0","itemPrintButton":"0","itemEmailButton":"0","itemSocialButton":"0","itemVideoAnchor":"0","itemImageGalleryAnchor":"0","itemCommentsAnchor":"0","itemRating":"0","itemImage":"1","itemImgSize":"Small","itemImageMainCaption":"1","itemImageMainCredits":"1","itemIntroText":"1","itemFullText":"1","itemExtraFields":"1","itemDateModified":"0","itemHits":"0","itemCategory":"1","itemTags":"0","itemAttachments":"0","itemAttachmentsCounter":"0","itemVideo":"0","itemVideoWidth":"","itemVideoHeight":"","itemAudioWidth":"","itemAudioHeight":"","itemVideoAutoPlay":"0","itemVideoCaption":"0","itemVideoCredits":"0","itemImageGallery":"1","itemNavigation":"1","itemComments":"0","itemTwitterButton":"1","itemFacebookButton":"1","itemGooglePlusOneButton":"1","itemAuthorBlock":"0","itemAuthorImage":"0","itemAuthorDescription":"0","itemAuthorURL":"0","itemAuthorEmail":"0","itemAuthorLatest":"0","itemAuthorLatestLimit":"5","itemRelated":"1","itemRelatedLimit":"20","itemRelatedTitle":"1","itemRelatedCategory":"0","itemRelatedImageSize":"0","itemRelatedIntrotext":"0","itemRelatedFulltext":"0","itemRelatedAuthor":"0","itemRelatedMedia":"0","itemRelatedImageGallery":"0","itemK2Plugins":"1","catMetaDesc":"","catMetaKey":"","catMetaRobots":"","catMetaAuthor":""} [trash] => 0 [plugins] => [language] => * [_tbl:protected] => #__k2_categories [_tbl_key:protected] => id [_tbl_keys:protected] => Array ( [0] => id ) [_db:protected] => JDatabaseDriverMysqli Object ( [name] => mysqli [nameQuote:protected] => ` [nullDate:protected] => 0000-00-00 00:00:00 [_database:JDatabaseDriver:private] => surface_alpha [connection:protected] => mysqli Object ( [affected_rows] => 1 [client_info] => 5.6.21 [client_version] => 50621 [connect_errno] => 0 [connect_error] => [errno] => 0 [error] => [error_list] => Array ( ) [field_count] => 1 [host_info] => Localhost via UNIX socket [info] => [insert_id] => 0 [server_info] => 5.6.22 [server_version] => 50622 [stat] => Uptime: 572306 Threads: 3 Questions: 15141512 Slow queries: 10 Opens: 78128 Flush tables: 7 Open tables: 768 Queries per second avg: 26.457 [sqlstate] => 00000 [protocol_version] => 10 [thread_id] => 84448 [warning_count] => 0 ) [count:protected] => 47 [cursor:protected] => [debug:protected] => [limit:protected] => 0 [log:protected] => Array ( ) [timings:protected] => Array ( ) [callStacks:protected] => Array ( ) [offset:protected] => 0 [options:protected] => Array ( [driver] => mysqli [host] => localhost [user] => surface_alpha [password] => UT*p65!38g5) [database] => surface_alpha [prefix] => ddxnf_ [select] => 1 [port] => 3306 [socket] => ) [sql:protected] => SELECT COUNT(*) FROM #__k2_comments WHERE itemID=3 AND published=1 [tablePrefix:protected] => ddxnf_ [utf:protected] => 1 [errorNum:protected] => 0 [errorMsg:protected] => [transactionDepth:protected] => 0 [disconnectHandlers:protected] => Array ( ) ) [_trackAssets:protected] => [_rules:protected] => [_locked:protected] => [_autoincrement:protected] => 1 [_observers:protected] => JObserverUpdater Object ( [observers:protected] => Array ( ) [doCallObservers:protected] => 1 ) [_jsonEncode:protected] => Array ( ) [_errors:protected] => Array ( ) [link] => /premium-tile/by-collection/high-desert/itemlist/category/4-mojave.html ) [link] => /premium-tile/by-collection/high-desert/item/3-wild-juniper.html [printLink] => /premium-tile/by-collection/high-desert/item/3-wild-juniper.html?tmpl=component&print=1 [tags] => Array ( ) [imageXSmall] => /media/k2/items/cache/94d43e327d9303539cb1e2aac7032668_XS.jpg [imageSmall] => /media/k2/items/cache/94d43e327d9303539cb1e2aac7032668_S.jpg [imageMedium] => /media/k2/items/cache/94d43e327d9303539cb1e2aac7032668_M.jpg [imageLarge] => /media/k2/items/cache/94d43e327d9303539cb1e2aac7032668_L.jpg [imageXLarge] => /media/k2/items/cache/94d43e327d9303539cb1e2aac7032668_XL.jpg [imageGeneric] => /media/k2/items/cache/94d43e327d9303539cb1e2aac7032668_Generic.jpg [extraFields] => stdClass Object ( [PEIRating] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 1 [name] => PEI Rating [value] => III [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 1 [alias] => PEIRating ) [ShadeVariation] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 2 [name] => Shade Variation [value] => 1 [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 2 [alias] => ShadeVariation ) [MOHSRating] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 3 [name] => MOHS Rating [value] => 3 [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 3 [alias] => MOHSRating ) [SCOFWet] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 4 [name] => SCOF Wet [value] => 0.63 [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 4 [alias] => SCOFWet ) [SCOFDry] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 5 [name] => SCOF Dry [value] => 0.86 [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 5 [alias] => SCOFDry ) [DCOF] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 6 [name] => DCOF [value] => 0.65 [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 6 [alias] => DCOF ) [Composition] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 7 [name] => Composition [value] => High Density Ceramic Body [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 7 [alias] => Composition ) [Usage] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 8 [name] => Usage [value] => Interior [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 8 [alias] => Usage ) [Installation] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 9 [name] => Installation [value] => Floor, Wall [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 9 [alias] => Installation ) [Swatchboard] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 10 [name] => Swatchboard [value] => http://www.surfaceartinc.com/files/Tile%20Images/Mojave/mojave-bd.jpg [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 10 [alias] => Swatchboard ) [SuggestedGrout] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 11 [name] => Suggested Grout [value] => http://www.surfaceartinc.com/files/Grout/quartzlock-swatch.png [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 11 [alias] => SuggestedGrout ) [ComplimentaryGlass] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 12 [name] => Complimentary Glass [value] => http://www.surfaceartinc.com/files/Glass/cl-gl-slate-zm.jpg [type] => textfield [group] => 1 [published] => 1 [ordering] => 12 [alias] => ComplimentaryGlass ) ) [cleanTitle] => Wild Juniper [numOfComments] => 0 [text] => High Density Ceramic Body Porcelain Finish Light Commercial Interior Use Rustic Travertine Effect [event] => stdClass Object ( [BeforeDisplay] => [AfterDisplay] => [AfterDisplayTitle] => [BeforeDisplayContent] => [AfterDisplayContent] => [K2BeforeDisplay] => [K2AfterDisplay] => [K2AfterDisplayTitle] => [K2BeforeDisplayContent] => [K2AfterDisplayContent] => ) [image] => /media/k2/items/cache/94d43e327d9303539cb1e2aac7032668_S.jpg [imageWidth] => 268 ) 1
This will be a good starting point. I'll try to do the same on the category, tag, etc. elements to see what all else is available.
  • Lefteris
02 Feb 2015 15:57
Replied by Lefteris on topic can't accesss items area - sql error 1191

can't accesss items area - sql error 1191

Hi,

The latest K2 does not include this kind of query. So you are either not using the latest version or a third-party plugin is making this query.
  • Mark Landry
31 Jan 2015 14:25 - 31 Jan 2015 16:01
Replied by Mark Landry on topic can't accesss items area - sql error 1191

Now anything I try to access in the admin area gives me a 404 - this has happened multiple times over the past six months and i can't get any help on this forum.

I made a database backup before this happened, restored the db but it's not working.

I need you guys to please look at my files, me db, something to help. deadline is today and admin area is doa.

Thank you for your help

Edit - must have been a caching thing? waited about an hour, then re uploaded the good db and things are working again... any idea what's causing this? Also, sorry for my tone above, freaking out a bit over here...
  • Mark Landry
30 Jan 2015 20:05 - 30 Jan 2015 20:10
can't accesss items area - sql error 1191 was created by Mark Landry

Hi,
Using the latest k2 and Joomla 3.0
I was in administrator > components > k2 > items and typed something in the search field.

I now get this error when attempting to access the items area:

1191 Can't find FULLTEXT index matching the column list SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM cvyse_k2_items AS i WHERE trash=0 AND MATCH( title ) AGAINST ('+events*' IN BOOLEAN MODE)

edit - can't use the search filter at all without getting this error

Thanx for your help
  • duncan12
29 Jan 2015 22:50 - 29 Jan 2015 23:56

[SOLVED] uninstall of K2 results in error 1146 - FIXED

I just migrated my entire k2 site from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 3.x. Then I used foobla to migrate all the content to Joomla content manager. Everything worked great. Then I uninstalled K2 (sorry, but the clients don't want it)...

Now I am screwed. When I go to the joomla content manager I get an error:

1146 Table 'db78299_seij3.u8jqh_k2_items' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) AS count FROM u8jqh_k2_items

I can't interact with any of my content as the remainder of the page is blank. Here's what I've tried:
  • I confirmed that all K2 modules/plugins have been uninstalled.
  • I confirmed that no modules exist that are trying to load K2 items or categories
  • In extension manager I confirmed that there are no errors
  • In php my admin I ran a database repair
  • I cleared my cache

Thoughts? Ideas?

For some reason the Joomla content manager is trying to load something from a non-existent k2 table.
Displaying 201 - 220 out of 789 results.