Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: Re Error SQL)

• blue_Shift
11 Apr 2011 01:35
Replied by blue_Shift on topic mod_left disappears in category view

mod_left disappears in category view

Category: English K2 Community

Menu returns to the left, but now i've lost the K2 styling I've worked out.... and the read more jump is broken (I'm getting several lines of error code (see below)

(one change to your instrux, use {loadposition HomePage])

Error on 'Read More' jump

Error loading Modules:MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 0 AND m.client_id = 0 AND ( mm.menuid = 28 OR mm.menuid = 0 ) ORDER BY position, ordering

blue_Shift said:

Not sure what you said... but when I scroll down to the bottom of the page, there is my left menu! At the bottom, below the column of article leads, not on the left. I run other JB templates, most of them with all the content in K2 - this is the outlier, with only the front page in K2. It is not specifically defined as a Joomla Bamboo 'front page.' William White said:Try creating a blank or mostly blank joomla article and setting it to front page. create a module com_k2_content, set its position to HomePage. Use a {loadposition FrontPage} in the blank joomla article to load the module in.

Also, check the joomlabamboo template for settings "content on front page" as some have settings about that
  • Miguel Feio
05 Apr 2011 19:36

HELP PLEASE! Suddenly I'm getting 500 error page in all links!!!

Hello All,

I hope somebody can help me overcome this. I was setting up k2 and was, at the time, creating a menu link to category and when i refreshed the site to see the changes it gave me a 500 error - and then I saw it was in the whole site.

The error show is:

500 - No valid database connection:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY comments.itemID' at line 11 SQL=SELECT content.id AS id, COUNT(comments.itemID) AS count FROM jos_k2_items AS content LEFT JOIN jos_k2_comments AS comments ON comments.itemID = content.id WHERE comments.published AND ( ) GROUP BY comments.itemID ;

I've seen some of the explanations on the forum regarding the cache but that didn't worked. I'm not using JoomSEF - using Joomfish though - and have all the caching turned off.

Can somebody help please?

The website is rms.comunicate.com.pt

Thanks all in advance!

• Edgar Carrera
29 Mar 2011 11:07

I am haveing issues can any onw tell me how to fix some of these issues.

Hello Simon...

Same case:

GROUP BY  comments.itemID' at line 11 SQL=SELECT  content.id AS id, COUNT(comments.itemID) AS count FROM  jos_k2_items AS content  LEFT JOIN  jos_k2_comments AS comments ON comments.itemID = content.id WHERE  comments.published AND (  )  GROUP BY  comments.itemID ; 500

---No valid database connection:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY comments.itemID' at line 11 SQL=SELECT content.id AS id, COUNT(comments.itemID) AS count FROM jos_k2_items AS content LEFT JOIN jos_k2_comments AS comments ON comments.itemID = content.id WHERE comments.published AND ( ) GROUP BY comments.itemID ;

I'm using last version 2.4.1 of K2. 3 K2 plugins installed and checked according the Information tab in dashboard of K2.

You can see the problem online here:

bestcancunescapes.com/index.php

this error occurs (use the URL), after installing Joomfish 2.1.6 ... You know why? Please help me!

If uninstall the joomfish componente all returns normal.

I hope your comments. Thanks!

Edgar
  • Edgar Carrera
26 Mar 2011 14:24
after installing Joomfish 2.1.6 was created by Edgar Carrera

after installing Joomfish 2.1.6

Hello Simon!

It's simple, everything was fine, suddenly, this error occurs (see image) after installingJoomfish ... You know why? Please! My site gets a small marketing campaign veryimportant next week hopefully, please help me...

About the erro code:

GROUP BY  comments.itemID' at line 11 SQL=SELECT  content.id AS id, COUNT(comments.itemID) AS count  FROM  jos_k2_items AS content  LEFT JOIN  jos_k2_comments AS comments ON comments.itemID = content.id  WHERE comments.published AND (  )  GROUP BY  comments.itemID ; 500

And this:

No valid database connection:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY comments.itemID' at line 11 SQL=SELECT content.id AS id, COUNT(comments.itemID) AS count FROM jos_k2_items AS content LEF

No valid database connection:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY comments.itemID' at line 11 SQL=SELECT content.id AS id, COUNT(comments.itemID) AS count FROM jos_k2_items AS content LEFT JOIN jos_k2_comments AS comments ON comments.itemID = content.id WHERE comments.published AND ( ) GROUP BY comments.itemID ;

These error you can see them in this URL: bestcancunescapes.com/index.php

• Matthew Philogene
24 Mar 2011 23:08
Replied by Matthew Philogene on topic Search don't work in translated language (with Joomfish)

Search don't work in translated language (with Joomfish)

Hi Olivier

just tried this plugin on the following

J v 1.5.22

Joomfish v 2.1.0

K2 v 2.5 SVN

I get a massive sql error which is similar to one of the posts above.

Have you done any further updates to this plugin ?

regards

Matthew
  • Ajit Bohra
16 Mar 2011 17:32

500 internal server error on content import

JOOMLA: Version 1.5.22

K2: 2.4.1

MYSQL: 5.1.52

PHP: 5.2.15

Articles: 2570Sections: 4Categories: 12Users: 6762

Local backup: Page goes blank.

Live: 500 Internal server error [As website is on shared server we cannot get memory increased]

Is their any manual way to import joomla content to k2 or in small batch.

Trying to use the power of K2 to make joomla more lovable !
  • Helen Edwards
12 Mar 2011 13:43
Replied by Helen Edwards on topic How to approve checked out items

How to approve checked out items

I am having the same problem.  and also getting this error.  I am going to delete my editor JCE, delete K2 and reinstall and see if I can get it too work.

500 - DB function failed with error number 1054Unknown column 'News' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM `xjbh_content`  WHERE `created_by` = '64' AND `state`='1' AND `sectionid` IN (News) ORDER BY `created` DESC LIMIT 0,2
  • Steev J
03 Mar 2011 17:22

ERROR When No K2 Content Published On Component Page - JUser::_load: Unable to load user with id:

Thanks i eventually did find the SQL tab in phpmyadmin but thanks for your response !

For me tho, I had to update the ID in other tables aswell tho.
  • Wil Cleland
03 Mar 2011 15:44

ERROR When No K2 Content Published On Component Page - JUser::_load: Unable to load user with id:

Steev J:

If you go to your MySQL database in PHPMyadmin you can navigate to the SQL Tab at the top of the Database view.

In the large white box insert the code above replacing the ID's appropriately.

• Steev J
03 Mar 2011 00:09

where do u run tht sql command tho ?

my admin user has a id of 62

created a new user and then the id was 64 :/
  • Wil Cleland
17 Feb 2011 16:38

I had the same issue when migrating an old Mambo site into Joomla 1.5x

Migrated the content using "ExportContent" component.

The issue didn't rear it's head until I imported all 500 articles into K2.

Once the import was complete however I started getting the exact error which I solved using the following SQL Query

UPDATE `jos_content` SET created_by = 62 WHERE created_by = 63

Whereas ID 62 is the NEW_ID and 63 was the OLD_ID
  • robert.woods
13 Feb 2011 01:42
Error after front end save was created by robert.woods

Error after front end save

Most stuff seems to be working correctly (besides the occasional problem with category lists which I have mostly worked around).

The problem I seem to be having is that when editing in the frontend I save the changes to the item and I get and error come up in the box. The item saves correctly, you close the box and no harm done.

This is fine for me, but I need to have this available to a wider audience that it will scare/confuse.

The offending problem I would take to be the variable 'catid' not being passed properly as the error mentions the following SQL statement

SELECT id, ordering FROM jos_k2_items WHERE ordering>0 AND catid = AND trash = 0 ORDER BY ordering

And as you can see there is no value for 'catid'

Was just wondering if there is something in the way that I have configured it that could be causing this problem or if this is a bug.

Thanks

Rob
  • Vicky
04 Feb 2011 10:29

Problems installing k2 --> cannot create target folder

Hi,

I am trying to install K2 on my site. I get the error "-1 cannot create target folder".

I deleted all files, tried to install it again. It does not write tables into sql.

Since I cannot solve this prob I tried to install K2 manually. What a surprise... I didn´t work ;)

Maybe I have missed something. So I have two questions:

1. Is there a solution for this error when installing? I set the rights etc... but no change.

2. Can I install K2 manually? If so... HOW ??? Is there a doc out there that explains a manual installation?

THANKS VERY MUCH!

Vicky
  • stavroch
31 Jan 2011 21:30
Attachment file bug was created by stavroch

Attachment file bug

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND published=1 AND trash=0 AND access<=0' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_k2_categories WHERE id= AND published=1 AND trash=0 AND access<=0/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&task=download&id=6"> PressKitFin.pd
  • Tvrtko
12 Dec 2010 23:23

Blank URL's with K2 and sh404SEF on live site

Web server: Apache/1.3.42 (Unix)PHP version? 5.2.14 Database? MySQL? 5.1.48Joomla version? 1.5.20sh404SEF version? 2.1.8.777Artcile management: K2 2.4.1. (also tested it with K2 2.5 SVN)

After all worked perfectly on my local server, I uploaded web-site on the live server.

At the moment, on the live site sh404SEF is not generating any addresses for new K2 articles that I create (jos_redirection table in database dosen't record data for the new articles).All articles that where created on the local server have valid addresses, but new articles that are created on live server are shown in a category, but when I click on their title / read more I am transfered back to root address of the web site.

I wrote about my problems on sh404SEF forum [link]. Seven days has past and I'm still waiting for their response. Project that I am trying to finish is an internet magazine and I am really stuck with this because I can not get to show new articles which are written on daily bases.

1) Joomla is on maximum error reporting and there are no errors shown.2) I have turned off every sensitive component/module/plugin (JSecure, CssJsCompress) which could interfere with the URL's, but still nothing.3) when I turn off sh404SEF article links I have full URL and I can enter details view of the articles.

Do you have any advice how can I fix this problem?
  • Charles Middaugh
19 Nov 2010 18:25
Replied by Charles Middaugh on topic Delete all comments?

Delete all comments?

Thank you, Worked like a charm. At first I received an error when trying to refresh the website but after a few an hour of trying to restore the database, it was working without the 'cleaned out' comments. I have changed the security setting to post comments only after moderation, but since the spam is coming at a rate of about one per 3-5 seconds, it won't be long before I'm forced to do it again. Thank you William.

William White said:The simplest way to do this is with phpmyadmin/mysql. You should have your site backed up completely before you start. I just did this on one of my sites with success. If there are comments you want to keep it will be more difficult, but is still able to be done. Hopefully the good comments are not mixed up with the bad ones, this would require more work.
The table you will want to "clean out" is jos_k2_comments. If you are not familiar with mysql pm me for more info.
  • Peter Tran
19 Nov 2010 02:56
Replied by Peter Tran on topic Attachment bug: SQL error

Attachment bug: SQL error

Never mind.

I got the right version now.

Thanks,
Peter

abhijeet said:Hello my friend , Let the K2 Sef Handle everything .in Sh404Sef configuration in By component tab change sh404sef plugin setting of k2 change :-
Use sh404sef plugin if available
to
Use component or core plugin
if you use 2 sh404sef plugin for same k2 than for download header cannot modify.
  • Fprefix
14 Nov 2010 12:18

Search don't work in translated language (with Joomfish)

This plugin not working, see error:
No valid database connection You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' FROM #__k2_items AS i LEFT JOIN #__jf_content as jfc ON reference_id =' at line 14 SQL=SELECT i.title AS title, i.metadesc, i.metakey, c.name as section, i.image_caption, i.image_credits, i.video_caption, i.video_credits, i.extra_fields_search, i.created, CONCAT(i.introtext, i.fulltext) AS text, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(i.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(':', i.id, i.alias) ELSE i.id END as slug, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(c.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(':', c.id, c.alias) ELSE c.id END as catslug, jfl.code AS jflang, jfl.name AS jflname' FROM #__k2_items AS i LEFT JOIN #__jf_content as jfc ON reference_id = i.id LEFT JOIN #__languages as jfl ON jfc.language_id = jfl.id INNER JOIN #__k2_categories AS c ON c.id=i.catid AND c.access <= 0 WHERE ((LOWER(jfc.value) LIKE '%search..%')) AND i.trash = 0 AND i.published = 1 AND i.access <= 0 AND c.published = 1 AND c.access <= 0 AND c.trash = 0 AND jfc.reference_table = 'k2_items' AND jfl.code = '' GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.created DESC LIMIT 0, 50
  • Alex Brown
11 Nov 2010 21:24
Replied by Alex Brown on topic Install Issues

Install Issues

I share the same problem. When trying to install K2 Component, it shows me this error:

* JInstaller::install: SQL Error. DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_k2_attachments` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `itemID` int(11) NOT NULL, `filename` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `title` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `titleAttribute` text NOT NULL, `hits` int(11) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `itemID` (`itemID`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
SQL =

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_k2_attachments` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`itemID` int(11) NOT NULL,
`filename` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`title` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`titleAttribute` text NOT NULL,
`hits` int(11) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
KEY `itemID` (`itemID`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

* Component Install: SQL error or missing or unreadable SQL file. DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_k2_attachments` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `itemID` int(11) NOT NULL, `filename` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `title` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `titleAttribute` text NOT NULL, `hits` int(11) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `itemID` (`itemID`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
SQL =

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_k2_attachments` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`itemID` int(11) NOT NULL,
`filename` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`title` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`titleAttribute` text NOT NULL,
`hits` int(11) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
KEY `itemID` (`itemID`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

* Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering
  • Adrian Paun
06 Nov 2010 17:06
Image and video upload not working. was created by Adrian Paun

Image and video upload not working.

Hi, I'm using Joomla 1.5.21 Stable,
PHP version is: 5.2.14
Mysql version is: 5.0.91

I use the latest version of K2 - 2.4.1. When I add a new item, after i add the title, tag and the content itself, when i go to image tab to add or select a local image from my server, after i choose to save the article, it takes me to a blank page without any succes, if i chose to save that article without an image, it works perfectly. The same problem appears when i choose to upload a video, only this options is not taking me to a blank page, it's taking me to a 500 page error.

I've check if i got permision to the media directories and I do, the k2 information options seems to be right.

What should I do ? My website is www. peacock .ro if anybody needs to see the backend shoud anounce me and i'll create an account.
Displaying 641 - 660 out of 789 results.