Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: Re Error SQL)

• Fprefix
05 Nov 2010 19:47

No valid database connection MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM svs_modules...

Category: English K2 Community

Hello, i have use k2 component many times, and i haven't the problems with k2. But now, i have same problems with k2, i have error when i create more than 7 items in category.See error: No valid database connection MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id,
title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM
svs_modules AS m LEFT JOIN svs_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id
WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 0 AND m.client_id = 0 AND (
mm.menuid = 330 OR mm.menuid = 0 ) ORDER BY position, ordering.When i create the 8td item, i have this error. When i unpublish the 8td item, the k2 component work without errors. How i can create more than 7 items? ;) This error is appears in all module places. I have use last Version 1.5.21 and last k2 version, and i use xampp platform.

Can any body help me? ;)
  • Leon Groenveld
26 Oct 2010 10:25
Error upgrading to the latest version was created by Leon Groenveld

Error upgrading to the latest version

On 2 different sites I have problems Upgrading K2. All other components and plugins can be upgraded simply. This is the error in Dutch "Er is een fout opgetreden" in English "There is an error"FTP layer is enabled. Can't figure out why it's not working.Domain is on a 92.xx.xxx.xx/~name right now, is that causing problems??PHP versie:

5.2.12 Mysql: 5.0.67-I saw some other posts with te similar problem but no solution. Who has the answer?
  • Lefteris
06 Oct 2010 16:35
Replied by Lefteris on topic Upgrade from v2.2 to v2.4.1 error (?)

Upgrade from v2.2 to v2.4.1 error (?)

Hi. What do you mean by no siet available? Do you get any error?

Mats Arvendal said:I deleted my non-working dummy and created a new one by these steps:
1. Uploaded a total copy of all files the live Joomla/K2 website to the folder of my dummy
2. Changed the configuration.php file to the new variables
3. Imported a MySQL dump of the live site's db to a specific dummy database
4. Checked that the dummy worked (which it did)
5. I installed the K2 v 2.4.1 over the v 2.2 in the dummy
6. No website available!!!

I have no hacks in K2 core files. I have only added more templates to the folders modules/mod_k2_content and templates/html/com_k2.

Has anyone experienced any problems like this? I don't dare to upgrade the live site until I know what's wrong.

Rgds
  • Mats Arvendal
06 Oct 2010 14:25
Replied by Mats Arvendal on topic Upgrade from v2.2 to v2.4.1 error (?)

Upgrade from v2.2 to v2.4.1 error (?)

I deleted my non-working dummy and created a new one by these steps:

1. Uploaded a total copy of all files the live Joomla/K2 website to the folder of my dummy
2. Changed the configuration.php file to the new variables
3. Imported a MySQL dump of the live site's db to a specific dummy database
4. Checked that the dummy worked (which it did)
5. I installed the K2 v 2.4.1 over the v 2.2 in the dummy
6. No website available!!!

I have no hacks in K2 core files. I have only added more templates to the folders modules/mod_k2_content and templates/html/com_k2.

Has anyone experienced any problems like this? I don't dare to upgrade the live site until I know what's wrong.

Rgds
  • vale
04 Oct 2010 18:25

Error during installation in "foreach()"

Hi, I've just installed the K2 extension but I keep getting these errors right after the installation:

Notice: K2 Content Elements for Joom!Fish were not copied to the related folder, because Joom!Fish was not found on your sytem.
Installazione componente: eseguita correttamente

Thank you for installing K2 by JoomlaWorks, the powerful content component for Joomla! 1.5.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /web/htdocs/www.telefilm-central.org/home/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 678Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /web/htdocs/www.telefilm-central.org/home/administrator/components/com_k2/install.k2.php on line 74Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /web/htdocs/www.telefilm-central.org/home/administrator/components/com_k2/install.k2.php on line 118Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /web/htdocs/www.telefilm-central.org/home/administrator/components/com_k2/install.k2.php on line 138

Please, anyone can help me with this?
Though it says that installation has been successful, whenever I try to add a User Group or any other item in the K2 Dashboard I keep getting one of those errors.
  • Daniel Lueders
01 Oct 2010 10:55
Fatal Error in mb_regex_encoding() was created by Daniel Lueders

Fatal Error in mb_regex_encoding()

I used K2 for some days and updated to K2 version 2.4.1. Now I am unable to publish articles. The following error appears, if I press the Save or the Apply-Button:Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_regex_encoding() in /mnt/web1/23/10/52192710/htdocs/administrator/components/com_k2/tables/k2item.php on line 75I am working woth Mac OS X 10.6Webhoster: Strato (I know that's bad, already looking for another one)PHP5mySQL 5.0.67Please help me!ThanksDaniel
  • which
21 Sep 2010 09:54
Replied by which on topic Error in displaying news

Error in displaying news

phpMyAdmin
click on "jos_k2_items" table and then click on the SQL tab
and run
REPAIR TABLE jos_k2_items
  • Peter Drienovsky
14 Sep 2010 00:21
Nested categories + SH404SEF DB error was created by Peter Drienovsky

Nested categories + SH404SEF DB error

Hi i get this error when i have in k2 nested categories and want to list deeper one .DB function failed with error number 1064You have
an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your
MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ': AND published=1
AND trash=0 AND access<=0' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_k2_categories WHERE id=82: AND published=1 AND trash=0 AND
access<=0DB function failed with error number 1064When sh404sef is off, there is no problem, problem is when sh404 sef is ON.where can edit sql qery to fix it?thanksPeter
  • hasan celiktas
08 Sep 2010 14:04

I imported jcomment to k2_jcomments AND also jcomments into k2 comments

I don't know whether this is discussed or not, but if someone tries to find a wat to do this, i first imported all of my jcomments comments into k2-jcomments comments. Then i tried to import them into k2-comments and i can do it so. But jcomments is much more complicated then k2 comments. The only thing that made me import all my jcomments to k2 comments is gavick's postnote template has an error for using jcomments plugin that they didn't give any help to fix it. So i imported everything to k2 comments. That is how i did this. (beware to make a backup of everything and know that it needs a medicre mysql usage knowledge) - First i checked my joomla article id's and k2 article id's. I saw that they are the same, that gave me the idea. Also i saw that it uses "com_content" and k2 comments uses "com_k2"- I installed jcomments k2 plugin.- Then entered into phpmyadmin and find jcomments table from mysql. - I exported the table. Then i opened jcomments.sql (or whatevername i give) with wordpad. - I changed "com_comment" to "com_k2" with find and replace function of wordpad.- then i dropped jcomments table from database and imported sql that i changed.- Ta daaa jcomments are all there. :) ( I hope i didn't forget anything)In the second step i imported jcomments to k2 comments. This is much complex.- i exported k2_comments table then opened it in wordpad. Then i copied everything under jcomments under the line "table structure `jos_jcomments". Then copied it under the line "table structure jos_k2_comments`line under k2 comments sql.- i changed "jos_jcomments" to `jos_k2_comments` with change replace function of worpad in k2_comments.sql that i changed.- Then i dropped k2_comments table, and imported the file that i created.- Then i opened the table structure of the new table i created, but now i know that i had to fix it into like k2 comments table structure.- I don't have a table structure before, may be before dropping table, you can take photoshot of every step of k2 comments table structure. I have another joomla site that have k2, so i opened its database and make everychange by looking to this.- i deleted fields that i do not need, and changed the names of jcomments structure as like k2's comments.- Then when i checked my site, every comment is there. :) Now i can use k2 comments with existing jcomments in my site without losing anything.I hope this helps and gives the idea of people like my situation. I'm not an expert or pro. But that is a way that i can succeed and i want to share it with you.Thanks.
  • Joe
27 Aug 2010 10:20
Replied by Joe on topic Invalid Arguement

Invalid Arguement

You need to check your database table jos_k2_items.

I had this error and all my articles disappeared. :eek:

Line 80 is a foreach() loop trying to pull data from your database. If you have something to interact with your database directly then use it: eg. phpMyAdmin or Navicat. You need permission to run SQL queries against your database.

This is the fix if your table has crashed, when you click to browse it you get the following error:
#145 - Table './jos_k2_items' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

In phpMyAdmin:
1. Select the database in use
2. Click to browse the table "jos_k2_items"
3. Click on "SQL" tab (where you can run a query)
4. Type "REPAIR TABLE jos_k2_items"

I've documented this on my site at www.joellipman.com/articlesdocumentation/web-development/joo...

NOTE: the default prefix for your Joomla! database tables is "jos_". If you changed this during the install of your Joomla! website then you'll need to change the command 'REPAIR TABLE (name of the table with your K2 articles)'
  • Antonio Laguna
26 Aug 2010 15:16
There is some errors in articles regarding K2 was created by Antonio Laguna

There is some errors in articles regarding K2

Hi there!I have some errors in articles that show SQL querys regarding K2 tables. I don't know what's the issue and it seems to work properly but how can I do to fix that or, at least, hide that?You can see this here: greensf.es/es/noticias-eventos/item/17-lanzamiento-de-tauro-printing-intelligence%C2%AE-la-tecnolog%C3%ADa-al-servicio-de-un-ahorro-eficiente-y-ecol%C3%B3gicoNo valid database connection You have an error in your SQL syntax.
Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to use near 'SELECT tagID FROM jos_k2_tags_xref WHERE
itemID=17)' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_k2_tags as tags WHERE
tags.published=1 AND tags.id IN (SELECT tagID FROM jos_k2_tags_xref
WHERE itemID=17)
  • Patricia Saco Atanes
23 Aug 2010 10:18
Can't add category - K2 v2.3 was created by Patricia Saco Atanes

Can't add category - K2 v2.3

Hi there and thanks for this awesome component!
We are having trouble in one of our sites installing K2.
We installed K2 v2.3 and when we try to add a new category we get the message:

TableK2Category::store failed - Table 'implementaweb.jos_k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_k2_categories` ( `id`,`name`,`alias`,`description`,`parent`,`published`,`access`,`ordering`,`params` ) VALUES ( '','prueba','prueba','','0','1','0','','inheritFrom=0\ntheme=\nnum_leading_items=2\nnum_leading_columns=1\nleadingImgSize=Large\nnum_primary_items=4\nnum_primary_columns=2\nprimaryImgSize=Medium\nnum_secondary_items=4\nnum_secondary_columns=1\nsecondaryImgSize=Small\nnum_links=4\nnum_links_columns=1\nlinksImgSize=XSmall\ncatCatalogMode=0\ncatFeaturedItems=1\ncatOrdering=\ncatPagination=2\ncatPaginationResults=1\ncatTitle=1\ncatTitleItemCounter=1\ncatDescription=1\ncatImage=1\ncatFeedLink=1\nfeedLink=1\nsubCategories=1\nsubCatColumns=2\nsubCatOrdering=\nsubCatTitle=1\nsubCatTitleItemCounter=1\nsubCatDescription=1\nsubCatImage=1\nitemImageXS=\nitemImageS=\nitemImageM=\nitemImageL=\nitemImageXL=\ncatItemTitle=1\ncatItemTitleLinked=1\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=0\ncatItemAuthor=1\ncatItemDateCreated=1\ncatItemRating=0\ncatItemImage=1\ncatItemIntroText=1\ncatItemIntroTextWordLimit=\ncatItemExtraFields=0\ncatItemHits=0\ncatItemCategory=1\ncatItemTags=1\ncatItemAttachments=0\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=0\ncatItemVideo=0\ncatItemVideoWidth=\ncatItemVideoHeight=\ncatItemVideoAutoPlay=0\ncatItemImageGallery=0\ncatItemDateModified=0\ncatItemReadMore=1\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=1\ncatItemK2Plugins=1\nitemDateCreated=1\nitemTitle=1\nitemFeaturedNotice=1\nitemAuthor=1\nitemFontResizer=1\nitemPrintButton=1\nitemEmailButton=1\nitemSocialButton=1\nitemVideoAnchor=1\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=1\nitemCommentsAnchor=1\nitemRating=1\nitemImage=1\nitemImgSize=Large\nitemImageMainCaption=1\nitemImageMainCredits=1\nitemIntroText=1\nitemFullText=1\nitemExtraFields=1\nitemDateModified=1\nitemHits=1\nitemTwitterLink=1\nitemCategory=1\nitemTags=1\nitemShareLinks=1\nitemAttachments=1\nitemAttachmentsCounter=1\nitemRelated=1\nitemRelatedLimit=5\nitemVideo=1\nitemVideoWidth=\nitemVideoHeight=\nitemVideoAutoPlay=0\nitemVideoCaption=1\nitemVideoCredits=1\nitemImageGallery=1\nitemNavigation=1\nitemComments=1\nitemAuthorBlock=1\nitemAuthorImage=1\nitemAuthorDescription=1\nitemAuthorURL=1\nitemAuthorEmail=0\nitemAuthorLatest=1\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=5\nitemK2Plugins=1\n\n' )

We tried to uninstall and install again but it didn't work, and we don't find any other discussion with the same error so... here we are :)

Thank you very much!
  • Tim Coldwell
22 Aug 2010 19:28

Fatal error on Import Joomla Content - memory allocation

Now I can't even get to Article Manager in Joomla :-( Fatal error indeed.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 103284736) (tried to allocate 46 bytes) in /home/globalpr/public_html/k2gpm/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 462

Tim

William White said:Try on a test environment, but i am pretty sure that k2 import buttion "will" create a copy of the items in k2 if you click it twice. I think that the import joomla was a means to get k2 up and running quickley and not to routinely import items...unless you import once, delete all joomla content, add joomla articles, import into k2, delete them now so as not to duplicate on next import.
  • Tim Coldwell
22 Aug 2010 15:07

I understand that in the Joomla + K2 environment that the way to avoid duplicates of imported articles is to archive those that have already been imported. Maybe someone could work out a way to run a process where joomla content is pulled (and replaced/deleted) in smallish chunks from a pseudo temp archive to build the import to K2 until it's finished without hitting memory allocation errors. I'm not expressing this concept too clearly but hopefully the gist is decipherable:-) Meanwhile I'll try to contact Arthur.

William White said:There may be a simple solution, but tracking it down might be difficult. The environment can have many settings that will affect whats going on. My idea was to "avoid" the Joomla environment and overhead partially by using the server php/mysql environment only at first to get the data. Then let Joomla enviornment with its built in overhead take a smaller piece at a time. I have seen/written desktop apps that run in a database environment where you get an odbc connection to the remote table, then copy it to a local file, process it locally to change the structrure and reorganize it in the needed format, then insert it into the "other" in this case k2 tables to get the desired result.
Arthur @ the link i supplied should probably already know about the limitations of his extension
  • william white
22 Aug 2010 14:45

There may be a simple solution, but tracking it down might be difficult. The environment can have many settings that will affect whats going on. My idea was to "avoid" the Joomla environment and overhead partially by using the server php/mysql environment only at first to get the data. Then let Joomla enviornment with its built in overhead take a smaller piece at a time.
I have seen/written desktop apps that run in a database environment where you get an odbc connection to the remote table, then copy it to a local file, process it locally to change the structrure and reorganize it in the needed format, then insert it into the "other" in this case k2 tables to get the desired result.
Arthur @ the link i supplied should probably already know about the limitations of his extension
  • Tim Coldwell
22 Aug 2010 14:38

Thanks. I follow your suggested method, however, even the compressed Akeeba .gpa backup file is > 350MB for this site. How big do you think the CSV download file might be? Until the K2 Import content feature is improved (automatic forced splitting into manageable chunks?) adding the K2 component to an existing largish Joomla 1.5 site seems, at first sight, impracticable at best.

Tim

William White said:I would try breaking the import into smaller chunks. As there is not a way to do this with default k2, i would first try: phpmyadmin - export to csv, bring the file to local machine
use xcel or local mysql, or other database program to split the file into multiple csv files
then i would use www.individual-it.net/en/Joomla/ to import the articles to items.
If your articles are divided into groups by joomla section and/or category that may be a way to use phpmyadmin to break them into chunks
  • william white
22 Aug 2010 14:01

I would try breaking the import into smaller chunks. As there is not a way to do this with default k2, i would first try:
phpmyadmin - export to csv, bring the file to local machine
use xcel or local mysql, or other database program to split the file into multiple csv files
then i would use www.individual-it.net/en/Joomla/ to import the articles to items.
If your articles are divided into groups by joomla section and/or category that may be a way to use phpmyadmin to break them into chunks
  • Belelros
11 Aug 2010 14:57
Too many images! Handle it! was created by Belelros

Too many images! Handle it!

Category: Simple Image Gallery PRO

Hi!

I'm having some problems with this plugin. When I try to put a Gallery which have 70+ images, the article goes extremely slow and even show SQL errors. If I disable the gallery (removing the line) it shows correctly.

Also, some of them were showed in black but if you click in them, they appear correctly.

Do you know how to solve this?

Thanks and regards
  • iImagine 'n' iKnow Ltd.
10 Aug 2010 06:56

Issue with K2 Tables: ##Error message: The used table type doesn't support FULLTEXT indexes

Apologies,

I have researched further. This is a known MySql bug.

Looks like I need to specify the Engine type as MYISAM.

See

george
  • iImagine 'n' iKnow Ltd.
10 Aug 2010 00:31

Issue with K2 Tables: ##Error message: The used table type doesn't support FULLTEXT indexes

AllI use XCloner to backup my joomla sites and restore to a different host, been using this for a couple of years. However, before my next move I checked out a site I built on my local pc, setup another test directory, another new DB (empty) and ran a restore on a backup I had taken. XCloner first unzips all the joomla directory and data structures, then in the new target database it builds the joomla database.All worked as expected except ALL my K2 tables failed - see below.Can anyone comment as to why K2 doesnt support FULL TEXT but more importantly what I need to do to workaround this problem.ThanksGeorgeXCloner Automatic Restore! Configuration updated! There were some errors while importing the database:

##Mysql Query: ######## CREATE TABLE `jos_k2_items` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
`title` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `alias` varchar(255) default NULL,
`catid` int(11) NOT NULL, `published` smallint(6) NOT NULL default '0',
`introtext` text NOT NULL, `fulltext` text NOT NULL, `video` text,
`gallery` varchar(255) default NULL, `extra_fields` text character set
utf8 collate utf8_unicode_ci, `extra_fields_search` text NOT NULL,
`created` datetime NOT NULL, `created_by` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`created_by_alias` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `checked_out` int(10)
unsigned NOT NULL, `checked_out_time` datetime NOT NULL, `modified`
datetime NOT NULL, `modified_by` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`publish_up` datetime NOT NULL, `publish_down` datetime NOT NULL,
`trash` smallint(6) NOT NULL default '0', `access` int(11) NOT NULL
default '0', `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `featured`
smallint(6) NOT NULL default '0', `featured_ordering` int(11) NOT NULL
default '0', `image_caption` text NOT NULL, `image_credits`
varchar(255) NOT NULL, `video_caption` text NOT NULL, `video_credits`
varchar(255) NOT NULL, `hits` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, `params` text
NOT NULL, `metadesc` text NOT NULL, `metadata` text NOT NULL,
`metakey` text NOT NULL, `plugins` text NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
KEY `item` (`published`,`publish_up`,`publish_down`,`trash`,`access`),
KEY `catid` (`catid`), KEY `created_by` (`created_by`), KEY
`ordering` (`ordering`), KEY `featured` (`featured`), KEY
`featured_ordering` (`featured_ordering`), KEY `hits` (`hits`), KEY
`created` (`created`), FULLTEXT KEY `search`
(`title`,`introtext`,`fulltext`,`extra_fields_search`,`image_caption`,`image_credits`,`video_caption`,`video_credits`,`metadesc`,`metakey`),
FULLTEXT KEY `title` (`title`)); ######## ##Error message: The used table type doesn't support FULLTEXT indexes

##Mysql Query: ######## INSERT INTO jos_k2_items VALUES
('1','Dedication','dedication','1','1','<p style=\"text-align:
center;\">\r\n <span style=\"font-size: 24px;\"><span
style=\"color: rgb(0, 0, 139);\">Dedicated to
James</span></span></p>\r\n<p>\r\n {loadposition
fps1}</p>\r\n<p style=\"text-align: center;\">\r\n <span
style=\"font-size: 24px;\"><strong><span style=\"color:
rgb(0, 0, 139);\">IN MEMORY</span> <span style=\"color:
rgb(0, 0, 139);\">OF</span> <span style=\"color: rgb(0, 0,
139);\">JAMES JERZY
SZUBINSKI</span></strong></span></p>\r\n<p
style=\"text-align: center;\">\r\n <span style=\"font-size:
24px;\"><strong><span style=\"color: rgb(0, 0,
139);\">1973 –
2007</span></strong></span><strong><span
_fck_bookmark=\"1\" style=\"display: none;\">
</span></strong></p>\r\n<p style=\"text-align:
center;\">\r\n <span style=\"color: rgb(0, 0, 128);\">'Those we
love don’t go away<br />\r\n <br />\r\n they walk beside us
everyday<br />\r\n <br />\r\n Forever In our
Hearts'</span></p>\r\n<p>\r\n <span
_fck_bookmark=\"1\" style=\"display: none;\">
</span></p>\r\n<p align=\"left\">\r\n {audio
autostart}images/stories/music/09 - U2 - Beautiful
Day.mp3{/audio}</p>\r\n<p align=\"left\">\r\n On the
20<sup>th</sup> February 1973 my wife Janis gave birth to a
beautiful boy, we called him James. I remember thinking how wonderful
life was and how it was a beautiful day. We had a great family were very
close, caring and loving. James and his sister Joanne have always been
very special to Janis and me. On the 5<sup>th</sup> June
2007, after a particularly nasty accident at home, God relieved James of
his pain and he died.I remember looking out of the window at the
hospital, at all the people busy going to work and thinking to myself –
it is a beautiful day.</p>\r\n<p align=\"left\">\r\n Janis,
Joanne, George and Dave would like to thank the Redditch A&E
department and to pay a huge tribute to the wonderful ICU teams at the
John Radcliffe Hospital who worked hard attempting to save James' life.
Their professionalism and compassion is simply
remarkable.</p>\r\n<p align=\"left\">\r\n We would like to
thank everyone who were so generous with their financial donations. The
total amount of money donated was £784.50 and was sent to the John
Radcliffe Hospital.</p>\r\n<p align=\"left\">\r\n If anyone
has problems with this website or needs to contact me - <a
href=\"mailto:[email protected]\">email
me</a></p>','','','','[]','','2010-07-14
23:54:43','62','','0','0000-00-00 00:00:00','2010-07-29
18:22:33','62','2010-07-14 23:54:43','0000-00-00
00:00:00','0','0','1','0','0','','','','','1','catItemTitle=0\r\ncatItemTitleLinked=0\r\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=0\r\ncatItemAuthor=0\r\ncatItemDateCreated=0\r\ncatItemRating=0\r\ncatItemImage=0\r\ncatItemIntroText=1\r\ncatItemExtraFields=0\r\ncatItemHits=0\r\ncatItemCategory=0\r\ncatItemTags=\r\ncatItemAttachments=\r\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=\r\ncatItemVideo=\r\ncatItemVideoWidth=\r\ncatItemVideoHeight=\r\ncatItemVideoAutoPlay=\r\ncatItemImageGallery=\r\ncatItemDateModified=\r\ncatItemReadMore=0\r\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=\r\ncatItemK2Plugins=\r\nitemDateCreated=\r\nitemTitle=\r\nitemFeaturedNotice=\r\nitemAuthor=\r\nitemFontResizer=\r\nitemPrintButton=\r\nitemEmailButton=\r\nitemSocialButton=\r\nitemVideoAnchor=\r\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=\r\nitemCommentsAnchor=\r\nitemRating=\r\nitemImage=\r\nitemImgSize=\r\nitemImageMainCaption=\r\nitemImageMainCredits=\r\nitemIntroText=\r\nitemFullText=\r\nitemExtraFields=\r\nitemDateModified=\r\nitemHits=\r\nitemTwitterLink=\r\nitemCategory=\r\nitemTags=\r\nitemShareLinks=\r\nitemAttachments=\r\nitemAttachmentsCounter=\r\nitemRelated=\r\nitemRelatedLimit=\r\nitemVideo=\r\nitemVideoWidth=\r\nitemVideoHeight=\r\nitemVideoAutoPlay=\r\nitemVideoCaption=\r\nitemVideoCredits=\r\nitemImageGallery=\r\nitemNavigation=\r\nitemComments=\r\nitemAuthorBlock=\r\nitemAuthorImage=\r\nitemAuthorDescription=\r\nitemAuthorURL=\r\nitemAuthorEmail=\r\nitemAuthorLatest=\r\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=\r\nitemK2Plugins=\r\n\r\n','','robots=\r\nauthor=','','');
######## ##Error message: Table 'jjtest.jos_k2_items' doesn't exist

##Mysql Query: ######## INSERT INTO jos_k2_items VALUES ('2','Dedicate
2','dedicate-2','1','1','<p>\r\n This site is dedicated to you my
son, my very best friend.</p>\r\n<p align=\"left\">\r\n
James was a terrific guy, full of boundless energy and incredible
humour. He worked hard, was highly respected and had many, many friends.
He was married to Sarah and has two beautiful children – Chloe and
Kai.</p>\r\n<p align=\"left\">\r\n His best mate was Dave
who later on in their friendship fell in love with and married James'
sister Joanne. Dave and Jo’s children Abbie and Ellis miss those happy
days with their favourite uncle James and their cousins and pals Chloe
and Kai.</p>\r\n<p align=\"left\">\r\n James’ funeral was
held at Redditch Crematorium Chapel on the 15<sup>th</sup>
June, his ashes were scattered by Sarah by the only tree in Arrow Mill’s
grounds in October. A plaque in memory of James has been placed by a
beautiful tree in St Leonard’s cemetery Boeley (close to a bench) as
part of a small dedication service during March 2008. If you are in the
area please pay James a visit.</p>\r\n<p align=\"left\">\r\n
This site is here for all his friends and family to view, share in
happier memories and leave their thoughts.</p>\r\n<p
align=\"left\">\r\n </p>\r\n<p align=\"left\">\r\n
</p>\r\n<p>\r\n </p>\r\n<table border=\"0\"
style=\"height: 132px;\" width=\"817\">\r\n <tbody>\r\n
<tr>\r\n <td>\r\n </td>\r\n <td>\r\n
</td>\r\n </tr>\r\n
</tbody>\r\n</table>','','','','[]','','2010-07-15
00:01:17','62','','0','0000-00-00 00:00:00','2010-07-15
17:30:14','62','2010-07-15 00:01:17','0000-00-00
00:00:00','0','0','2','0','0','','','','','0','catItemTitle=0\r\ncatItemTitleLinked=0\r\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=\r\ncatItemAuthor=0\r\ncatItemDateCreated=0\r\ncatItemRating=0\r\ncatItemImage=0\r\ncatItemIntroText=\r\ncatItemExtraFields=0\r\ncatItemHits=0\r\ncatItemCategory=0\r\ncatItemTags=0\r\ncatItemAttachments=0\r\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=0\r\ncatItemVideo=0\r\ncatItemVideoWidth=\r\ncatItemVideoHeight=\r\ncatItemVideoAutoPlay=\r\ncatItemImageGallery=\r\ncatItemDateModified=0\r\ncatItemReadMore=0\r\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=0\r\ncatItemK2Plugins=\r\nitemDateCreated=\r\nitemTitle=\r\nitemFeaturedNotice=\r\nitemAuthor=\r\nitemFontResizer=\r\nitemPrintButton=\r\nitemEmailButton=\r\nitemSocialButton=\r\nitemVideoAnchor=\r\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=\r\nitemCommentsAnchor=\r\nitemRating=\r\nitemImage=\r\nitemImgSize=\r\nitemImageMainCaption=\r\nitemImageMainCredits=\r\nitemIntroText=\r\nitemFullText=\r\nitemExtraFields=\r\nitemDateModified=\r\nitemHits=\r\nitemTwitterLink=\r\nitemCategory=\r\nitemTags=\r\nitemShareLinks=\r\nitemAttachments=\r\nitemAttachmentsCounter=\r\nitemRelated=\r\nitemRelatedLimit=\r\nitemVideo=\r\nitemVideoWidth=\r\nitemVideoHeight=\r\nitemVideoAutoPlay=\r\nitemVideoCaption=\r\nitemVideoCredits=\r\nitemImageGallery=\r\nitemNavigation=\r\nitemComments=\r\nitemAuthorBlock=\r\nitemAuthorImage=\r\nitemAuthorDescription=\r\nitemAuthorURL=\r\nitemAuthorEmail=\r\nitemAuthorLatest=\r\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=\r\nitemK2Plugins=\r\n\r\n','','robots=\r\nauthor=','','');

##Mysql Query: ######## INSERT INTO jos_k2_items VALUES ('3','Messages to
James','messages-to-james','2','1','<p>\r\n Please leave your
messages to James here:<br />\r\n
</p>','','','','[]','','2010-07-15
18:27:05','62','','0','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0000-00-00
00:00:00','0','2010-07-15 18:27:05','0000-00-00
00:00:00','0','0','1','0','0','','','','','13','catItemTitle=\r\ncatItemTitleLinked=\r\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=\r\ncatItemAuthor=\r\ncatItemDateCreated=\r\ncatItemRating=\r\ncatItemImage=\r\ncatItemIntroText=\r\ncatItemExtraFields=\r\ncatItemHits=\r\ncatItemCategory=\r\ncatItemTags=\r\ncatItemAttachments=\r\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=\r\ncatItemVideo=\r\ncatItemVideoWidth=\r\ncatItemVideoHeight=\r\ncatItemVideoAutoPlay=\r\ncatItemImageGallery=\r\ncatItemDateModified=\r\ncatItemReadMore=\r\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=\r\ncatItemK2Plugins=\r\nitemDateCreated=\r\nitemTitle=\r\nitemFeaturedNotice=\r\nitemAuthor=\r\nitemFontResizer=\r\nitemPrintButton=\r\nitemEmailButton=\r\nitemSocialButton=\r\nitemVideoAnchor=\r\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=\r\nitemCommentsAnchor=\r\nitemRating=\r\nitemImage=\r\nitemImgSize=\r\nitemImageMainCaption=\r\nitemImageMainCredits=\r\nitemIntroText=\r\nitemFullText=\r\nitemExtraFields=\r\nitemDateModified=\r\nitemHits=\r\nitemTwitterLink=\r\nitemCategory=\r\nitemTags=\r\nitemShareLinks=\r\nitemAttachments=\r\nitemAttachmentsCounter=\r\nitemRelated=\r\nitemRelatedLimit=\r\nitemVideo=\r\nitemVideoWidth=\r\nitemVideoHeight=\r\nitemVideoAutoPlay=\r\nitemVideoCaption=\r\nitemVideoCredits=\r\nitemImageGallery=\r\nitemNavigation=\r\nitemComments=\r\nitemAuthorBlock=\r\nitemAuthorImage=\r\nitemAuthorDescription=\r\nitemAuthorURL=\r\nitemAuthorEmail=\r\nitemAuthorLatest=\r\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=\r\nitemK2Plugins=\r\n\r\n','','robots=\r\nauthor=','','');

##Mysql Query: ######## CREATE TABLE `jos_k2_tags` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
`name` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `published` smallint(6) NOT NULL default
'0', PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `published` (`published`), FULLTEXT KEY
`name` (`name`)); ######## ##Error message: The used table type doesn't support FULLTEXT indexes
Displaying 661 - 680 out of 789 results.