Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: Re Error SQL)

• JoergH
24 Sep 2009 21:10
K2 Database Structure was created by JoergH

K2 Database Structure

Category: English K2 Community

Hi guys,

the db structure isn't stable enough and doesn't work with professional environments like J2EE, hibernate or persistance.

e.g. the K2 item field fulltext is a standard sql word and produces dozens of error messages in an sql-based IDE environment.

Most of the database fields have no default value, but null isn't allowed too. Produces dozens of error messages too.

Sorry, I'm a little bit tiered to solve all this errors in my environment. Could someone fix this db structure please.

Kind regards
Joerg
  • Erlend Kraus
24 Sep 2009 19:42
Replied by Erlend Kraus on topic Attachment bug: SQL error

Attachment bug: SQL error

ignore my bug report - it was my own fault, in some reason, i had component sh404sef enabled on Joomla with k2 which has its onw sh404sef
  • Lefteris
24 Sep 2009 17:39
Replied by Lefteris on topic Attachment bug: SQL error

Hi. Please try to be more specific. On what page are you getting this error? Also the file that raises the warning is the plugin for sh404SEF. Try to disable sh404SEF and see if that works.
  • Erlend Kraus
24 Sep 2009 13:54
Attachment bug: SQL error was created by Erlend Kraus

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND published=1 AND trash=0 AND access<=0' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_k2_categories WHERE id= AND published=1 AND trash=0 AND access<=0
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in public_html/components/com_k2/sef_ext/com_k2.php on line 99

Any idea how to solve it? first i uploaded Attachment everything was ok, then i removed it and replaced and error appeared.
  • JoomlaWorks Support Team
09 Sep 2009 13:58 - 09 Sep 2009 14:01
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Installation Error

Installation Error

Category: Simple Image Gallery PRO

I am using Joomla version 1.5.14. And I have same problem for installing sigp version 2.0.4.

I have done the steps as advised by vinikey, unfortunately, the installation can't work via URL installation method too. Here is the response.

* JFolder::create: Could not create directory
       * Unable to create destination

Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Offset not contained in string in /home2/xxxx/public_html/6th/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/zip.php on line 325

Please advise.

Thank you.

Hi laine!
Can you please confirm that the permissions of the tmp and plugins folder is readable / writable for the user?

This error message

JFolder::create: Could not create directory

says that the system isn't capable to create the folder.
Always, this kind of issue has to do with the permissions of the folders!
Please, check the permissions ( must be 777 for the user ).

The plugin is tested under *nix and IIS system for the installation process without any problem, but you have to set up the permissions respect the user who runs the scripts.

The follow steps give us a method 'how to uninstall / install' the sigpro manually
without the use of the joomla

1. First of all, check the table #__plugins if there are any record with

name: Simple Image Gallery PRO (by JoomlaWorks)
element: jw_sigpro

If there are, remove it.
2. Remove the files

site/plugins/content/jw_sigpro.php
site/plugins/content/jw_sigpro.xml

and the folder

site/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/

3. Lets go for the manuall istall
4. Unzip the plg_jw_sigpro-v2.0.4_j1.5.zip to your pc
5. Upload the files jw_sigpro.php and jw_sigpro.xml to the folder site/plugins/content
6. Upload the folder jw_sigpro to the folder site/plugins/content
7. Upload the file en-GB.plg_content_jw_sigpro.ini to the folder site/administrator/language/en-GB/
8. Run this sql command ( using phpmyadmin or any other software you have to access the database ). Look out the prefix of the table! I use the "jos_" prefix!

INSERT INTO `jos_plugins` (`id`, `name`, `element`, `folder`, `access`, `ordering`, `published`, `iscore`, `client_id`, `checked_out`, `checked_out_time`, `params`) VALUES (NULL, 'Simple Image Gallery PRO (by JoomlaWorks)', 'jw_sigpro', 'content', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', 'galleries_rootfolder=images/stories\npopup_engine=jquery_slimbox\nthb_template=Default\nthb_width=200\nthb_height=160\njpg_quality=75\nshowcaptions=1\nenabledownload=1\ncache_expire_time=120\n');

Thank you!

• rexkramer
04 Sep 2009 14:02

Deleted users | error message on article and category display

dave said:Rex, if you are comfortable in the SQL db, you could potentially go change the author there.
Go into myPHPadmin. BACKUP EVERYTHING FIRST!

1. Go to the table for k2_items.
2. Export that table as CSV file... including field names in first line.
3. Open that CSV file in a text editor (NOT IN MS EXCEL)
4. Do a "find and replace" of the deleted UserID with a new UserID and save.
5. Go back to the k2_items table and import your new CSV file .

I am not a Dev for K2, and I have not tested this, as I dont have this issue right now... But im assuming this would work.

Thanks for your thoughts. You might be right. I don´t have a real project, it was a test installation. If i had this issue on a livesite, i would definitly fix it this way.

My previous and initial post should be a possible idea for the K2 Dev team. I think this message (and logical problem) must not occur in a serious K2 powered site.

CU
  • CLEMENT
30 Aug 2009 19:32
Replied by CLEMENT on topic category & item creation problem

category & item creation problem

Idem
And in Mysqyl tabs doesn't exists !! We must manually create the tabs ??

tablek2category::store failed - Table 'xxxxxbase.jos_k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_k2_categories` ( `id`,`name`,`alias`,`description`,`parent`,`extraFieldsGroup`,`published`,`access`,`ordering`,`params` ) VALUES ( '','hh','hh','','0','0','1','0','','inheritFrom=0\ntheme=\nnum_leading_items=2\nnum_leading_columns=1\nleadingImgSize=Large

I use a 1and1 mutualised server... What is the problem ??

It was nice to use K2, so please help us !!!!!!

Chris Carlo said:I get similar problem.. and it wouldnt' let me import my articles.. This not making sense to because everything seems to be fine on my Local Test Server (WAMP server). I really like this component and I'm sure this going to be great if I can find help on these issues.
From the Dashboard..

click on the add items i get that.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/tags/tmpl/default.php on line 44

click on the categories... no warnings... but when I try to add a new category and when click on Apply... I get this..
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mb_internal_encoding() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/tables/k2category.php on line 46

click on tags... I get this warning.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/tags/tmpl/default.php on line 44

click on comments .. I get this warning..
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/comments/tmpl/default.php on line 52

click on users... I get 2 warnings..
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/users/view.html.php on line 88
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/users/tmpl/default.php on line 53

click on user groups.. I get this warnings..
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/usergroups/tmpl/default.php on line 35

click on extra fields... I get 2 warnings..
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/usergroups/tmpl/default.php on line 35
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/extrafields/tmpl/default.php on line 51

click on extra field groups.. I get this warning.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/extrafieldsgroups/tmpl/default.php on line 36

System information

Check Result

Web Server Apache/1.3.36 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.4.2 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.27 OpenSSL/0.9.7a
PHP version 4.4.2
MySQL version 4.0.27-standard
GD image library bundled (2.0.28 compatible)
Upload limit 2M
Memory limit
Open remote files (allow url fopen) Yes
Simple Image Gallery Plugin Not installed
Simple Image Gallery PRO Plugin Not installed
AllVideos Plugin Not installed
Directory Permissions

Check Result

media/k2 Writable
media/k2/attachments Writable
media/k2/categories Writable
media/k2/galleries Writable
media/k2/items Writable
media/k2/users Writable
media/k2/videos Writable
cache Writable

I'm sure you guys can help fix or find a solution the issues I have posted, thanks.

-Chris Carlo
  • Chris Carlo Enterprises
28 Aug 2009 18:39
Replied by Chris Carlo Enterprises on topic category & item creation problem

category & item creation problem

I get similar problem.. and it wouldnt' let me import my articles.. This not making sense to because everything seems to be fine on my Local Test Server (WAMP server). I really like this component and I'm sure this going to be great if I can find help on these issues.

From the Dashboard..

click on the add items i get that.

click on the categories... no warnings... but when I try to add a new category and when click on Apply... I get this..
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mb_internal_encoding() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/tables/k2category.php on line 46

click on tags... I get this warning.

click on comments .. I get this warning..
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/comments/tmpl/default.php on line 52

click on users... I get 2 warnings..
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/users/view.html.php on line 88
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/users/tmpl/default.php on line 53

click on user groups.. I get this warnings..

click on extra fields... I get 2 warnings..
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/extrafields/tmpl/default.php on line 51

click on extra field groups.. I get this warning.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/extrafieldsgroups/tmpl/default.php on line 36

System information

Check Result

Web Server Apache/1.3.36 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.4.2 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.27 OpenSSL/0.9.7a
PHP version 4.4.2
MySQL version 4.0.27-standard
GD image library bundled (2.0.28 compatible)
Upload limit 2M
Memory limit
Open remote files (allow url fopen) Yes
Simple Image Gallery Plugin Not installed
Simple Image Gallery PRO Plugin Not installed
AllVideos Plugin Not installed
Directory Permissions

Check Result

media/k2 Writable
media/k2/attachments Writable
media/k2/categories Writable
media/k2/galleries Writable
media/k2/items Writable
media/k2/users Writable
media/k2/videos Writable
cache Writable

I'm sure you guys can help fix or find a solution the issues I have posted, thanks.

-Chris Carlo
  • Hankins Development
27 Aug 2009 04:40
Replied by Hankins Development on topic Error on Category creation....

Error on Category creation....

I am on a shared hosting plan with GoDaddy.com. So I don't have access to php.ini nor will they restart Apache just for me. What do I need to tell them to do?
Thanks
CH

George Szubinski said:DaniI forgot - I am doing all this locally on my dev box until I deploy but it does raise a good point about deployment:You just need to contact the hosting company support and ask them to enable access to the dll exactly as I have described - it should not pose any problems to other customers at all.georgeDani Carull said:Hi!I'm getting the same error, but i don't have access to the php.ini file because my hosting service don't have de option.Is there another way to solve this problem? modifying something in K2 files?congratulations for this extension! I hope you could help us with this!thks!George Szubinski said:ok resolved now:Wolf - look at www.phpbuilder.com/board/showthread.php?t=10335517 for background.also www.sugarcrm.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39431 for more background.All you need to do is go and edit your php.ini file - search for mbstring and remove the comment to enable it and resave your ini file. Go and restart Apache.georgeGeorge Szubinski said:ok, these seem to be using new functions:mine in the code looks like:mb_internal_encoding("UTF-8");$this->alias = trim(mb_strtolower($this->alias));$this->alias = str_replace('-', ' ', $this->alias);$this->alias = mb_ereg_replace(':space:+', ' ', $this->alias);$this->alias = trim(str_replace(' ', '-', $this->alias));$this->alias = str_replace('.', '', $this->alias);$stripthese = ',|~|!|@|%|^|(|)|<|>|:|;|{|}|[|]|&|`|„|‹|’|‘|“|�|•|›|«|´|»|°';$strips = explode('|', $stripthese);foreach ($strips as $strip) {$this->alias = str_replace($strip, '', $this->alias);So I need someone with mysql knowledge to tell me how I enable this - or is it something we need to enable in phpHELP PLEASE!!!George Szubinski said:I had this and I put it down to the fact that I did a new install and should have done an upgrade...I have now built a brand new Joomla site 1.5.14 and installed simple image and the full K2 from unified installer - all I had was warning because I do not have joofish....So, just tried to add a category, entered a name, pressed save and bang same error as previous poster.Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\curry2\administrator\components\com_k2\tables\k2category.php on line 46Can we please have some guidance on what we are doing wrong please....!!!!george
  • Prasad Sakharkar
26 Aug 2009 21:36
Menu Problem and a New Error. was created by Prasad Sakharkar

Menu Problem and a New Error.

Hello Everybody.

Just one look at the demo site of K2 hooked me. So I tried to use it. But I am facing strange problems.

I am experienced Joomla Admin but I have to admit that I can't use K2.

I have loaded fresh install of joomla Ver.1.5.14 and installed K2 along with it.

Then I have created a root category named News. Then I created a new item using News category.

I just want to create a menu which will show all items from News Menu. I have created menu as shown below.

But I am getting its output as shown below

Then again I created a "Political Spectrum" category and assigned it to "News" (Parent Category)

Afterwords, when I tried to add item with featured checkbox selected I got following error.

TableK2Item::store failed - Unknown column 'featured_ordering' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `rk_k2_items` ( `id`,`title`,`alias`,`catid`,`published`,`introtext`,`fulltext`,`image_caption`,`image_credits`,`created`,`created_by`,`created_by_alias`,`publish_up`,`publish_down`,`access`,`ordering`,`featured`,`featured_ordering`,`metadata`,`metadesc`,`metakey`,`params` ) VALUES ( '','Political news','political-news','2','1','

This is political news.
','','','','2009-08-26 18:08:57','62','','2009-08-26 18:08:57','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0','1','1','','robots=\nauthor=','','','catItemTitle=\ncatItemTitleLinked=\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=\ncatItemAuthor=\ncatItemDateCreated=\ncatItemRating=\ncatItemImage=\ncatItemIntroText=\ncatItemExtraFields=\ncatItemHits=\ncatItemCategory=\ncatItemTags=\ncatItemAttachments=\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=\ncatItemVideo=\ncatItemImageGallery=\ncatItemDateModified=\ncatItemReadMore=\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=\ncatItemK2Plugins=\nitemDateCreated=\nitemTitle=\nitemFeaturedNotice=\nitemAuthor=\nitemFontResizer=\nitemPrintButton=\nitemEmailButton=\nitemSocialButton=\nitemVideoAnchor=\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=\nitemCommentsAnchor=\nitemRating=\nitemImage=\nitemImgSize=\nitemImageMainCaption=\nitemImageMainCredits=\nitemIntroText=\nitemFullText=\nitemExtraFields=\nitemDateModified=\nitemHits=\nitemTwitterLink=\nitemCategory=\nitemTags=\nitemShareLinks=\nitemAttachments=\nitemAttachmentsCounter=\nitemRelated=\nitemRelatedLimit=\nitemVideo=\nitemVideoCaption=\nitemVideoCredits=\nitemImageGallery=\nitemNavigation=\nitemComments=\nitemAuthorBlock=\nitemAuthorImage=\nitemAuthorDescription=\nitemAuthorURL=\nitemAuthorEmail=\nitemAuthorLatest=\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=\nitemK2Plugins=\n\n' )

Can anyone guide me here. I just want to show all the items in various categories in respective menu. I am using New Menu -> K2 -> Item listing -> Categories but still No items are appearing. I can only see category name but If I click on it nothing happens.
  • FidelGonzales
26 Aug 2009 18:53
Replied by FidelGonzales on topic Install Issues

Install Issues

I have the latest release of K2 installed. I am only getting this error when attempting to modify a category. Here is a snapshot and the text of the two errors received.

Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering

DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT ordering AS value, name AS text FROM jos_k2_categories ORDER BY ordering
  • Mationjv
22 Aug 2009 06:10
Install Issues was created by Mationjv

Install Issues

Hey guys, I wanted to test this out, but when I tried to install K2 on one of my dev templates, it wouldn't work, I got this error message:

JInstaller::install: SQL Error. DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_k2_attachments` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `itemID` int(11) NOT NULL, `filename` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `title` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `titleAttribute` text NOT NULL, `hits` int(11) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `itemID` (`itemID`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
SQL =
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_k2_attachments` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
`itemID` int(11) NOT NULL,
`filename` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`title` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`titleAttribute` text NOT NULL,
`hits` int(11) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
KEY `itemID` (`itemID`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
Component Install: SQL error or missing or unreadable SQL file. DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_k2_attachments` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `itemID` int(11) NOT NULL, `filename` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `title` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `titleAttribute` text NOT NULL, `hits` int(11) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `itemID` (`itemID`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
SQL =
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_k2_attachments` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
`itemID` int(11) NOT NULL,
`filename` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`title` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`titleAttribute` text NOT NULL,
`hits` int(11) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
KEY `itemID` (`itemID`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering

Any help would be greatly appreciated
  • Dodge
21 Aug 2009 22:21
Replied by Dodge on topic Front-end article stays checked-in?

Front-end article stays checked-in?

I can see no close button either! Another bug?

Edward A Parker said:I had no crtical content in my pre-release install so I unstalled the component and started fresh by installing the full 2.0 version, so improper upgrade is not an issue.. Also.. I see a "SUBMIT" button, and a "CLEAR ALL FORM FIELDS" button, but I cannot find a "CLOSE" button (or [X] or anything else that resembles this. My site is: www.twintierslive.com. Feel free to become a member and use the site. I would love to have your input.. Thanks!!

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. Please make sure you have followed the instructions for updating from prerelease version to the stable one. The error indicates that you have not run the update routine. Please try to to follow the update instructions and let me know what happens.Edward A Parker said:Has there been any word on this.. Of all the "bugs" I have found in the latest version, this is by far the toughest one for me to deal with. Is it connected to the fact that after submitting from front end, the editor just stays there rather than reverting to the previous page? Also... If an author checks the box "featured" on the front end, they are greeted with the following error:TableK2Item::store failed - Unknown column 'featured_ordering' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `pws_k2_items` ( `id`,`title`,`alias`,`catid`,`published`,`introtext`,`fulltext`,`image_caption`,`image_credits`,`created`,`created_by`,`created_by_alias`,`publish_up`,`publish_down`,`access`,`ordering`,`featured`,`featured_ordering` ) VALUES ( '','Test 2','test-2','5','1','Test Article 2','','','','2009-08-19 19:40:58','67','','2009-08-19 14:40:58','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0','2','1','' )And the article doesn't load. I can live with that, but it does seem as though this could be fixed
  • Edward A Parker
21 Aug 2009 22:19
Replied by Edward A Parker on topic Front-end article stays checked-in?

I had no crtical content in my pre-release install so I unstalled the component and started fresh by installing the full 2.0 version, so improper upgrade is not an issue.. Also.. I see a "SUBMIT" button, and a "CLEAR ALL FORM FIELDS" button, but I cannot find a "CLOSE" button (or [X] or anything else that resembles this. My site is: www.twintierslive.com. Feel free to become a member and use the site. I would love to have your input..

Thanks!!

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. Please make sure you have followed the instructions for updating from prerelease version to the stable one. The error indicates that you have not run the update routine. Please try to to follow the update instructions and let me know what happens.Edward A Parker said:Has there been any word on this.. Of all the "bugs" I have found in the latest version, this is by far the toughest one for me to deal with. Is it connected to the fact that after submitting from front end, the editor just stays there rather than reverting to the previous page? Also... If an author checks the box "featured" on the front end, they are greeted with the following error:TableK2Item::store failed - Unknown column 'featured_ordering' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `pws_k2_items` ( `id`,`title`,`alias`,`catid`,`published`,`introtext`,`fulltext`,`image_caption`,`image_credits`,`created`,`created_by`,`created_by_alias`,`publish_up`,`publish_down`,`access`,`ordering`,`featured`,`featured_ordering` ) VALUES ( '','Test 2','test-2','5','1','Test Article 2','','','','2009-08-19 19:40:58','67','','2009-08-19 14:40:58','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0','2','1','' )And the article doesn't load. I can live with that, but it does seem as though this could be fixed
  • Dana Murphy
21 Aug 2009 01:37
error message on creation of item was created by Dana Murphy

error message on creation of item

Hi all,

I just went to create my first K2 item and got this:

TableK2Item::store failed - Unknown column 'featured_ordering' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_k2_items` ( `id`,`title`,`alias`,`catid`,`published`,`introtext`,`fulltext`,`image_caption`,`image_credits`,`created`,`created_by`,`created_by_alias`,`publish_up`,`publish_down`,`access`,`ordering`,`featured`,`featured_ordering`,`metadata`,`metadesc`,`metakey`,`params` ) VALUES ( '','New Passap','newpase6','3','1','','','','','2009-08-20 22:32:27','63','Dana','2009-08-20 22:32:27','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0','1','1','','robots=\nauthor=','Passap E6000','new, item, knitting machine','catItemTitle=\ncatItemTitleLinked=\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=\ncatItemAuthor=\ncatItemDateCreated=\ncatItemRating=\ncatItemImage=\ncatItemIntroText=\ncatItemExtraFields=\ncatItemHits=\ncatItemCategory=\ncatItemTags=\ncatItemAttachments=\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=\ncatItemVideo=\ncatItemImageGallery=\ncatItemDateModified=\ncatItemReadMore=\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=\ncatItemK2Plugins=\nitemDateCreated=\nitemTitle=\nitemFeaturedNotice=\nitemAuthor=\nitemFontResizer=\nitemPrintButton=\nitemEmailButton=\nitemSocialButton=\nitemVideoAnchor=\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=\nitemCommentsAnchor=\nitemRating=\nitemImage=\nitemImgSize=\nitemImageMainCaption=\nitemImageMainCredits=\nitemIntroText=\nitemFullText=\nitemExtraFields=\nitemDateModified=\nitemHits=\nitemTwitterLink=\nitemCategory=\nitemTags=\nitemShareLinks=\nitemAttachments=\nitemAttachmentsCounter=\nitemRelated=\nitemRelatedLimit=\nitemVideo=\nitemVideoCaption=\nitemVideoCredits=\nitemImageGallery=\nitemNavigation=\nitemComments=\nitemAuthorBlock=\nitemAuthorImage=\nitemAuthorDescription=\nitemAuthorURL=\nitemAuthorEmail=\nitemAuthorLatest=\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=\nitemK2Plugins=\n\n' )

clues?

Thx.
  • Lefteris
20 Aug 2009 20:32
Replied by Lefteris on topic Front-end article stays checked-in?

Hi. Please make sure you have followed the instructions for updating from prerelease version to the stable one. The error indicates that you have not run the update routine. Please try to to follow the update instructions and let me know what happens.

Edward A Parker said:Has there been any word on this.. Of all the "bugs" I have found in the latest version, this is by far the toughest one for me to deal with. Is it connected to the fact that after submitting from front end, the editor just stays there rather than reverting to the previous page? Also... If an author checks the box "featured" on the front end, they are greeted with the following error:
TableK2Item::store failed - Unknown column 'featured_ordering' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `pws_k2_items` ( `id`,`title`,`alias`,`catid`,`published`,`introtext`,`fulltext`,`image_caption`,`image_credits`,`created`,`created_by`,`created_by_alias`,`publish_up`,`publish_down`,`access`,`ordering`,`featured`,`featured_ordering` ) VALUES ( '','Test 2','test-2','5','1','Test Article 2','','','','2009-08-19 19:40:58','67','','2009-08-19 14:40:58','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0','2','1','' )

And the article doesn't load. I can live with that, but it does seem as though this could be fixed
  • Edward A Parker
19 Aug 2009 17:45
Replied by Edward A Parker on topic Front-end article stays checked-in?

Has there been any word on this.. Of all the "bugs" I have found in the latest version, this is by far the toughest one for me to deal with. Is it connected to the fact that after submitting from front end, the editor just stays there rather than reverting to the previous page? Also... If an author checks the box "featured" on the front end, they are greeted with the following error:

TableK2Item::store failed - Unknown column 'featured_ordering' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `pws_k2_items` ( `id`,`title`,`alias`,`catid`,`published`,`introtext`,`fulltext`,`image_caption`,`image_credits`,`created`,`created_by`,`created_by_alias`,`publish_up`,`publish_down`,`access`,`ordering`,`featured`,`featured_ordering` ) VALUES ( '','Test 2','test-2','5','1','Test Article 2','','','','2009-08-19 19:40:58','67','','2009-08-19 14:40:58','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0','2','1','' )

And the article doesn't load. I can live with that, but it does seem as though this could be fixed
  • Kaye Patrick
19 Aug 2009 08:43
mod_k2_comments Top Commenter SQL Error was created by Kaye Patrick

mod_k2_comments Top Commenter SQL Error

When set to option Top Commenters in backend module parameters, mod_k2_comments throws up an ugly SQL error.

This can be fixed by modifying /modules/mod_k2_comments/helper.php as follows:

around line 111, find

$query = "SELECT COUNT(id) as counter, userName, userID, commentEmail FROM #__k2_comments"." WHERE userID > 0"." AND published = 1";
" GROUP BY userID ORDER BY counter DESC";

and replace with

$query = "SELECT COUNT(id) as counter, userName, userID, commentEmail FROM #__k2_comments"." WHERE userID > 0"." AND published = 1"." GROUP BY userID ORDER BY counter DESC";

this replaces one semicolon with a period before "GROUP BY"
  • iImagine 'n' iKnow Ltd.
11 Aug 2009 21:40
Replied by iImagine 'n' iKnow Ltd. on topic Error on Category creation....

Dani
I forgot - I am doing all this locally on my dev box until I deploy but it does raise a good point about deployment:

You just need to contact the hosting company support and ask them to enable access to the dll exactly as I have described - it should not pose any problems to other customers at all.

george

Dani Carull said:Hi!
I'm getting the same error, but i don't have access to the php.ini file because my hosting service don't have de option.
Is there another way to solve this problem? modifying something in K2 files?

congratulations for this extension! I hope you could help us with this!

thks!

George Szubinski said:ok resolved now:Wolf - look at www.phpbuilder.com/board/showthread.php?t=10335517 for background.also www.sugarcrm.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39431 for more background.All you need to do is go and edit your php.ini file - search for mbstring and remove the comment to enable it and resave your ini file. Go and restart Apache.georgeGeorge Szubinski said:ok, these seem to be using new functions:mine in the code looks like:mb_internal_encoding("UTF-8");$this->alias = trim(mb_strtolower($this->alias));$this->alias = str_replace('-', ' ', $this->alias);$this->alias = mb_ereg_replace(':space:+', ' ', $this->alias);$this->alias = trim(str_replace(' ', '-', $this->alias));$this->alias = str_replace('.', '', $this->alias);$stripthese = ',|~|!|@|%|^|(|)|<|>|:|;|{|}|[|]|&|`|„|‹|’|‘|“|�|•|›|«|´|»|°';$strips = explode('|', $stripthese);foreach ($strips as $strip) {$this->alias = str_replace($strip, '', $this->alias);So I need someone with mysql knowledge to tell me how I enable this - or is it something we need to enable in phpHELP PLEASE!!!George Szubinski said:I had this and I put it down to the fact that I did a new install and should have done an upgrade...I have now built a brand new Joomla site 1.5.14 and installed simple image and the full K2 from unified installer - all I had was warning because I do not have joofish....So, just tried to add a category, entered a name, pressed save and bang same error as previous poster.Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\curry2\administrator\components\com_k2\tables\k2category.php on line 46Can we please have some guidance on what we are doing wrong please....!!!!george
  • Dani Carull
11 Aug 2009 15:03
Replied by Dani Carull on topic Error on Category creation....

Hi!

I'm getting the same error, but i don't have access to the php.ini file because my hosting service don't have de option.
Is there another way to solve this problem? modifying something in K2 files?

congratulations for this extension! I hope you could help us with this!

thks!

George Szubinski said:ok resolved now:Wolf - look at www.phpbuilder.com/board/showthread.php?t=10335517 for background.also www.sugarcrm.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39431 for more background.All you need to do is go and edit your php.ini file - search for mbstring and remove the comment to enable it and resave your ini file. Go and restart Apache.georgeGeorge Szubinski said:ok, these seem to be using new functions:mine in the code looks like:mb_internal_encoding("UTF-8");$this->alias = trim(mb_strtolower($this->alias));$this->alias = str_replace('-', ' ', $this->alias);$this->alias = mb_ereg_replace(':space:+', ' ', $this->alias);$this->alias = trim(str_replace(' ', '-', $this->alias));$this->alias = str_replace('.', '', $this->alias);$stripthese = ',|~|!|@|%|^|(|)|<|>|:|;|{|}|[|]|&|`|„|‹|’|‘|“|�|•|›|«|´|»|°';$strips = explode('|', $stripthese);foreach ($strips as $strip) {$this->alias = str_replace($strip, '', $this->alias);So I need someone with mysql knowledge to tell me how I enable this - or is it something we need to enable in phpHELP PLEASE!!!George Szubinski said:I had this and I put it down to the fact that I did a new install and should have done an upgrade...I have now built a brand new Joomla site 1.5.14 and installed simple image and the full K2 from unified installer - all I had was warning because I do not have joofish....So, just tried to add a category, entered a name, pressed save and bang same error as previous poster.Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\curry2\administrator\components\com_k2\tables\k2category.php on line 46Can we please have some guidance on what we are doing wrong please....!!!!george
Displaying 741 - 760 out of 789 results.