Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: Re Error SQL)

• iImagine 'n' iKnow Ltd.
10 Aug 2009 01:14
Replied by iImagine 'n' iKnow Ltd. on topic Error on Category creation....

Error on Category creation....

Category: English K2 Community

Yes, its all pretty good so far.

A little bit scary for the uninitiated..... looks like there must have been a design decision to reduce problems with string handling to use the mbstring functions... would have been nice to make a note of those and include it in the comms.... but I know how these things work, there has been a huge amount of work on this release and this bit has been missed...

Hope folk pick it up here.

If anyone is tracking this from K2 - it would be good to begin a different Topic with known 'bugs' and solutions????

thanks

george

Wolf Kuhlemeier said:Thanks George...We'll try to get something done on this. Has it solved your problems?
Wolf

George Szubinski said:ok resolved now: Wolf - look at www.phpbuilder.com/board/showthread.php?t=10335517 for background.

also www.sugarcrm.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39431 for more background.

All you need to do is go and edit your php.ini file - search for mbstring and remove the comment to enable it and resave your ini file. Go and restart Apache.

george

George Szubinski said:ok, these seem to be using new functions: mine in the code looks like:
mb_internal_encoding("UTF-8");
$this->alias = trim(mb_strtolower($this->alias));
$this->alias = str_replace('-', ' ', $this->alias);
$this->alias = mb_ereg_replace(':space:+', ' ', $this->alias);
$this->alias = trim(str_replace(' ', '-', $this->alias));
$this->alias = str_replace('.', '', $this->alias);

$stripthese = ',|~|!|@|%|^|(|)|<|>|:|;|{|}|[|]|&|`|„|‹|’|‘|“|�|•|›|«|´|»|°';
$strips = explode('|', $stripthese);
foreach ($strips as $strip) {
$this->alias = str_replace($strip, '', $this->alias);

So I need someone with mysql knowledge to tell me how I enable this - or is it something we need to enable in php

HELP PLEASE!!!

George Szubinski said:I had this and I put it down to the fact that I did a new install and should have done an upgrade... I have now built a brand new Joomla site 1.5.14 and installed simple image and the full K2 from unified installer - all I had was warning because I do not have joofish.... So, just tried to add a category, entered a name, pressed save and bang same error as previous poster.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\curry2\administrator\components\com_k2\tables\k2category.php on line 46

Can we please have some guidance on what we are doing wrong please....!!!!

george
  • Wolf Kuhlemeier
09 Aug 2009 15:31
Replied by Wolf Kuhlemeier on topic Error on Category creation....

Thanks George...We'll try to get something done on this. Has it solved your problems?

Wolf

George Szubinski said:ok resolved now:
Wolf - look at www.phpbuilder.com/board/showthread.php?t=10335517 for background.

All you need to do is go and edit your php.ini file - search for mbstring and remove the comment to enable it and resave your ini file. Go and restart Apache.

george

George Szubinski said:ok, these seem to be using new functions: mine in the code looks like:

So I need someone with mysql knowledge to tell me how I enable this - or is it something we need to enable in php

HELP PLEASE!!!

George Szubinski said:I had this and I put it down to the fact that I did a new install and should have done an upgrade... I have now built a brand new Joomla site 1.5.14 and installed simple image and the full K2 from unified installer - all I had was warning because I do not have joofish....
So, just tried to add a category, entered a name, pressed save and bang same error as previous poster.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\curry2\administrator\components\com_k2\tables\k2category.php on line 46

george
09 Aug 2009 10:03

ok resolved now:

Wolf - look at www.phpbuilder.com/board/showthread.php?t=10335517 for background.

george

George Szubinski said:ok, these seem to be using new functions:
mine in the code looks like:

HELP PLEASE!!!

George Szubinski said:I had this and I put it down to the fact that I did a new install and should have done an upgrade... I have now built a brand new Joomla site 1.5.14 and installed simple image and the full K2 from unified installer - all I had was warning because I do not have joofish....

So, just tried to add a category, entered a name, pressed save and bang same error as previous poster.

george
09 Aug 2009 01:52

ok, these seem to be using new functions:

mine in the code looks like:

HELP PLEASE!!!

George Szubinski said:I had this and I put it down to the fact that I did a new install and should have done an upgrade...
I have now built a brand new Joomla site 1.5.14 and installed simple image and the full K2 from unified installer - all I had was warning because I do not have joofish....

george
  • Mike C
06 Aug 2009 20:38

Upgrade 1.0.1 Beta to 2.0 stable? OR Import comments?

Hello, I have been anxiously awaiting K2 2.0 stable. When I tried to install it, it gave me the error saying that the K2 folder was already being used. Does this package not upgrade?

My main concern is the comments that I've imported to v1 of K2. Can I export those comments to a series of CSV files, then uninstall K2 1.0 and install 2.0 stable, create the new items and reimport my comments into SQL?
  • yetkind
03 Aug 2009 20:14 - 04 Aug 2009 10:41

Simple Image Gallery PRO not work (urgent help needed) [SOLVED]

Category: Simple Image Gallery PRO

Hello sir/madam,
I have got same problem like told in here forum.joomlaworks.net/index.php?topic=8677.0 I bought plugin yesterday night "02/Agust/2009"
I receive same error blove.

* Plugin Install: DB function failed with error number 2006           MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT `id` FROM `jos_plugins` WHERE folder = 'content' AND element = 'jw_sigpro'           SQL =            SELECT `id` FROM `jos_plugins` WHERE folder = 'content' AND element = 'jw_sigpro'          * Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering

There is a problem with the connection of your Joomla! site to the MySQL database. Forward this response to your hosting company to look it up.

it's not a MYSQL problem beacuse all other plugin istallation is work fine. (include free version of Simple Image gallery)

how can we solve this.
thanks in advance
yetkind

joomla ver : 1.5.13

ps: I'm your new customer to.
and sent already 2 support message filled support form.
  • yetkind
02 Aug 2009 21:59
Replied by yetkind on topic Poor (None Existent) Customer Service...

Poor (None Existent) Customer Service...

I have got same problem I bought plugin tonight "02/Agust/2009"
I receive same error.
How we solve this.

regards.

* Plugin Install: DB function failed with error number 2006          MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT `id` FROM `jos_plugins` WHERE folder = 'content' AND element = 'jw_sigpro'          SQL =            SELECT `id` FROM `jos_plugins` WHERE folder = 'content' AND element = 'jw_sigpro'          * Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering
  • Flesk I.T.
30 Jul 2009 19:00

K tools Category List (Menu) Cat Levels Not Rendered

It too have this problem on a CentOS box, php 5.1.6, mysql 5.0.45, Joomla 1.5.12, Apache 2.2.3.

I am, as far as I know, using the latest version having only just downloaded this component from your website. I see the demo is working so this must be something wrong this end. Any thoughts?

Just debugged the page its on and found all of the SQL queries but no errors, I am at a bit of a loss!
  • Lefteris
28 Jul 2009 10:58
Replied by Lefteris on topic Adding Item image fails (image prefix error?)

Adding Item image fails (image prefix error?)

Hi again. Did you tried to create a new item? Please check that you can create a new item. The prefix is generated by the item's ID. What version of MySQL are you using?
  • Kevin Druff
15 Jul 2009 23:03
Replied by Kevin Druff on topic How to create a new category?

How to create a new category?

I get this same error on 2 different servers. I logged in via PHPMyAdmin and noticed that the tables were not created. Server details:

1: PHP 4.3.11 &amp; MySQL 3.23.58 (Old, I know)
2: PHP 4.3.11 &amp; MySQL 4.0.27
  • Harald Bendschneider
10 Jul 2009 20:45
How to create a new category? was created by Harald Bendschneider

How to create a new category?

This error appears when I try to create a new category:

tablek2category::store failed - Table 'NAME_OF_THE_DATABASE.jos_k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_k2_categories` ( `id`,`name`,`alias`,`description`,`parent`,`extraFieldsGroup`,`published`,`access`,`ordering`,`params` ) VALUES ( '','1','1','','0','0','0','0','','inheritFrom=0\nnum_leading_items=1\nnum_leading_columns=1\nleadingImgSize=Large\nnum_primary_items=2\nnum_primary_columns=2\nprimaryImgSize=Medium\nnum_secondary_items=4\nnum_secondary_columns=1\nsecondaryImgSize=Small\nnum_links=8\nnum_links_columns=2\nlinksImgSize=XSmall\ncatFeaturedItems=1\ncatOrdering=\ncatPagination=2\ncatPaginationResults=1\ntheme=\ncatTitle=1\ncatTitleItemCounter=1\ncatDescription=1\ncatImage=1\ncatFeedLink=1\ncatChildItems=1\nsubCategories=1\nsubCatColumns=2\nsubCatOrdering=\nsubCatTitle=1\nsubCatTitleItemCounter=1\nsubCatDescription=1\nsubCatImage=1\nitemImageXS=100\nitemImageS=200\nitemImageM=400\nitemImageL=600\nitemImageXL=800\nitemImageDefault=0\ncatItemTitle=1\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=1\ncatItemAuthor=1\ncatItemDateCreated=1\ncatItemRating=1\ncatItemImage=1\ncatItemIntroText=1\ncatItemIntroTextWordLimit=\ncatItemExtraFields=1\ncatItemCategory=1\ncatItemTags=1\ncatItemAttachments=1\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=1\ncatItemVideo=1\ncatItemImageGallery=1\ncatItemDateModified=1\ncatItemReadMore=1\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=1\ncatItemK2Plugins=1\nitemDateCreated=1\nitemTitle=1\nitemFeaturedNotice=1\nitemAuthor=1\nitemFontResizer=1\nitemPrintButton=1\nitemEmailButton=1\nitemSocialButton=1\nitemVideoAnchor=1\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=1\nitemCommentsAnchor=1\nitemRating=1\nitemImage=1\nitemImgSize=Large\nitemImageMainCaption=1\nitemImageMainCredits=1\nitemIntroText=1\nitemFullText=1\nitemExtraFields=1\nitemHits=1\nitemTwitterLink=1\nitemDateModified=1\nitemAuthorBlock=1\nitemAuthorImage=1\nitemAuthorDescription=1\nitemAuthorURL=1\nitemAuthorEmail=1\nitemAuthorLatest=1\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=5\nitemRelated=1\nitemRelatedLimit=5\nitemCategory=1\nitemTags=1\nitemShareLinks=1\nitemAttachments=1\nitemAttachmentsCounter=1\nitemVideo=1\nitemVideoCaption=1\nitemVideoCredits=1\nitemImageGallery=1\nitemNavigation=1\nitemComments=1\nitemMetaDescription=1\nitemMetaKeywords=1\nitemMetaRobots=1\nitemMetaAuthor=1\nitemK2Plugins=1\n\n' )

When I create a new item I must select a category. But no selection is possible.

I have asked 1&amp;1 if they have PHP5, they told me to rename all php-files of a component in php5. Then they will be handled as PHP5-files...
Is it a bug or can I do something to create a new category?

Thank you!
  • Steven Hansey
09 Jul 2009 20:24
Replied by Steven Hansey on topic Poor (None Existent) Customer Service...

Poor (None Existent) Customer Service...

It's a plugin. How hard can it be to upload the zip file (per the documentation) and then publish it?

I can understand your frustration, but seeing ALL your posts, what you do is just complain WITHOUT providing the slightest clue about your problem. Either provide some error message or screenshot or stop spamming the forum with useless posts.

And regarding refunds, please read the "terms and conditions" at www.joomlaworks.net

Excuse me, do not treat me as an idiot, I am far from the only person having problems installing this module. I have tried many times, I have tried many methods, indeed, my hosting provider has had one of their technicians try to install it on my Joomla site, he couldn't. As for not providing you with a slightest clue about the problem, I have sent you four messages via you so called customer support pages, so as for saying I "complain WITHOUT providing the slightest clue about your problem", please try reading your emails. I have a feeling you don't. Why have I just read posts from other people wondering if this site is a scam? Wondering why their messages are not being replied to? Wondering why every time they post their problems up on this forum they arer told to "refine their search terms" to find an answer to the problem.

I shall lay it out to you again, since my messages to your Technical support have dissapeared into the great beyond. The error message I get whenever I try to install is:

"* Plugin Install: DB function failed with error number 2006
          MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT `id` FROM `jos_plugins` WHERE folder = 'content' AND element = 'jw_sigpro'
          SQL =

SELECT `id` FROM `jos_plugins` WHERE folder = 'content' AND element = 'jw_sigpro'

* Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering"

May I have a civilised reply, without being accused of spamming, or providing useless posts.
  • Jack Sacre
06 Jul 2009 11:53
Replied by Jack Sacre on topic K2 support for MiniFrontpage

K2 support for MiniFrontpage

Lou if you can get this working I will be eternally in your debt!

:)

I have just installed the new module...how do I go about getting this to work?... I tried publishing category Id 10 but I get this error

Table 'db280051660.jos_jw_k2_items' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT a.*,cc.name,u.name, u.username FROM jos_jw_k2_items AS a LEFT JOIN jos_users AS u ON u.id = a.created_by LEFT JOIN jos_jw_k2_categories AS cc ON cc.id = a.catid WHERE ( a.published = 1 ) AND ( a.catid=10 ) ORDER BY a.created desc
  • LocaLiceR
30 Jun 2009 23:37

Archive cannot be extracted when gallery uploaded

I successfully installed Simple Image Gallery 1.2.1 for Joomla! 1.5. I enabled the plugin in the Plugin Manager. I opened an existing item to edit, then switched to the 'Image Gallery' tab. By clicking the 'Browse...' button I selected a zip file with 2 JPG images. I clicked the 'Apply' button on the toolbar.

The following error message was the result:

UNKNOWNARCHIVETYPE
Gallery upload error: Cannot extract archive!

How should this be fixed?

Environment: Apache 2.2.11, PHP 5.2.9-2, MySQL 5.1.33, Joomla! 1.5.11, Firefox 3.5, WampServer 2.0h
  • Klaus
30 Jun 2009 08:46
Add item and SQL failure was created by Klaus

Add item and SQL failure

No valid database connection You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND published=1 ORDER BY ordering' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_k2_extra_fields WHERE `group`= AND published=1 ORDER BY ordering
No valid database connection You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_k2_attachments WHERE itemID=

Its a fresh installation with a Rockettheme template incl the last Rokstories

Can somebody help?

THX

Klaus

I have all plugins installed and publish
  • Klaus
30 Jun 2009 08:46
Add item and SQL failure was created by Klaus

Add item and SQL failure

No valid database connection You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND published=1 ORDER BY ordering' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_k2_extra_fields WHERE `group`= AND published=1 ORDER BY ordering
No valid database connection You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_k2_attachments WHERE itemID=

Its a fresh installation with a Rockettheme template incl the last Rokstories

Can somebody help?

THX

Klaus
  • Daryl Baratta
30 Jun 2009 04:56
Replied by Daryl Baratta on topic Solved:Problem with 2.0.4 install

Solved:Problem with 2.0.4 install

I can't install sig pro either and I don't have any file permission issues on my server. I have installed hundreds of other plugins, modules and components over the last few days without issue. Plus I have been using this product for a few years now, this is the only version that will not install 2.04 Pro

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1046044 bytes) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/zip.php on line 325

The latest K2 installed and all its parts.

PHP version  5.2.4
MySQL version 5.0.81-community
GD image library bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
Upload limit 2M
Simple Image Gallery Plugin Not Found
AllVideos Plugin Installed

Now I will search the forum, this post was just to confirm I too have the same as others asking questions here.

Thanks
  • JoomlaWorks Support Team
19 May 2009 12:44
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Installation Error

Installation Error

Hi there!

This error tell us that the mysql server is down.
Does your site work with the mysql server down?

Thank you!
  • Maria Ferre
19 May 2009 03:54
Installation Error was created by Maria Ferre

Installation Error

Using Joomla version 1.5.10.
Can anyone please help me identify what this error means.

* Plugin Install: DB function failed with error number 2006
          MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT `id` FROM `jos_plugins` WHERE folder = 'content' AND element = 'jw_sigpro'
          SQL =

SELECT `id` FROM `jos_plugins` WHERE folder = 'content' AND element = 'jw_sigpro'

* Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering
  • Hakan Arabacioglu
29 Apr 2009 00:15
Cannot install v2.0.3 was created by Hakan Arabacioglu

Cannot install v2.0.3

My Joomla is 1.5.10.

simple gallery v2.0 was working well. But I cannot install v2.0.3 and always get this error:

DB function failed with error number 2006
SQL =
SELECT `id` FROM `jos_plugins` WHERE folder = 'content' AND element = 'jw_sigpro'Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering

Displaying 761 - 780 out of 789 results.