Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: Tool for importing exporting items to from K2)

• Felipe
09 Feb 2014 07:27

Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

Category: English K2 Community

Hi Individual IT,

Please, when are you going to have the Joomla 3 version?
I so urgent need to export my Zoo articles to K2 or at least joomla articles.

Regards,
Felipe
  • Cynthia Turcotte
05 Feb 2014 03:42
Replied by Cynthia Turcotte on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

This plugin works great...eventually. I ran into 2 problems though:

1. The URL of the image that I uploaded for my K2 item (via the Image tab) did not export
2. When I try to import a single test item, it ends up importing that item and 20 or 30 rows of useless content.

This client is running K2 on a Joomla 2.5 installation

Thanks!

Cynthia
  • felipergueza
11 Jan 2014 07:37
Replied by felipergueza on topic Control Absoluto de Super Usuario en K2

Control Absoluto de Super Usuario en K2

Category: Comunidad hispana oficial de K2

Gracias Emanuel por la informacion.
Tambien hay un post de este componente getk2.org/community/New-to-K2-Ask-here-first/1546-Tool-for-importing--exporting-items-to--from-K2.

Una buena noticia es que ya esta en camino la version para joomla 3.2.1.

Hi! I'm migrating to Joomla 3.2.1 and I can't find a way to move my K2 articles! any chance you will be releasing this plugin for Joomla 3x?

there is a development version. you can send me an email and I will send it to you

• Individual IT
09 Jan 2014 07:15
Replied by Individual IT on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

there is a development version. you can send me an email and I will send it to you
  • bero
30 Dec 2013 22:44

Hi! I'm migrating to Joomla 3.2.1 and I can't find a way to move my K2 articles! any chance you will be releasing this plugin for Joomla 3x?
  • stuart sheppard
16 Dec 2013 20:19
Replied by stuart sheppard on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

Hi,
I have sent you an email.

Stuart
  • Individual IT
09 Dec 2013 17:13
Replied by Individual IT on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

@Mark: so if you even if you create a complete new article it does not work? Please check if the articles are published and the publish-down date. Try also to open one imported article and to resave it.

@Stuart can you send me username and password to your page. First use my contact form and then we can exchange PGP keys: www.individual-it.net/en/kontakt-impressum.html
  • stuart sheppard
08 Dec 2013 13:59
Replied by stuart sheppard on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

Individual IT wrote: Do you have any special extensions installed for the backend?

There are no special extension installed in the backend of the site. Any idea how to resolve this?

Stuart
  • Mark Crislip
07 Dec 2013 21:03
Replied by Mark Crislip on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

I have joomla 3.2, latest k2. I imported all my prior files and nothing.

If I edit a prior article with k2 the changes are not recognized by the site and when I open the article with the joomla article manager the file is unchanged.

If a save a new article from k2 it is not available in the joomla article manager nor seen by the site.

Ill me darned if I can find a solution or a flag that needs changing.

Ideas?
  • Individual IT
06 Dec 2013 18:06

Do you have any special extensions installed for the backend?
  • stuart sheppard
05 Dec 2013 19:18 - 05 Dec 2013 19:25

Hi,
There are 2 errors in the console :ohmy: , outlined below.

[17:14:35.985] TypeError: $(...).adopt is not a function @ 217.199.187.65/siteaddress.net/administrator/index.php?option=com_k2import#:622
[17:14:36.002] TypeError: $(...).addEvent is not a function @ 217.199.187.65/siteaddress.net/administrator/index.php?option=com_k2import#:289

Stuart
  • Individual IT
05 Dec 2013 11:54

Hi Stuart,
can you check if you get any errors on the javascript console when clicking on the buttons?
  • Evgen
04 Dec 2013 20:47

Hello.
On Friday bought your component. On local works perfectly. on hosting after the choice of file from the PC or server I push button an import and system write:
JFile: :copy: It is not succeeded to find or read a file: $/home/stylesho/style-shoes.com.ua/www.
Unknown type of archive

although on the original of web-site on local all works.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Evgen
04 Dec 2013 20:40

Hello.
On Friday bought your component. On local works perfectly. on hosting after the choice of file from the PC or server I push button an import and system write:
JFile: :copy: It is not succeeded to find or read a file: $/home/stylesho/style-shoes.com.ua/www.
Unknown type of archive

although on the original of web-site on local all works.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • stuart sheppard
04 Dec 2013 14:42

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I have installed the import export tool on both sites and can export from the 1.5 site without a problem.
When I try and import the CSV file on the 2.5 site I can select the CSV file from my computer within the admin screen but if I press the import items button nothing happens. I am also unable to export from the 2.5 site as this button does not function either.
If I push the Browse server button it turns yellow but then nothing happens.
I am currently setting up the new site using the following type of ip address
http://123.456.789.10/sitename.com/
I do not know if this will affect the function of this component or not but everything else works fine

Many thanks
Stuart
  • Individual IT
04 Dec 2013 10:05

Hi, sorry my provider seems to have changed the server configuration so the mail form didn't work - thats fixed now.
Thank you very much for reporting!

What do you mean by the not working buttons? Which buttons do you mean?

You can find the instructions here: www.individual-it.net/en/Instructions-for-K2-Import-Component.html
  • stuart sheppard
02 Dec 2013 14:51

Hi your e-mail form does not work on your website, on submission there is a mail processing error and the form is cleared.

Anyway, I have bought the K2 import/export component and installed it into two sites to transfer the K2 articles between them.
I can generate a CSV file without a problem but I have tried to use both 0.9stable and 0.9a to import the file into a Joomla 2.5 site and non of the buttons work at all.
Also the instructions button on both sites generates a page not found error.
What do you suggest?
Regards

Stuart
  • Individual IT
19 Nov 2013 12:57

If you are interested in testing the version for Joomla 3.x please drop me a message: www.individual-it.net/en/kontakt-impressum.html
  • Luciano
11 Nov 2013 21:39

Hi!

Can I use this tool to "clone" all my K2 setup and content from one site to another?

This is what I have:
- Source site runs J2.5.16 + K2 2.6.7
- Target site runs J3.2.0 + K2 2.6.7

Is this possible with your tool?

thank you

Luc.
Displaying 261 - 280 out of 442 results.