Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

SIGPro works superb with Joomla 1.5 Stable

• ken_jones
  • ken_jones's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 2 months ago #10525 by ken_jones
Thanks joomlaworks,
it a really nice Plugin you made!
I just paid the bill and downloaded SIGPro 1.2.1 yesterday. After 1h i translated the code to Joomla 1.5 and it worked nearly flawless. Just Caching didnt worked. But this was a general PHP Programming Bug (no Joomla issue), which i have fixed now. I can't imagine, that no one else reported this bug until now, so there may be a newer version? If so, could someone please send me the newest version?

I would like to extend the Source Code a bit (ex. not just one Caching Directory, i prefer 1 Caching Directory per Image Directory, etc.) but if there's a new Version, i would like to do my modifications on the new Version of course.

All Infos are Welcome!

Thnx,
Ken

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #10526 by NajboljiXYZ
Replied by NajboljiXYZ on topic Re: SIGPro works superb with Joomla 1.5 Stable
Alo alo, Ken!

Can you made your version available to all other users (us)?

Thank you!

Thanks joomlaworks,
it a really nice Plugin you made!
I just paid the bill and downloaded SIGPro 1.2.1 yesterday. After 1h i translated the code to Joomla 1.5 and it worked nearly flawless. Just Caching didnt worked. But this was a general PHP Programming Bug (no Joomla issue), which i have fixed now. I can't imagine, that no one else reported this bug until now, so there may be a newer version? If so, could someone please send me the newest version?

I would like to extend the Source Code a bit (ex. not just one Caching Directory, i prefer 1 Caching Directory per Image Directory, etc.) but if there's a new Version, i would like to do my modifications on the new Version of course.

All Infos are Welcome!

Thnx,
Ken

• ken_jones
  • ken_jones's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 2 months ago #10527 by ken_jones
Replied by ken_jones on topic Re: SIGPro works superb with Joomla 1.5 Stable
Oops, i saw the fix for the caching bug. I fixed my version the exact same way.

Anyway, i modified the following in the Pro Version:

fix 1: Made it Joomla 1.5 Ready
fix 2: sigmd5 - sigcount fix implemented (separate galleries in blog mode)
fix 3: Templates modified for 1-n pictures in preview
fix 4: howmanythumbs fixed (ex. {gallery}test:::3{/gallery} shows 3 pictures now
fix 5: word limitation fixed: Words with Umlaute (äöü) now showing correclty
fix 6: caching fixed

@NajboljiXYZ: I would like to post, but i purchased the pro Version, and i think it's not the best thing to spread my "copyrighted" Version around. The only one who knows who purchased a license is Fotis (i think), so maybe i could send him my version, then he sends it to all licensed users who are interested into. My version probably fills the gap until the official 1.3 version comes out.

And keep in mind, if you (all) will get this version, i dont give support! You should know what you are doing, or dont do it at all ;)

More
16 years 2 months ago #10528 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: SIGPro works superb with Joomla 1.5 Stable
It's good to know we've got active users.

I'd just like to note to everyone that SIG Pro is commercial work and that means ken_jones cannot distribute it, as he would break our product terms and conditions.

Like indicated on our main site, I'd like everyone to know that we we will be launching this Friday the official j1.5 native version of SIG Pro, along with some minor fixes.  ;)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
16 years 2 months ago #10529 by alexs

we we will be launching this Friday the official j1.5 native version of SIG

This is good news - awaiting for a 1.5-running Version!  :P

More
16 years 2 months ago #10530 by Sandi Bitenc
Replied by Sandi Bitenc on topic Re: SIGPro works superb with Joomla 1.5 Stable
I just bought the 1.2 version believing it is for joomla 1.5. I hope the update will be released on friday and that it will be a free update as I couldn't use the previous version at all.

More
16 years 2 months ago #10531 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: SIGPro works superb with Joomla 1.5 Stable
It will be provided for free to all customers.  ;)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
16 years 2 months ago #10532 by Sandi Bitenc
Replied by Sandi Bitenc on topic Re: SIGPro works superb with Joomla 1.5 Stable

It will be provided for free to all customers.  ;)

Great! Thanx!

More
16 years 2 months ago - 16 years 2 months ago #10533 by NajboljiXYZ
Replied by NajboljiXYZ on topic Re: SIGPro works superb with Joomla 1.5 Stable
Ken, of course. I'm also registered user of SIG Pro. As i see it will be released in few days, so my previous post is now pointless :)

Bye bye!

Oops, i saw the fix for the caching bug. I fixed my version the exact same way.

Anyway, i modified the following in the Pro Version:

fix 1: Made it Joomla 1.5 Ready
fix 2: sigmd5 - sigcount fix implemented (separate galleries in blog mode)
fix 3: Templates modified for 1-n pictures in preview
fix 4: howmanythumbs fixed (ex. {gallery}test:::3{/gallery} shows 3 pictures now
fix 5: word limitation fixed: Words with Umlaute (äöü) now showing correclty
fix 6: caching fixed

@NajboljiXYZ: I would like to post, but i purchased the pro Version, and i think it's not the best thing to spread my "copyrighted" Version around. The only one who knows who purchased a license is Fotis (i think), so maybe i could send him my version, then he sends it to all licensed users who are interested into. My version probably fills the gap until the official 1.3 version comes out.

And keep in mind, if you (all) will get this version, i dont give support! You should know what you are doing, or dont do it at all ;)

More
16 years 2 months ago #10534 by Abdulrahman Hariri
Replied by Abdulrahman Hariri on topic Re: SIGPro works superb with Joomla 1.5 Stable

It's good to know we've got active users.

I'd just like to note to everyone that SIG Pro is commercial work and that means ken_jones cannot distribute it, as he would break our product terms and conditions.

Like indicated on our main site, I'd like everyone to know that we we will be launching this Friday the official j1.5 native version of SIG Pro, along with some minor fixes.  ;)

I will be waiting for J1.5 version of SIG Pro, i am working on a project now which needs galleries and so :P

I'll be waiting  :-*